FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Marketplace Official Hukilau '05 Necklace!!
Official Hukilau '05 Necklace!!
crazy al
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-15 12:23 am   Permalink

{maybe this post should have been made months before the Hukilau... but I thought I'd learn a lesson from the Ape Mug and not presale these till I knew they would be completed.... However with the hectic few weeks before the Huki'hoo these didn't get much promotion. ( I did string all 200 necklaces on the coast to coast plane ride)} anyway......

Fashioned after the coolest MaiKai Bar Tiki! found just next to the Wooden Wahine with the big Jugs........

The Official HUKILAU '05 Necklace!!!!
ONLY 200 '05 Hukilau MaiKai Necklaces MADE!!!!!!!!! alright 210...
GET YOURS TODAY!! before the last are gone....
tiki_kiliki@tikikiliki.com

Sculpted by the hand of Crazy AL.....

reproduced with classic Bone Productions' Realistic Wood Look!!

ONLY $13 + Shipping...Money goes to 'theHukilau'
the Hukilau Rules!!!!

Even though SvenTiki would say this guy is a New Guinea style and not Tiki.......
IT's IN the MAI-KIA and it's Bitchen!!
Just look at this happy couple with Mr. New Guinea

I painted and drilled out the headdress holes on only 10 necklaces to match Mr.NewGuinea exactly.... All Sold at the event
(Those lucky enough to get one of these know the way in which to tell that I painted it)

Nice Necklace Dude!

I fashioned 'Only 3' Mr.NewGuinea Necklaces with the traditional Headdress.....

well, enjoy your very own Hukilau '05 Necklace...
I may post a 'How To' on painting and adorning your necklace, but that will be later.....

(this message used to contain bogus ordering info that is referred to in the following messages... the info has been corrected... email tiki_kiliki@tikikiliki.com for you Hukilau souvenir.)

[ This Message was edited by: crazy al 2005-10-17 09:52 ]

View Profile of crazy al Send a personal message to crazy al  Email crazy al Goto the website of crazy al     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Moondance
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-16 12:02 am   Permalink

Count me in on a pair of those!
Wes

View Profile of Moondance Send a personal message to Moondance  Email Moondance Goto the website of Moondance     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hewey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-16 2:51 pm   Permalink

Cool necklace!

View Profile of hewey Send a personal message to hewey  Email hewey     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Sperm Whale
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-16 6:39 pm   Permalink

I dont know why but when I e-mail info@thehukilau.net I keep getting it sent back to me. Is this address right?? I am interested in purchasing one of these sweet looking pendants so can somebody tell me if the address is wrong.
Mahalo,
Spermy

View Profile of The Sperm Whale Send a personal message to The Sperm Whale  Email The Sperm Whale     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Moondance
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-16 7:47 pm   Permalink

Same here

View Profile of Moondance Send a personal message to Moondance  Email Moondance Goto the website of Moondance     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
crazy al
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-17 12:19 am   Permalink

hmmm... i kind of pulled that address out of my ass... sorry

try the old hukilau website for now and email from there till i get an address for yuz all...

View Profile of crazy al Send a personal message to crazy al  Email crazy al Goto the website of crazy al     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki_kiliki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-17 07:07 am   Permalink

Aloha guys!!

You can email me to get your limited edition Crazy Al necklaces!

The price is $13 plus shipping. Just email me at
tiki_kiliki@tikikiliki.com

It's a swell piece!!

The Hukilau

View Profile of tiki_kiliki Send a personal message to tiki_kiliki  Email tiki_kiliki Goto the website of tiki_kiliki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tangaroa
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-17 07:24 am   Permalink

Al - you rule, dude.

View Profile of Tangaroa Send a personal message to Tangaroa      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Otto
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2005-10-17 09:59 am   Permalink

I'll pick mine up from Kiliki when in Atlanta this weekend at Tiki Torch Night!!

View Profile of Otto Send a personal message to Otto  Email Otto Goto the website of Otto     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pappythesailor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-18 02:13 am   Permalink

Quote:

I fashioned 'Only 3' Mr.NewGuinea Necklaces with the traditional Headdress.....

well, enjoy your very own Hukilau '05 Necklace...
I may post a 'How To' on painting and adorning your necklace, but that will be later.....

Please do. Of course, I'll probably have to buy a second necklace in case I ruin mine. Al, this was definitely the best souvenir from the Hukilau!

View Profile of pappythesailor Send a personal message to pappythesailor  Goto the website of pappythesailor     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Formikahini
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-18 1:49 pm   Permalink

I like how "Mr. New Guineau" has this ring to it like "Miss Texas" or "Miss America" or "Mr. Universe."

And what a handsome devil he is! What do you suppose he did for the talent portion of the contest? Head-shrinkin' fun? Spear hunting? Clubbing (the Old World definition, not 'in bars')?

So very glad I got myself one too. Now where are those craft paints.....

View Profile of Formikahini Send a personal message to Formikahini  Email Formikahini     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation