FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Mondays at San Francisco Trader Vic's
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 Next Page )
Mondays at San Francisco Trader Vic's
purple jade
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-03 07:37 am   Permalink

Quote:
There was a knock on my door earlier and it was two...of everything!, looking for Noah. Thanks folks, I'll be here all week, try the veal!

Oh, guys, I've got my fingers and toes and kidneys and all sorts of things crossed for you.

*ahem* Oh Atmospheric Continuum? 2006 is supposed to be BETTER, remember?

View Profile of purple jade Send a personal message to purple jade  Email purple jade Goto the website of purple jade     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
martiki
Official Mixologist

Posted: 2006-01-03 10:17 am   Permalink

Thanks for the kind words- we're fine and dandy up here- no trouble yet, and sun on the way. My friend in San Anselmo did take some serious damage to his business, though. Here's a view of downtown San Anselmo from the window of his bedroom:

http://images.kodakgallery.com/servlet/Images/photos1726/1/95/12/60/52/9/952601295106_0_BG.jpg

Good thing he lives on the second floor, but he couldn't get out.

See everyone on Monday the ninth for "Matterhorn Daiquiris"!

[ This Message was edited by: martiki 2006-01-03 10:18 ]

View Profile of martiki Send a personal message to martiki  Email martiki Goto the website of martiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
amiotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-03 1:15 pm   Permalink

My heart aches for San Anselmo...such a pretty little town.

On a happier note, I am SO looking forward to meeting you on Monday! Providing I don't get hopelessly lost between SFO and Trader Vic's...

amiotiki

View Profile of amiotiki Send a personal message to amiotiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
midnite
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-04 4:02 pm   Permalink

Offers from the ladies to buy moi a cocktail. How can I turn down an invite such as these? Now I know how Tom Jones feels. No really, he was ahead of me in line once getting on a plane. I grabbed me some Welsh crooner, just like dear old Mom would have. He seemed alarmed, but I told him it was part of an axillary security process for VIP passengers. He fell for it, or just liked the cut of my jib...great singer, not too bright, though.

See everyone on Monday the ninth for "Matterhorn Daiquiris"!

Last time I rode the Matterhorn I threw up, on the way home. Maybe I'll stick with a Sidewinder's Fang and Autopia.

It's not unusual,
midnite

View Profile of midnite Send a personal message to midnite      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Humuhumu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-09 1:18 pm   Permalink

Looks like tonight will be a great night -- looking forward to it! Last week didn't feel right without our Monday at Trader Vic's.

Critiki - Ooga-Mooga - Humu Kon Tiki

View Profile of Humuhumu Send a personal message to Humuhumu  Email Humuhumu Goto the website of Humuhumu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mrsmiley
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-09 3:32 pm   Permalink

i'm thirsty!

View Profile of mrsmiley Send a personal message to mrsmiley  Email mrsmiley Goto the website of mrsmiley     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
inkylouise
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2006-01-09 4:44 pm   Permalink

me too, but i guess i'll have to wait...til next year!

i'm gonna go make one at home...

View Profile of inkylouise Send a personal message to inkylouise      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mai Tai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-09 6:17 pm   Permalink

Parched I am!

View Profile of Mai Tai Send a personal message to Mai Tai  Email Mai Tai     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Humuhumu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-10 01:54 am   Permalink

Good lord, it seems that all of Northern California was thirsty tonight! What an awesome turnout -- special guest Amiotiki, Tiki Vixen, Mr. Vixen, cynful cynner, Mai Tai, Coco Loco, Tiki Hula, Mrs. Tiki Hula, the jab, Mr. Smiley, Martiki, Rebecca, Hanford, Jason (old friend of Hanford's) & myself -- did I miss anyone? Capt. Midnite wasn't on the radar -- I drank your Sidewinder's Fang for you, buddy.

I have a few pictures coming soon.

While it was an absolute blast this week, something in my bones tells me next week is going to be even more special...

Critiki - Ooga-Mooga - Humu Kon Tiki

View Profile of Humuhumu Send a personal message to Humuhumu  Email Humuhumu Goto the website of Humuhumu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikivixen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-10 1:20 pm   Permalink

Zat vus zooo much FUN!!! Next veek, I DRINK. A bit.
I think a couple of my pics worked too and will try to get to 'em soon. I really must experiment with the Mavica. If it does good low light shots I am converting.

Right now I have to show Amiotiki how we thrift here in ValleyJo.

Midnite, you very naughty. Now you'll have to drink EVEN MORE Fangs when you finally make an appearance...how sad.

fangs for the memories,
tikivixen

View Profile of tikivixen Send a personal message to tikivixen      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
amiotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-10 1:25 pm   Permalink

What a great time! Thanks to everyone for the hospitality (loved the Sidewinder's Fang, Martiki!).

Bring it on, baby! (the thrifting, I mean!)

Gotta go get ready to go now...

amiotiki

View Profile of amiotiki Send a personal message to amiotiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
midnite
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-10 1:30 pm   Permalink

Midnite, you very naughty

That isn't me in that "video", it's Barry Williams.

Apologies for going AWOL. I was busy with work (hears Martin in background chuckling)...uh, someone came in from out of town. Ummm, that bomb at Starbuck's really spooked me. My PO made a surprise visit (Martin, chuckling again).

I will go to Vic's! If I don't, the terrorists win...

midnite...loves the funk.

View Profile of midnite Send a personal message to midnite      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
martiki
Official Mixologist

Posted: 2006-01-10 3:54 pm   Permalink

Thanks all for the big turnout- good times! See y'all next week!

View Profile of martiki Send a personal message to martiki  Email martiki Goto the website of martiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mrsmiley
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-10 4:39 pm   Permalink

I have been really enjoying Mondays at Trader Vics!
We did have a great turnout this week, so all I can say is "next week-be there or be Buffett!"
If you like it, it is ZAZZ! If you don't it is RAZZ!

View Profile of mrsmiley Send a personal message to mrsmiley  Email mrsmiley Goto the website of mrsmiley     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
the drunken hat
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-10 5:17 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-01-10 16:39, mrsmiley wrote:
I have been really enjoying Mondays at Trader Vics!
We did have a great turnout this week, so all I can say is "next week-be there or be Buffett!"

well i think we may have to go. i don't want any part of the latter! cleen is off next monday so hopefully we will see you there!

View Profile of the drunken hat Send a personal message to the drunken hat  Email the drunken hat     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation