Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Music ultra lounge christmas cocktail 3
ultra lounge christmas cocktail 3
bbowling99
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-10-15 7:16 pm   Permalink

Went to my local borders books tonight and was surpirsed to find ultra lounge christmas cocktail volume 3 there for sale for 11.99.I'm so glad capitol decided to rerelesase it as a seperte disc this year so you all may wanna go out and get it now before it vanishes into thin air.

View Profile of bbowling99 Send a personal message to bbowling99      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
davew
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-10-15 10:21 pm   Permalink

Not as swank as the first 2 volumes but a must have none the less.

View Profile of davew Send a personal message to davew  Email davew     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
untamedhighway
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-10-17 4:32 pm   Permalink

I'll have to check it out. The first two copies are almost all I listen to at Christmas, besides the Blue Hawaiians Christmas disc.

Noah
www.untamedhighway.com
The comic that scratches the underbelly of forgotten American pop culture.

View Profile of untamedhighway Send a personal message to untamedhighway  Email untamedhighway Goto the website of untamedhighway     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki junkman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-26 6:24 pm   Permalink

I have the first 2 also. I brought them to xmas years back and ever since, my family requests it every year. I will have to hunt for the new volume. Thanks for the heads up.

tj

View Profile of tiki junkman Send a personal message to tiki junkman  Email tiki junkman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Rum Balls
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2005-11-29 7:38 pm   Permalink

Picked up Vol. 3 a few days ago...great stuff. But a little gripe...the insert booklet is pretty bare compared to the rest of the Ultra-Lounge series. I always love the vintage artwork and the cocktail recipes. None of that this time around.

View Profile of Rum Balls Send a personal message to Rum Balls      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation