FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events Who will go to Hukilau 2006? I will!
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 Next Page )
Who will go to Hukilau 2006? I will!
bigbrotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-12 10:36 pm   Permalink

Yup, that's it. I've had it. All you guys' messages and photos are killin' me, my heart is bleeding that I again could not be there and missed seeing all my old friends and new ones and the tours and bands and and and...

So this is my official statement that I will attend next year, come hell or high water OR European movie jobs.

Kiliki had invited me, but being stuck in Bavaria seemed to make it impossible to attend. But if she can put together such an incredible event, and deal with all the labor and stress involved, I can hop on a plane if even only for a weekend.

I want to congratulate and thank everyone, Christie, James, Casey, Pia, Kern and all who made this year's event such an example of Tiki Ohana!

See you at the Mai Kai's 50th!
Sven

View Profile of bigbrotiki Send a personal message to bigbrotiki  Goto the website of bigbrotiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Traitor Vic
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-12 11:03 pm   Permalink

BigBro!!!

Allow me to promise to you that It Will Be Worth Whatever It Takes!!!

This was our first trip and we both found it to be Absolutely Amazing!!! Of course... Meeting You and Shaking Your Hand would make it all Even Better!

Please Come See This!!!

View Profile of Traitor Vic Send a personal message to Traitor Vic  Email Traitor Vic     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Otto
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2005-10-12 11:57 pm   Permalink

I am rallying the family and saving the pennies to launch another visit to Hukilau for the Mai Kai 50th Anniversary.

Christie has done such a stellar job with that event and really poured her heart into it and it shows

Congratulations on the great event Christie and James, et al

See you there next year

Otto

[ This Message was edited by: Otto 2005-10-12 23:57 ]

View Profile of Otto Send a personal message to Otto  Email Otto Goto the website of Otto     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jawa
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-13 05:53 am   Permalink

Nereia and I will be there for sure, especially after missing most everything except for the Drasnin performance...

Maybe Traitor Vic will get lucky again and I'll slip him another red ticket

View Profile of Jawa Send a personal message to Jawa  Email Jawa Goto the website of Jawa     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikilicious
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-13 06:38 am   Permalink

Oh ABSOLUTELY I will be there! Its going to be the Hukilau of ALL HUKILAUS! I just KNOW it! The 50th anniversary of the MAI KAI? I wouldnt miss it for a zillion dollars! Everyone who works at the Mai Kai is talking about it, and has been talking about it for MONTHS now. Going on and on and on about how its bound to be the best Hukilau EVER! On Saturday night, somebody exclaimed "How in the WORLD is she going to top this NEXT YEAR?" And I heard a group of Mai Kai employees laugh, and say "I dont know, but knowing Christie, she WILL! She WILL!" lol!

Steve and I will be there, with front row seats if I have anything to say about it! And we plan to create The Official Hukilau Coloring Book Volume TWO!

By the way Sven, if you email me your address, I will send you the copy of volume 1 I saved for you. It has a whole page dedicated especially to you...
*kisses!*

View Profile of Tikilicious Send a personal message to Tikilicious  Email Tikilicious Goto the website of Tikilicious     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-13 06:55 am   Permalink

You can Count on me and Sherry being there again and you can also count on all my carvings for decorations again.
This one with the MaiKai's 50th year anniversary AND BigBroTiki being there is Sure to be THE Event of the decade.
HAPPYHAPPYHAPPY

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Johnny Dollar
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-13 07:18 am   Permalink

we will be there.

[ This Message was edited by: Johnny Dollar 2005-10-13 08:04 ]

View Profile of Johnny Dollar Send a personal message to Johnny Dollar  Email Johnny Dollar Goto the website of Johnny Dollar     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kenike
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-13 07:37 am   Permalink

Wouldn't miss it for anything.

View Profile of Kenike Send a personal message to Kenike  Email Kenike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sickmont
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-10-13 08:00 am   Permalink

I will DEFINITELY be there...and this time with WAY more cash. Maybe i'll rent another Lincoln Towncar to cruise out there in also.

View Profile of sickmont Send a personal message to sickmont  Email sickmont     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Basement Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-13 08:07 am   Permalink

I'm in.

View Profile of Basement Kahuna Send a personal message to Basement Kahuna  Email Basement Kahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SugarCaddyDaddy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-13 08:44 am   Permalink

I'm there for sure!

View Profile of SugarCaddyDaddy Send a personal message to SugarCaddyDaddy      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Pomaika i
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-13 09:01 am   Permalink

Of course we'll be there! We're actually getting married at the Mai Kai next year too

View Profile of Pomaika i Send a personal message to Pomaika i      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
the drunken hat
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-13 09:08 am   Permalink

tikicleen and i are determined to be there next year! we'll have to keep our fingers crossed and see!

View Profile of the drunken hat Send a personal message to the drunken hat  Email the drunken hat     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Deery Luau
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-10-13 09:18 am   Permalink

Chris and I will definitely be there! I Belli di Waikiki!! Yay!

Deery

View Profile of Deery Luau Send a personal message to Deery Luau  Email Deery Luau     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Pepe le Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-13 09:21 am   Permalink

I'm definitely going!!!

View Profile of Pepe le Tiki Send a personal message to Pepe le Tiki  Goto the website of Pepe le Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation