FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events What Will You Be Selling At Hukilau-2005?
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
What Will You Be Selling At Hukilau-2005?
bongofury
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2005-10-03 11:14 pm   Permalink

I will be bringing the "South Seas Drive-In Theater" like last year but more movies this time., 20+ hard to find dvds......guaranteed to have Tikis.....Surf......Giant Clams...... Killer Octupi...... Sharks..... Volcanos....... Hawaiian Music...... Hula Girls.....Jerry Lewis?......... Pearls...... Nazis.......Rum........ Gracie Allen tuning a ukelele ......Steel Guitar......all family rated fare ...... except South Seas Massacre......Yikes! Come visit Polynesian Pop (he will have music and groovy t-shirts + newfound virginity), Kick_the_reverb (he will have copies of his famous worldwide "Astroglides" cds) and me.......I will also have some music.......Trades welcome & encouraged....free stuff too. Stop by early and often.

View Profile of bongofury Send a personal message to bongofury  Email bongofury     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PolynesianPop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-04 07:58 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-10-03 23:14, bongofury wrote:
Come visit Polynesian Pop (he will have music and groovy t-shirts + newfound virginity), Kick_the_reverb (he will have copies of his famous worldwide "Astroglides" cds) and me.......I will also have some music.......Trades welcome & encouraged....free stuff too. Stop by early and often.

Did I hear FREEEE?????

Stop by my booth and see my enormous Puffer.... and oh yeah, mention you are a TC'er and get 50% off my newly-found virginity (80% off if you are pretty ).

Poly-Pop *

Bartender, make mine a glass of WATAHHH!!!!!

[ This Message was edited by: PolynesianPop 2005-10-04 08:04 ]

View Profile of PolynesianPop Send a personal message to PolynesianPop  Email PolynesianPop Goto the website of PolynesianPop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Quincy

Posted: 2005-10-04 1:46 pm   Permalink

Do you know if anyone will be selling mixers like Trader Vic's Orgeat?

View Profile of Quincy Send a personal message to Quincy      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikilicious
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-05 06:29 am   Permalink

Steve and I will be selling various things... some home decor products I created, some posters I designed... But our favorites include Tiki-themed greeting cards for the holidays coming up, and an official Hukilau souvenir that is absolutely hilarious fun and will blow your mind! Look for your tiki-central pals (and perhaps even yourself!) in our OFFICIAL HUKILAU COLORING BOOK!

Huzzah!

See ya at the Hukilau!

View Profile of Tikilicious Send a personal message to Tikilicious  Email Tikilicious Goto the website of Tikilicious     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikitony
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2005-10-05 5:23 pm   Permalink

Oh yeah, Here's some more eXoTic oBjects of Curiosity! Plain leaves in a few hours!!!!!!!!!

And coming soon after Hukilau, my new Flash website, here's a low budget faded, clipped version:
http://www.tikitony.com/files/tikitony.swf

Live like a Beachcomber! www.TikiTony.com www.facebook.com/tikitonybeachcomber

View Profile of tikitony Send a personal message to tikitony  Email tikitony Goto the website of tikitony     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
crazy al
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-05 7:11 pm   Permalink

ya.... flight leaves in less then 12hrs!!! i better start making something....... i should have a pic by 5 AM pacific time......

View Profile of crazy al Send a personal message to crazy al  Email crazy al Goto the website of crazy al     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MakeDaMug
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-05 8:54 pm   Permalink

I won't personally be selling anything. But, I must say that we produced some wares in very ltd. quantities for Tiki Kiliki and in all sincerity, the 4-tone gold fringed bowl that we made is in my humble opinion, a holy grail piece. We tooled the piece with extra (costly) mold pieces and it's hand-made perhaps more than any other piece we've done. I hope you like it - I want 1 but don't think I'll ever see 1 in my collection... ever as it's ltd. to 100 pcs.
Holden

View Profile of MakeDaMug Send a personal message to MakeDaMug  Email MakeDaMug Goto the website of MakeDaMug     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki G.
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-06 05:58 am   Permalink

Well this is one of a few tikis that will making tracks today to the Hukilau! I think the rest of them are headed down as well......We have stuff, so please come by out table and take a peek!

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki G. 2005-10-06 06:01 ]

View Profile of Tiki G. Send a personal message to Tiki G.  Email Tiki G. Goto the website of Tiki G.     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation