FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Mondays at San Francisco Trader Vic's
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 Next Page )
Mondays at San Francisco Trader Vic's
midnite
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-20 8:03 pm   Permalink

I think I was at Trader Vic's Monday night, in London. I know I am back in San Francisco, and I think it's Monday night here. I was at Vic's last night, and with the time difference, cross the meridian line, carry the two. Yes, I am definitely not in London now. However, I have new buddies from Australia. They bought me a Sufferin' Bastard and called me "Mac" and then "Walter". It's a long story.

Always an interesting time there. Maybe next Monday I can make SF Vic's!

Mac midnite

View Profile of midnite Send a personal message to midnite      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
cynfulcynner
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-22 04:34 am   Permalink

Next week we really ought to have a chat about doing Bay to Breakers this year!

View Profile of cynfulcynner Send a personal message to cynfulcynner      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
thejab
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2006-03-23 12:35 pm   Permalink

Would anyone be into changing the night to Wednesday (or at least once in a while)? You see, it's "Ladies Night". So our beloved Humuhumu gets discounted drinks and food all night! Not to mention there may be some single girls there.

View Profile of thejab Send a personal message to thejab  Goto the website of thejab     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mrsmiley

Posted: 2006-03-27 11:21 am   Permalink

I can't make it tonight. I will see you Tuesday night in Alameda!

http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=18524&forum=4&18

View Profile of mrsmiley Send a personal message to mrsmiley  Email mrsmiley Goto the website of mrsmiley     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Unga Bunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-27 12:49 pm   Permalink

Bad humor.

[ This Message was edited by: Unga Bunga 2006-03-27 23:15 ]

View Profile of Unga Bunga Send a personal message to Unga Bunga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Humuhumu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-27 6:01 pm   Permalink

We're heading out Vic's-ward in a few minutes. I could use a night out, it's been a hard couple of days.

Critiki - Ooga-Mooga - Humu Kon Tiki

View Profile of Humuhumu Send a personal message to Humuhumu  Email Humuhumu Goto the website of Humuhumu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mrsmiley

Posted: 2006-04-03 10:44 am   Permalink

I am thursty!

View Profile of mrsmiley Send a personal message to mrsmiley  Email mrsmiley Goto the website of mrsmiley     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Humuhumu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-03 1:23 pm   Permalink

Mondays are the new Friday. We'll be there!

View Profile of Humuhumu Send a personal message to Humuhumu  Email Humuhumu Goto the website of Humuhumu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
freddiefreelance
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-04 08:12 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-03-27 12:49, Unga Bunga wrote:
Bad humor.

View Profile of freddiefreelance Send a personal message to freddiefreelance      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Humuhumu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-04 5:46 pm   Permalink

Crispy Duck!

More pics from last night (almost entirely of the votives at Tony Nik's, be ye warned):

http://photo.humuhumu.com/v/tonyniks/

Critiki - Ooga-Mooga - Humu Kon Tiki

Primo Kimo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-09 9:08 pm   Permalink

I'm Thirsty! ZAZZ!

View Profile of Primo Kimo Send a personal message to Primo Kimo  Email Primo Kimo Goto the website of Primo Kimo ICQ status     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mrsmiley

Posted: 2006-04-10 10:02 am   Permalink

I'm tired and have to pack up the store. RAZZ!

mrsmiley

Posted: 2006-04-17 3:45 pm   Permalink

I am tired and I am waking up Tuesday to be at the 5am 100th anniversary of the 1906 quake at Lotta's Fountain on Market St near downtown, but I AM GOING tonight!! I heard some of our friends from Australia will be there tonight also. I think we are ALL thirsty! ZAZZ!
If you like it, it is ZAZZ! If you don't it is RAZZ!

pdrake
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-17 3:56 pm   Permalink

have fun with the ozzies. they're good folk. very nice.

View Profile of pdrake Send a personal message to pdrake  Email pdrake     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
cynfulcynner
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-17 11:08 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-04-17 15:45, mrsmiley wrote:
I am tired and I am waking up Tuesday to be at the 5am 100th anniversary of the 1906 quake at Lotta's Fountain on Market St near downtown, but I AM GOING tonight!!

This is going to be a VERY BIG DEAL -- I spotted Channel 5 News filming there today at lunchtime. Unfortunately, I gotta sleep and will be missing the festivities.

If you can't make it to the celebrations, be sure to check out the restored quake refugee shack on display nearby. This structure was located a couple of blocks from my apartment for most of the last century. More info at
http://www.outsidelands.org/shacks.php

View Profile of cynfulcynner Send a personal message to cynfulcynner      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation