FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events Tiki Terrace grand opening - week of November 8
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
Tiki Terrace grand opening - week of November 8
tikibars
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-24 08:52 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-10-23 14:23, ted tiki wrote:
Emily and I would be interested, but we would like a few more details on the 10th. Price, etc. Sorry if it was already mentioned.

My understanding from Scott is that this grand opening week is desgined to get everyone excited about Tiki Terrace, and therefore the food, admission, and entertainment are free - pay for your drinks.

View Profile of tikibars Send a personal message to tikibars  Email tikibars Goto the website of tikibars     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hala bullhiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-25 8:43 pm   Permalink

looks like were gonna have to wait till the 12th to go, but we may drive up to kenosha this weekend ....hope to meet some of you all in dec.(the 10th?) at trader vics!

View Profile of hala bullhiki Send a personal message to hala bullhiki  Email hala bullhiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kalani
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-10-27 09:14 am   Permalink

Aloha !!!Thanks everyone for the interest!!!

The invite is going out today,, dont worry about calling to make reservations. Just post here with confirmation or cancellation.

We have decided to make the first week adult events only. We definitley will be a "family friendly" restaurant during regular operations (will have Keiki menu, and fun things like palm frond origami for the kids)... But for this event, we need to limit parties because of demand... thanks for the understanding.

Here is a tally of reservations for Thursday night, 8:15 seating. Please let me know if this is correct. And please let me know if you cant make it. I will unfortunately have to turn away people that want to attend because of demand. So, if you cant make it, please let me know.

JT - 2
Lake Surfer - 2
Exotica59 - 4
Croe67 - 2
Tipsy McS - 2
Mana Koa - 2
Dawn - 2
C10 - 2
WGK001 - 2
As of now, I have 20 seats reserved. I will check back in a couple days.

I was uncertain about the following:
Tiki Flange
Halla Bullhiki
Ted Tiki

If you are not coming for the 8:15 Thursday night seating, please follow reservation instructions that will appear in your invite (you should receive sometime today)

Thanks everyone!!! and thanks for spreading the word about Tiki Terrace. We will really try to live up to your expectations.
Scott

View Profile of Kalani Send a personal message to Kalani  Email Kalani Goto the website of Kalani     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
exotica59
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-27 11:34 am   Permalink

Thank-you, we are looking forward to going!

View Profile of exotica59 Send a personal message to exotica59  Email exotica59     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tipsy McStagger
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-27 12:24 pm   Permalink

count me in!! (2)

View Profile of Tipsy McStagger Send a personal message to Tipsy McStagger  Email Tipsy McStagger     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tipsy McStagger
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-27 12:25 pm   Permalink

sorry-didn't see I was already on the list!! thanks!!

View Profile of Tipsy McStagger Send a personal message to Tipsy McStagger  Email Tipsy McStagger     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tipsy McStagger
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-27 7:13 pm   Permalink

alright, I made my reservation......it's official. .....

i was employed in the restaurant/bar biz on a number of levels and I gotta say, that for their first time out, the owners seem to have a very professional approach to this whole opening....not unlike how tiki bars used to be back in the day.....everything seems to be thought out, all bases covered. great organization of this event, folks....thanks!! ......looking forward to opening night.

hala bullhiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-27 7:52 pm   Permalink

we made our reservations, unfortunately, living 2.5 hours away and having day jobs has stopped us from comin up for the tiki central night(being a week night) so we will be up there for the 2nd seating on saturday the 12th, so if anyone from here will be there then , let me know, as we'd love to meet other t.c.ers!.....cant wait!!!

View Profile of hala bullhiki Send a personal message to hala bullhiki  Email hala bullhiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tedtiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-30 5:51 pm   Permalink

Due to my schedule we will be there wed. the 9th(rat's can't make thursday) at the 8:15 seating. Hope to meet some of you there.

View Profile of tedtiki Send a personal message to tedtiki  Email tedtiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Flange
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-01 04:35 am   Permalink

Well, I'm signed up for the early seating on Saturday the 12th, due to babysitting issues. This also allows me to sample many exotic drinks without worrying about work the next day.

Anyone else going at this time?

View Profile of Tiki Flange Send a personal message to Tiki Flange  Email Tiki Flange     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kalani
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-11-03 3:17 pm   Permalink

Aloha!

Greetings from Tiki Terrace! We are nearly booked for all the parties now.

I was hoping to do one last roll call for the Thursday night party as we are full on that slot.

Can the following confirm they are still good to go:
Croe, 2
C10, 2
Dawn, 2
WGK001, 2

I am all set with:
JT, 2
Lake Surfer, 2
Exotica, 4
Tipsy, 2

Ok everyone, wish us luck. My brothers and I hope you like it!

Scott

View Profile of Kalani Send a personal message to Kalani  Email Kalani Goto the website of Kalani     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
snowboundtiki

Posted: 2005-11-03 7:33 pm   Permalink

Is anyone going to the 8:15 on Tuesday? We are making a 7 hour drive to see the Tiki Terrace. I am new to this site and built my bar this summer where I had my 40th birthday party. I built the bar on my porch. I found this site when looking to see how I had done and needed a tiki pattern. I have been a silent observer on this site since I really had no time in the summer with our busy marine repair service. Things are winding down now and I will post pictures at a later date. It turned out very cool and cost very little starting out with a twin bookcase headboard that I traded some deer antlers for. My inspiration was the Florida Keys which I just love. Hopefully we will drive out of the snow we are supposed to get. YUCK

View Profile of snowboundtiki Send a personal message to snowboundtiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Dawn32
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-04 03:55 am   Permalink

I'm confirming reservations for 2.

View Profile of Dawn32 Send a personal message to Dawn32  Email Dawn32     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
BambooLodge
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-04 06:00 am   Permalink

We will be there, along with our friends Gary & Donna on Wednesday the 9th for the 8:15 seating . We are really looking forward to seeing what a great job Scott & company have done with decor.
TTFN,
Dave & Coalbe

View Profile of BambooLodge Send a personal message to BambooLodge      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
croe67
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-04 06:47 am   Permalink

I'm confirmed for 2 - we'll be there! Can't wait!!!

View Profile of croe67 Send a personal message to croe67  Email croe67     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation