Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Tiki Carving 9 masks
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
9 masks
hewey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-04 7:04 pm   Permalink

Wow man. Awesome! They have the same look, but theyre all individulas. Cool

Cant wait to hear about his response.

View Profile of hewey Send a personal message to hewey  Email hewey     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SCTikiShack
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-05 1:46 pm   Permalink

Tiki G,

I have never carved a tiki with anything else besides a chainsaw. It is amazing how you can learn to manipulate the saw to make elaborate cuts at different angles. The carving bar enables me to move lots of wood quickly.

Thanks,
Will

Hewey,

Thank you, I am always trying to make my tikis different, but they all seem to have my style coming through. I am into tikis with big screaming mouths and flaring nostrils, as you can see. I jealous that you get to live in Sydney. Australia is the best, I have had some great surfing trips down in the Southern NSW and Victoria region.

Will

[ This Message was edited by: SCTikiShack 2005-10-05 13:47 ]

View Profile of SCTikiShack Send a personal message to SCTikiShack  Email SCTikiShack Goto the website of SCTikiShack     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Polynesiac
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-10 12:48 pm   Permalink

OOOH man! look at all those side by side! I'm sure that is one happy customer! Great lookin' masks SC

I was just down at Royal palms this morning...not bad waves today. I was up SC way a few weeks back (only just passing through) but we stopped at the surfing museum to watch the large rollers coming in from a storm...that's an insane place to go!

OMG! I'm on Instagram!

View Profile of Polynesiac Send a personal message to Polynesiac  Email Polynesiac Goto the website of Polynesiac     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-10 1:54 pm   Permalink

SC, When you venture out to Montauk I will definately meet you there, though my doc says my surfin' days are over, we'll do a little wine tasting on the way there and I'll be happy to lay out on the beach and watch you carve it up.

View Profile of Raffertiki Send a personal message to Raffertiki  Email Raffertiki Goto the website of Raffertiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki beat by marcus thorn
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2005-10-10 2:49 pm   Permalink

Hi sctikishack. excellent work keep em coming.

View Profile of tiki beat by marcus thorn Send a personal message to tiki beat by marcus thorn  Email tiki beat by marcus thorn Goto the website of tiki beat by marcus thorn     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bete
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-21 12:53 pm   Permalink

Cool tiki artwork.

View Profile of Bete Send a personal message to Bete      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
congatiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-21 1:01 pm   Permalink

glad Bete brought this one back....don't know how I missed it....very nice long masks....

View Profile of congatiki Send a personal message to congatiki  Email congatiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation