[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Tiki Carving 9 masks
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
9 masks
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-04 7:04 pm   Permalink

Wow man. Awesome! They have the same look, but theyre all individulas. Cool

Cant wait to hear about his response.

View Profile of hewey Send a personal message to hewey  Email hewey     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-05 1:46 pm   Permalink

Tiki G,

I have never carved a tiki with anything else besides a chainsaw. It is amazing how you can learn to manipulate the saw to make elaborate cuts at different angles. The carving bar enables me to move lots of wood quickly.

Thank you, I am always trying to make my tikis different, but they all seem to have my style coming through. I am into tikis with big screaming mouths and flaring nostrils, as you can see. I jealous that you get to live in Sydney. Australia is the best, I have had some great surfing trips down in the Southern NSW and Victoria region.

[ This Message was edited by: SCTikiShack 2005-10-05 13:47 ]

View Profile of SCTikiShack Send a personal message to SCTikiShack  Email SCTikiShack Goto the website of SCTikiShack     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-10 12:48 pm   Permalink

OOOH man! look at all those side by side! I'm sure that is one happy customer! Great lookin' masks SC

I was just down at Royal palms this morning...not bad waves today. I was up SC way a few weeks back (only just passing through) but we stopped at the surfing museum to watch the large rollers coming in from a storm...that's an insane place to go!

OMG! I'm on Instagram!

View Profile of Polynesiac Send a personal message to Polynesiac  Email Polynesiac Goto the website of Polynesiac     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-10 1:54 pm   Permalink

SC, When you venture out to Montauk I will definately meet you there, though my doc says my surfin' days are over, we'll do a little wine tasting on the way there and I'll be happy to lay out on the beach and watch you carve it up.

View Profile of Raffertiki Send a personal message to Raffertiki  Email Raffertiki Goto the website of Raffertiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki beat by marcus thorn
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2005-10-10 2:49 pm   Permalink

Hi sctikishack. excellent work keep em coming.

View Profile of tiki beat by marcus thorn Send a personal message to tiki beat by marcus thorn  Email tiki beat by marcus thorn Goto the website of tiki beat by marcus thorn     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-21 12:53 pm   Permalink

Cool tiki artwork.

View Profile of Bete Send a personal message to Bete      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-21 1:01 pm   Permalink

glad Bete brought this one back....don't know how I missed it....very nice long masks....

View Profile of congatiki Send a personal message to congatiki  Email congatiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2015 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation