FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Tiki Carving Tikis by Mooney...Monday 6/9 New Tongaroa pendant and more
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 Next Page )
Tikis by Mooney...Monday 6/9 New Tongaroa pendant and more
MooneyTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-04 11:59 am   Permalink

Hi, I'm Jimmy Mooney andhave been unable to log on since last years hurricains totaled my home while I was at Hukilau.
Finally just got my house rebuilt and still don't have an online account yet so am at a friends . Heere are some tikis and masks I will have at Hukilau.

Thanks for lookin, See ya at Hukilau.

[ This Message was edited by: MooneyTiki 2008-06-09 08:14 ]

View Profile of MooneyTiki Send a personal message to MooneyTiki  Email MooneyTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
rodeotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-04 12:12 pm   Permalink

Welcome to TC. Glad to see that your safe and your home is rebuilt.

Those are great carvings, yet another reason to be sad about not going to Hukilau.

View Profile of rodeotiki Send a personal message to rodeotiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Palama Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-04 12:41 pm   Permalink

nice looking tikis, there Jimmy... i'm glad to hear you are getting squared away on the home front. good luck at Hukilau!

View Profile of Palama Tiki Send a personal message to Palama Tiki  Email Palama Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
teaKEY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-04 1:05 pm   Permalink

You may not have the internet, but you sure do have nice tikis.

View Profile of teaKEY Send a personal message to teaKEY  Email teaKEY Goto the website of teaKEY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
turbosickboy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-04 1:17 pm   Permalink

Those carvings are really nice... Sad story about your home. Hope your new will last

View Profile of turbosickboy Send a personal message to turbosickboy      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
McTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-04 2:09 pm   Permalink

Jimmy, Welcome to TC! Sweet carvings man. Glad you found us. Glad you have a new home, and that you are safe.

Are you attending this year?

View Profile of McTiki Send a personal message to McTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
surfintiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-04 2:24 pm   Permalink

Excellent stuff there! Thanks for the effort to post 'em.
Pitty party for Rodeotiki and I, who are NOT going to see them in person!

View Profile of surfintiki Send a personal message to surfintiki  Goto the website of surfintiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki beat by marcus thorn
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2005-10-04 2:52 pm   Permalink

Welcome moomeytiki. Good to see your safe. I love your masks keep up the good work.

View Profile of tiki beat by marcus thorn Send a personal message to tiki beat by marcus thorn  Email tiki beat by marcus thorn Goto the website of tiki beat by marcus thorn     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-04 2:53 pm   Permalink

I'm glad you landed on your feet. And nice stuff. Did you use enamel to paint the volcano?

View Profile of Raffertiki Send a personal message to Raffertiki  Email Raffertiki Goto the website of Raffertiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-04 5:53 pm   Permalink

Nice stuff MooneyTiki, (sorry I spelled your name wrong). You have some excellent tikis and your carvings have improved Dramatically over the last year. Got More for Huki???

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Fez Ape
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-04 9:58 pm   Permalink

MAN that is some great stuff, I hope you sell it all to the Hukilau Ohana!

View Profile of Fez Ape Send a personal message to Fez Ape      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
foamy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-05 05:19 am   Permalink

Those babies are sweeeet! I have an idea you're going home without any wood to carry.

View Profile of foamy Send a personal message to foamy      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hewey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-05 06:10 am   Permalink

Really sweet carvings there. The lighter ones really show off the subtlies in the grain - bewdaful! Really dig that volcano mouth too - sweet

Welcome to TC. Good to hear everything is on the up and up. Good luck a huki!

View Profile of hewey Send a personal message to hewey  Email hewey     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MaiTaiMafia
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-10-05 12:02 pm   Permalink

MooneyTiki-

I like-um I like-um I like-um ...

I'm in Hawaii - how can I get one from you?

Awesome work!

MTM

View Profile of MaiTaiMafia Send a personal message to MaiTaiMafia  Email MaiTaiMafia     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Aaron's Akua
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-05 9:49 pm   Permalink

Mooney, your tikis ROCK!

View Profile of Aaron's Akua Send a personal message to Aaron's Akua      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation