[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums General Tiki Rule Update: No duplicate profiles anymore
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Rule Update: No duplicate profiles anymore
hewey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-16 2:48 pm   Permalink

Yeh I agree with this, good idea.

View Profile of hewey Send a personal message to hewey  Email hewey     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
freddiefreelance
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-16 5:18 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-10-15 23:01, bananabobs wrote:
How is the weather in Monolux anyway Hanford?

Possibly the same as in Hanford/Lemoore?

View Profile of freddiefreelance Send a personal message to freddiefreelance      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Digitiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-17 11:02 am   Permalink

A good idea. I have a dead profile that I don't use anymore. I would have gotten rid of it along time ago, but I couldn't find any option that let me do it. How is Hnaford going to determine which one's to throw away?

View Profile of Digitiki Send a personal message to Digitiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Humuhumu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-17 11:04 am   Permalink

You don't have to take any action to "throw away" an unused profile, just don't use it (e.g., log into it, post from it, or PM from it).

Critiki - Critiki News - Ooga-Mooga

View Profile of Humuhumu Send a personal message to Humuhumu  Email Humuhumu Goto the website of Humuhumu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
christiki295
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-24 6:39 pm   Permalink

Maybe one step furhter, and have everyone "uncloak" themselves regarding their prior multiple names, like Lava Pants?

View Profile of christiki295 Send a personal message to christiki295  Email christiki295     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mrsmiley
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-25 08:53 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-10-24 18:39, christiki295 wrote:
Maybe one step furhter, and have everyone "uncloak" themselves regarding their prior multiple names, like Lava Pants?

I was "Trekkietikiguy" on the old yahoo site!
If you like it, it is ZAZZ! If you don't it is RAZZ!

View Profile of mrsmiley Send a personal message to mrsmiley  Email mrsmiley Goto the website of mrsmiley     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bananabobs
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-26 06:04 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-10-24 18:39, christiki295 wrote:
Maybe one step furhter, and have everyone "uncloak" themselves

Naw, I'm still on probation from my last "Uncloaking" but I don't want to talk about it.

View Profile of bananabobs Send a personal message to bananabobs      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Krustiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-26 10:32 am   Permalink

R.I.P
Tiki_Bare
01/01/2005 to 10/13/2005

Please. I must disagree. To use duplicate profiles for use of the "dark side" should be prohibited, this I agree (T$%^_B$#&). But for use for the good of all ( humor,levity,jokes,etc) should be allowed.

As for reading and adhering to the rest of the Tiki Central rules, I also must disagree. To abide by the rule would create such a vacuum, no black hole of a logical nature (does not compute, censors overloading, I smell smoke, Dave is their a problem? Daisy, Daisy,).

Rule Number 1

No discussing religion or politics. Tiki Central is not the place for this kind of discussion.

Am I wrong? Is a tiki not a religious artifact or icon.
So to adhere to Rule Number 1 would end all discussion of Tiki.

And now for politics.
I would consider the discussion of how to preserve tiki bars, mid century modern buildings, bowling alleys, etc would violate the politics prohibition because in doing so some mis-guided tiki central member might propose contacting the local governments involved to help designate these sites historical landmarks.
We are now on the event horizon. I must engage the hyper-drive, light the fuse before we all get sucked in to the Black Hole.
In Space, Nobody Can Hear You Scream.

Must take my meds now, Love ya Hanford,

View Profile of Krustiki Send a personal message to Krustiki  Email Krustiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
lucas vigor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-27 2:10 pm   Permalink

Hi, just wanted to let everyone know that Lucas Vigor is Tiki Mick, from the Smokin' Menehunes....That's the only name I will be posting with from now on...glad to be back!!

View Profile of lucas vigor Send a personal message to lucas vigor      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Shipwreckjoey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-28 5:31 pm   Permalink

"the woodwork creaks and out come the freaks"

-Was not Was

View Profile of Shipwreckjoey Send a personal message to Shipwreckjoey      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2018 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation