[Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Music Crazed Mugs: My Mug Collection
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
Crazed Mugs: My Mug Collection
The Sperm Whale
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-05 2:58 pm   Permalink

I had the pleasure of meeting Pablus yesterday at Dr. Z's. And got my copy of the Crazed Mugs CD. I was playing it on the way to work today and it immediatly put me in a great mood! I got to say if you haven't already got your copy you better get one. Thanks again Pablus!!!!
Later,
Spermy

View Profile of The Sperm Whale Send a personal message to The Sperm Whale  Email The Sperm Whale     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pablus
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-05 3:44 pm   Permalink

Mahalo everyone for the good reviews.
(Of course, no one would post "It sucked and pissed me right off.")

But thanks for the feedback.

Dr. Z's Castaway Lounge was fab last night and I enjoyed meeting a good contingent of the Hoity Toities.

Ookoo Lady was strumming some sweet uke in the lounge and we had a great time with the best of hosts, Dr. Z.

Rev. Bamboo Ben and his family are just great people.
The kind you actually would like to go camping with. (you know, camping is a real commitment.)

His work just gets more and more astounding... and... I signed his pole.

View Profile of pablus Send a personal message to pablus  Email pablus Goto the website of pablus     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-05 4:54 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-11-05 15:44, pablus wrote:

Mahalo everyone for the good reviews.
(Of course, no one would post "It sucked and pissed me right off.")

Except me. Arrrrrrrrr!!!

(but it didn't piss me off. it made me feel all light and tingly inside)

But, I am kinda pissed off that Dr. Z or the other Hioty's never invite me anymore!! Arrrr!! Bastards!!)

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SugarCaddyDaddy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-15 11:31 am   Permalink

This CD is definitely a Must-Have. I enjoyed "da boys" at Hukilau and Pablus was kind enough to personally come over to me and give me one of the CD's. (Of course in order to support their works I also purchased one too!). Today, in honor of RustyKey, it shall play all day long here at my home office.

TC'ers, do buy this CD, it will be one of the best additions to your music library.

View Profile of SugarCaddyDaddy Send a personal message to SugarCaddyDaddy      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
uke jackson
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-11-19 12:27 pm   Permalink

i played hawaiian hula eyes on the flaming ukulele radio hour yesterday.

View Profile of uke jackson Send a personal message to uke jackson  Goto the website of uke jackson     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Traitor Vic
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-27 10:18 pm   Permalink

It's Beautiful!!!

I just got mine yesterday and I was on my way out the door when it came in. I listened to it last night for the first time and fell in love with it! I've heard it four times today already. It really is an amazing thing.

Anybody who ain't already got it needs it.

View Profile of Traitor Vic Send a personal message to Traitor Vic  Email Traitor Vic     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
weirduncletiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-17 1:04 pm   Permalink

Some sweet set of swaying songs! Great job fellas. Musicianship is extraOrdinary and them vocals is smooth as a silken orchid lei. Those jerks, The Maikai Gents Featuring The Mysterious Miss Mauna Loa sure are enjoying the heck out it! Now get yourselves out to NorCal so we can get a live show and fill your mug collection with some vino fino.

-Weird Unc

p.s. Please don't anybody be alarmed by the use of the word "jerk" above. Just a little joke between us and our good pal, pablus. Mahalo!

View Profile of weirduncletiki Send a personal message to weirduncletiki  Email weirduncletiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation