FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Music Crazed Mugs: My Mug Collection
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
Crazed Mugs: My Mug Collection
Whollycat
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-10-16 09:36 am   Permalink

Just gotta say that this has become one of my favorite Cd's
(and that isn't because the other Kats and I are on the recording) The songwritng is top notch and the vibe it presents is infectious !!! On top of all that it was a blast to record. If anyone reading this is planning on recording in the Tampa Bay area you gotta do it at Media Central. Many thanks for letting us be a part of this endeavor and most importantly mahalos for the wonderful friendships we are fortunate to have with these cats !!!

Pablus,Scott,Russ,Darryl, let's do another one !!!

Buy,Steal,or Rent this CD !!!!

Aloha you crazy ,Crazed Mugs...

Joe/Haole Kats

View Profile of Whollycat Send a personal message to Whollycat  Email Whollycat Goto the website of Whollycat     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
FreddieBallsomic
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-16 7:36 pm   Permalink

Hey Finkdaddy...your not alone, I hear nada. I feel as though I am being teased a bit when I read these posts. I feel like a junky waiting for my fix.

View Profile of FreddieBallsomic Send a personal message to FreddieBallsomic      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pablus
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-16 8:08 pm   Permalink

Shoot.

It works on Safari and on FIrefox.
We turned it into a downloadable file in an html format.

Maybe it's an explorer/netscape/aol issue or something.

We'll check it out on everything tomorrow and fix it.

View Profile of pablus Send a personal message to pablus  Email pablus Goto the website of pablus     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Koka Nut
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-10-17 06:20 am   Permalink

Okay, it looks like it is an issue with Internet Explorer - we should have it corrected by this afternoon.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

View Profile of Koka Nut Send a personal message to Koka Nut  Goto the website of Koka Nut     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Koka Nut
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-10-17 09:15 am   Permalink

Okay, it looks like everything is working in IE for both Mac and PC users. If you have any more troubles with the site please let us know.

Mahalo.

View Profile of Koka Nut Send a personal message to Koka Nut  Goto the website of Koka Nut     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Granite Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-17 10:51 am   Permalink

Oh My! That's nice!

View Profile of The Granite Tiki Send a personal message to The Granite Tiki  Email The Granite Tiki Goto the website of The Granite Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiconvert

Posted: 2005-10-18 04:20 am   Permalink

Hey Pablus,

Great stuff man. Long time no talk. Carl has been keepin me up to date and told me you had some new stuff up here. As soon as I heard My Mug Collection, I knew it had to be Jeff Berlin. Please give him my best when you talk to him next.
Hope all is well!!!!!

View Profile of tikiconvert Send a personal message to tikiconvert  Goto the website of tikiconvert     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pablus
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-18 08:27 am   Permalink

DINO, MY MAN!!!

Call me braddah.
Studio number is 813-653-1111.

View Profile of pablus Send a personal message to pablus  Email pablus Goto the website of pablus     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JonPez
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-19 2:40 pm   Permalink

Pablus...
Just did the PayPal thing. Woo hoo!
Can't wait for it to come in the mail...
BTW-The 2 songs downloaded fine for me. Mac OSX with Firefox browser.

View Profile of JonPez Send a personal message to JonPez  Goto the website of JonPez     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ModMana
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-20 01:03 am   Permalink

I listened to "My Mug Collection" back when it was first posted months ago and it has been bouncing around in my head ever since...very catchy! Now, every time I look at my own mug collection, I start humming this song. Great work, I'll be picking up the CD!

ModMana

View Profile of ModMana Send a personal message to ModMana  Email ModMana     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kon-Hemsby
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-27 04:32 am   Permalink

Just got my copy of this..thanks Pablus.
And it is outta sight. All the songs are great, be they the crazed ones or the beautifully atmospheric ones, this is THE perfect soundtrack to sitting in your home tiki bar sipping on a few rum concoctions. Or for that Luau you've been meaning to have.

Get out and get this CD and enrich your lives.

Mahalo

View Profile of Kon-Hemsby Send a personal message to Kon-Hemsby  Email Kon-Hemsby     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pablus
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-28 10:11 am   Permalink

Cool review at Tiki Talk.

Mahalo Hot Lava:

http://tikitalk.astropad.com/

finkdaddy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-28 11:35 am   Permalink

Mine arrived yesterday and it hasn't stopped playing since! I might as well put this CD on a shelf with the Haole Kats CDs and throw everything else away because I will never play them. Every track is as strong as the one before. Some will get you dancing (some of you may remember that is not very easy for me ), and others will bring tears to your eyes. This is one of the most professional, sincere, and solid collections of songs as I have ever heard. Mahalo Pablus!!

Wait for me I'll meet you at Waikiki...

[ This Message was edited by: finkdaddy 2005-10-28 11:43 ]

View Profile of finkdaddy Send a personal message to finkdaddy  Email finkdaddy Goto the website of finkdaddy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chongolio
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-31 10:44 pm   Permalink

O-man-o-man!! This CD has so much sublime and killer musical stylins' going on all over it! Pablus dig the singin' bro! Heartfelt and soulful yet playful and childish all in one. Them lyrics are pretty clever too. I hope you guys all get togethere again for another CD soon.
Mahalo,
Chongolio

Chongolio.com
Stoke & Flow
Facebook

View Profile of Chongolio Send a personal message to Chongolio  Email Chongolio Goto the website of Chongolio     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-05 2:32 pm   Permalink

Awesome !!!

Just got ours hand delivered by the Big Kahuna ( Mr. P ) himself! ( and of course Amber the Love Goddess too!)

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation