FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Central Ohana random act of tiki thank you!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
random act of tiki thank you!
hewey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-29 06:31 am   Permalink

Props to whoever is posting these babies out. Good on ya!

View Profile of hewey Send a personal message to hewey  Email hewey     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
dogbytes
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2005-10-31 5:05 pm   Permalink

the RAoT strikes again, this time, from Beverley Hills! yep, from 90210, just like on TV!

a Hooptylau necklace with sparkely eyes and a carved cowrie shell!

thanks SO much for this fun package!

View Profile of dogbytes Send a personal message to dogbytes  Email dogbytes Goto the website of dogbytes     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sweet Daddy Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-31 9:17 pm   Permalink

I was handing out Halloween treats to some very large teenagers tonight and one of them says "there's an airmail package out here" and I look down and sure enough, the RAoT bandit has struck again -- this time with scary clown wrapping paper!

Thanks, anonymous Tiki do-gooder. I love the Harvey's Sneaky Tiki mug and the Orchids Moai, but I really, really love the scary clown wrapping paper. You've made my day, my week, my month.

blog

View Profile of Sweet Daddy Tiki Send a personal message to Sweet Daddy Tiki  Goto the website of Sweet Daddy Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-01 12:36 pm   Permalink

Sweet goings-on.. That tiki stamp looks Verrry familiar..
HappyHappyHappy

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki G.
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-01 6:33 pm   Permalink

When you least expect it.....RAOT Strikes again!

"R" ecieved
"A" dmirable
"O" ffering
"T" hank-you!

Your generosity = "R"esplendent.
Your thoughtfulness = "A"ppreciated
The gift = "O"verwhelming
Your Heart = "T"remendous

Mahalo!!!

Thank you, for the personalized mugs, we love'em!!!!!!!

Tiki G. & Tiki T.

View Profile of Tiki G. Send a personal message to Tiki G.  Email Tiki G. Goto the website of Tiki G.     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
virani
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-02 06:15 am   Permalink

yiippeeee, I got mine too...

From Shrewsbury, NJ, the 2 first edition of Untamed Highway, and I didn't even know about it. Thad made my day. Thanks

View Profile of virani Send a personal message to virani  Goto the website of virani     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
rodeotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-02 11:58 pm   Permalink

Remember to pass along RAOT . I know that I will be.

View Profile of rodeotiki Send a personal message to rodeotiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
I dream of tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-04 10:23 am   Permalink

Happy, Happy, Happy!

The RAoT tiki fairy visited me this week. "He" was very generous. Thank you!!

I got a fantastically carved tiki ornamental fork, a pair of tall tiki taper candles, a jewelry box full an assortment of goodies, and best of all, a ceramic "Little Grass Shack".

Made my month! Hurray for the shared act of tikiness.

View Profile of I dream of tiki Send a personal message to I dream of tiki  Email I dream of tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
nuKKe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-07 1:16 pm   Permalink

Oh my... I haven't logged in for ages and didn't notice the changes in the forums.

I don't know if this thread is sort of a game or what and whether I'm supposed to name names, so at this point I wont', but I'd like to wholeheartedly thank the sender of the amazing package I received in the mail today: a shitload of fun-themed rubberstamps (robots and retro and whatnot), mini aloha-shirts which are gonna look so good on those sock monkeys I've been planning to make for over a year now and a tiki mug - my third!

The past couple of weeks have been stressful and brought some major changes in my life (good changes but stressfull nonetheless) - this TAOK is more appreceicated than you can imagine. Really.

K.

View Profile of nuKKe Send a personal message to nuKKe  Email nuKKe     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikifish
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-11 11:34 am   Permalink

I received a random act of Tiki when in Vancouver - Pepe le Tiki gave me some VELVET FALERNUM! Thank you Pepe!

View Profile of tikifish Send a personal message to tikifish  Email tikifish Goto the website of tikifish     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Scott McGerik
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-14 3:15 pm   Permalink

I was puzzled by the presence of a package in the mail box. I tried recalling if either I or Kat had any outstanding eBay orders but nothing came to mind. I thought RAoT with a return address of a PO Box in Denair CA sounded familiar but didn't recall what it meant. Imagine, then, my surprise when, upon opening the package, I realized I was the recipient of a Random Act of Tiki!

Thank you! You made my day! It is good for me to be reminded to share the Aloha.

[ This Message was edited by: Scott McGerik 2007-07-13 07:14 ]

View Profile of Scott McGerik Send a personal message to Scott McGerik      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Unkle John
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-16 5:33 pm   Permalink

While this could be considered "random", I do know who to thank. I would like to thank TikiKate for snagging the 4 tiki mug ornaments for my tree this year.

Again Kate, thank you for taking time out and picking the beautiful ornaments up for me and my wife. They will look excellent on my bar tree. When I get finnished with my project, you will be repaid for your kindness 3 fold from me.

Thank you!!

View Profile of Unkle John Send a personal message to Unkle John  Email Unkle John Goto the website of Unkle John     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-02 10:09 am   Permalink

I got nailed by RAoT while I was gone up in Oakland working on the Kona Club. I will take pictures later tonight. A spin the pirate scull board game called What Would a Pirate Do? , a 2 headed roratongan tiki head button ( am I that manic?) a cool card and envelope from Denair Ca 95316-0146 but postmarked in Seattle??

Crazy man! Cool and Crazy !!

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hewey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-25 6:54 pm   Permalink

I recently received 2 RAOTs! Woohoo! I knew they were coming cause the senders had already asked for my address, but they were still random!

I got a print of "The Chief" from one particular member, and an original watercolor and ink piece from another member which was covered in bubbles and foam....

Thanks peoples! You made my days! One I received the day after my birthday, the other in the last mail before christmas! Awesome! Hoepfully I will get some pics in here sometime soon.

View Profile of hewey Send a personal message to hewey  Email hewey     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-26 08:26 am   Permalink

Arrrrrrrrr!!!?

( will have to break this out next time there is a big ol' partay in SHOUT

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor
I build Tiki Rooms for you! Just ask around ;)
http://www.facebook.com/bambooben

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation