FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Bilge The Great Post Race!
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
The Great Post Race!
Swanky
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-01 2:53 pm   Permalink

I was a bit dismayed to see where I rank. But now it's killing me. Ben doesn't post much anymore, so I have a chance to catch him. And since BK is back and posying, he may pull up again, but then, HumuHumu is right there and will likley pass BK very soon! I wanna be in the top 5 for few seconds, but I can't fake posts just for that... Stay tuned for this close race. Who will take the #5 position from Bamboo Ben? And will they be able to hold on!

It's sad...

Announcing Swank Pad and Crazy Al's Molokai Maiden!

View Profile of Swanky Send a personal message to Swanky  Email Swanky Goto the website of Swanky     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Swanky
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-02 09:53 am   Permalink

Just as HumuHumu seemed destined to pass me, I had a weekend run of posts, and then, BK came onboard and pulled a little away. Still neck and neck! Who will take the #5 position going into the finals?!

View Profile of Swanky Send a personal message to Swanky  Email Swanky Goto the website of Swanky     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Feelin' Zombified
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-02 10:10 am   Permalink

Hey I'm just happy to be in the top 50. Though I really do need to pass the person in front of me which would be much easier if I didn't mysteriously lose posts here and there. *grumble*

-Z

View Profile of Feelin' Zombified Send a personal message to Feelin' Zombified  Email Feelin' Zombified     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JonPez
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2005-10-02 2:47 pm   Permalink

Woo hoo!
335th place here! Gotta post some more. Just have a few years of catch-up...

View Profile of JonPez Send a personal message to JonPez  Goto the website of JonPez     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Slacks Ferret
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-02 8:28 pm   Permalink

If I make more posts like this one, I can be sure to climb into the top 100!

View Profile of Slacks Ferret Send a personal message to Slacks Ferret  Email Slacks Ferret     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sweet Daddy Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-02 10:42 pm   Permalink

It's about quality, not...

View Profile of Sweet Daddy Tiki Send a personal message to Sweet Daddy Tiki  Goto the website of Sweet Daddy Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sweet Daddy Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-02 10:42 pm   Permalink

...quantity.

View Profile of Sweet Daddy Tiki Send a personal message to Sweet Daddy Tiki  Goto the website of Sweet Daddy Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sabu The Coconut Boy
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2005-10-03 02:55 am   Permalink

I don't really care that I'm only ranked 29 right now, because I take pride in the fact that every one of my posts is on-topic, well-researched, and contains important, valuable tiki information.

Here is a picture of a girl in a bubble-wrap bikini that I don't think I've posted before:

Sabu

View Profile of Sabu The Coconut Boy Send a personal message to Sabu The Coconut Boy  Email Sabu The Coconut Boy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Urban Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-03 12:06 pm   Permalink

Sabu, you're a true professional and we appreciate your efforts.

View Profile of Urban Tiki Send a personal message to Urban Tiki  Email Urban Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
cynfulcynner
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-04 02:11 am   Permalink

My current rank is 26, which means I really need to get a life.

View Profile of cynfulcynner Send a personal message to cynfulcynner      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
virani
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-04 03:24 am   Permalink

Sabu, where do you go out ? It seems like you have some nice friends...

View Profile of virani Send a personal message to virani  Goto the website of virani     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ookoo lady
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-04 9:08 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-10-04 03:24, virani wrote:
Sabu, where do you go out ? It seems like you have some nice friends...

View Profile of ookoo lady Send a personal message to ookoo lady      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Swanky
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-10 07:53 am   Permalink

Crap. Humu got on a run and I stopped posting much and Ben posted and whew. Humu came out ahead. And there is like a 5 way tie right now... I'll never make 5th place.. thanks goodness!

Johnny Dollar
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-10 07:55 am   Permalink

i'm at 13. that's cool. the past month i've been assaulted by so many 13's that i'm convinced it's my lucky number.

View Profile of Johnny Dollar Send a personal message to Johnny Dollar  Email Johnny Dollar Goto the website of Johnny Dollar     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MachTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-21 09:14 am   Permalink

38.... woohooo... I'm in 38th place. Sam, watch out man. Here I come. Until then, Sabu - have any more pictures of girls in a bubble-wrap bikinis?

View Profile of MachTiki Send a personal message to MachTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation