FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Tiki Carving Carving Seminar Benzart, Basement Kahuna Tiki Diablo
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 Next Page )
Carving Seminar Benzart, Basement Kahuna Tiki Diablo
Swanky
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-22 06:05 am   Permalink

Here is my feable attempt with the Ben project. I have more to do. Homework. I swear I will do better in the future!

Mai-Kai Memories Series Custom ceramic mugs!

View Profile of Swanky Send a personal message to Swanky  Email Swanky Goto the website of Swanky     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GMAN
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-22 06:35 am   Permalink

Swanky,

Right on man! That looks great!

-G

View Profile of GMAN Send a personal message to GMAN      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Diablo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-22 09:26 am   Permalink

Cool, where's the blood?

View Profile of Tiki Diablo Send a personal message to Tiki Diablo  Email Tiki Diablo Goto the website of Tiki Diablo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
crazy al
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-02 12:54 pm   Permalink

Call to the Coon-Boys!!
come and get it.......

i have enough brown and dark-green Benz-AL-ies for the dudes from the Boondocks.
I just need some shipping money to get it to you
send $5 to:
AL EVANS
PO Box 553
Sunset Bch CA
or paypal $6 with your address to
al@tikimania.com

you must have attended the Coon Tiki event to get a free Benz-AL-ie

There was only one mold made...This detailed mold only made 40 casts before it gave up the ghost.

if you want an additional cast it's $10 and if you want a one if a kind Artiat's Proof color it's $15

i'm taking the additional Benz-AL-ies to Oasis so you need to email (not PM) me before Thursday morning if you want an additional cast.

View Profile of crazy al Send a personal message to crazy al  Email crazy al Goto the website of crazy al     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-02 2:17 pm   Permalink

This IS Sanctioned by BenZart! I have copies and they are beautiful. See C'Al for yours before they are All Gone.

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikigap
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2006-05-02 2:22 pm   Permalink

I signed up just now! Can't wait!

View Profile of tikigap Send a personal message to tikigap  Email tikigap Goto the website of tikigap     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kapu Kahiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-05-02 3:03 pm   Permalink

Awesome! Sent my cash via Pay Pal just now.

Also, big props to Al for his contribution to Coon-Tiki! Yes, he brought his brand of Crazy Al irreverence (Coon-Tiki slide, anyone?) but he also brought a reverence for the craft, and took the role of both student and teacher. It was very cool seeing all of us in a position of being wowed by the stuff Ben taught everyone. I was somewhat intimidated on arrival, knowing what these guys can do, but we were all on an even playing field when Ben started imparting knowledge on us.

Mahalo to all my Coon-Tiki bretheren! I can't wait to see what kind of carvers we all grow into!

View Profile of Kapu Kahiki Send a personal message to Kapu Kahiki  Email Kapu Kahiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiskip
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2006-05-02 3:10 pm   Permalink

I gots mines. Al you rock!

View Profile of tikiskip Send a personal message to tikiskip      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
congatiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-02 4:05 pm   Permalink

conga sez "Yahoooo."

View Profile of congatiki Send a personal message to congatiki  Email congatiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SilverLine
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-02 5:37 pm   Permalink

COOOOOL!! I'm in for one! Thanks for doing this, both of you! And thanks Swanky for the heads up or I might have missed out on this!! I'm clearing a spot on the tiki shelf right now!

Classic Silver Line Boats

View Profile of SilverLine Send a personal message to SilverLine  Goto the website of SilverLine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Aaron's Akua
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-02 8:55 pm   Permalink

Aiii-eeee! I'll take one! Would I be considered cheap if I just picked mine up from you at Oasis to save on the meager $5 shipping??? Don't worry, I'll find you!

A-A

"Ah, good taste! What a dreadful thing! Taste is the enemy of creativeness."
-Pablo Picasso

View Profile of Aaron's Akua Send a personal message to Aaron's Akua      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Davez_tikiz
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-02 10:06 pm   Permalink

I'm in I'm in I'm in!!!!!

View Profile of Davez_tikiz Send a personal message to Davez_tikiz  Email Davez_tikiz     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
crazy al
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-02 11:10 pm   Permalink

I know a number of critters will be at oasis, so i'll being theirs along to magic land......
doubravsky... you have a $6 credit at Oasis if you want it.

View Profile of crazy al Send a personal message to crazy al  Email crazy al Goto the website of crazy al     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Swanky
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-03 05:56 am   Permalink

We could do the Coon Tiki series. Collect and trade them all! I don't know how it would do after this one though. Very nice.

Mai-Kai Memories Series Custom ceramic mugs!

View Profile of Swanky Send a personal message to Swanky  Email Swanky Goto the website of Swanky     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kapu Kahiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-05-03 1:17 pm   Permalink

Hey, some of those Ben's turned out pretty damn good! I wouldn't buy a copy of mine, but I wonder how Diablo and BK's turned out? For that matter, I seem to recall that Von's and Conga's were good. Hmm, maybe there's some hope for finding out
Hint hint....

View Profile of Kapu Kahiki Send a personal message to Kapu Kahiki  Email Kapu Kahiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation