[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Bilge "What's Your Favorite Color of Cheese?"
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
"What's Your Favorite Color of Cheese?"
Riptide
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-22 11:37 am   Permalink

(Topic suggested by Humuhumu)

I like white & orange because it makes me think about those delicious Orange 50/50 ice cream bars.

View Profile of Riptide Send a personal message to Riptide  Email Riptide     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Sperm Whale
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-22 12:04 pm   Permalink

I like the color of Blue Cheese because it tastes so good with salad.Although I think blue cheese is made from a mold. Head Cheese to me is kind of gross I am not sure what color it is but I do know that they make it out of a real pigs head.

As far as sound of cheese I like sqeeky cheese because its fresh. I also like Richard Cheese and Lounge Against the Machine!!

Great Topic Riptide!!! Keep em Comin!!
Later,
Spermy

[ This Message was edited by: The Sperm Whale 2005-10-22 12:05 ]

View Profile of The Sperm Whale Send a personal message to The Sperm Whale  Email The Sperm Whale     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikivixen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-22 12:20 pm   Permalink

Richard Cheese is definitely my favorite cheese! Though I prefer not to abbreviate his first name because that makes him sound suddenly far less appetizing.

As far as the edible products go, I'll take Gouda or a nice sharp orange Irish cheddar.

View Profile of tikivixen Send a personal message to tikivixen      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
aquaorama
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-22 6:44 pm   Permalink

hmmm....White Chedder....yum.....

View Profile of aquaorama Send a personal message to aquaorama      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikitortured
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-23 8:28 pm   Permalink

I used to like smoked gouda, but when I tried smoking it myself I got a terrible headache, and now my burps taste like cheese.

View Profile of tikitortured Send a personal message to tikitortured  Email tikitortured Goto the website of tikitortured     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikitortured
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-23 8:36 pm   Permalink

I like spray cheese an awful lot. My favorite is bacon flavor. I think the can is white, yellow and red.
As a side note, try this white trash delicasy: Get you some Doritos 3D's (the puffy ones), bite off a corner, shove the nozzle of the spray cheese in there and fill'er up. Gawl Dang that's good livin'!! (Pabst Blue Ribbon beer would be the appropriate beverage to serve with this)

View Profile of tikitortured Send a personal message to tikitortured  Email tikitortured Goto the website of tikitortured     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JimTandem
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-24 01:32 am   Permalink

I like real old white cheese with those random black fuzzy spots all over. It's still ok to eat it if you pick them off, isn't it?

View Profile of JimTandem Send a personal message to JimTandem  Email JimTandem     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JonPez
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2005-10-24 02:30 am   Permalink

Mmmm. Cheese...
Sharp Cheddar or Feta for me.
I tried Gloucester cheese once. The taste reminded me of how sowm antique stores smell. Like musty, mildewy burlap...

View Profile of JonPez Send a personal message to JonPez  Goto the website of JonPez     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Gigantalope
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-24 06:46 am   Permalink

Wensledale-off white

It was almost extinct until Wallace and Grommit came along and repopularized it.

View Profile of Gigantalope Send a personal message to Gigantalope  Email Gigantalope     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Johnny Dollar
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-24 07:07 am   Permalink

when i look at cheeze, i don't see a color. i see a creamy salty block of yummy goodness.

View Profile of Johnny Dollar Send a personal message to Johnny Dollar  Email Johnny Dollar Goto the website of Johnny Dollar     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
atomictonytiki
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2005-10-25 04:10 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-10-24 06:46, Gigantalope wrote:
Wensledale-off white

It was almost extinct until Wallace and Grommit came along and repopularized it.

The makers of "Stinking Bishop" cheese are in fear of the Wallace & Grommit effect..

For the record Processed cheese orange.

[ This Message was edited by: atomictonytiki 2005-10-26 02:57 ]

View Profile of atomictonytiki Send a personal message to atomictonytiki  Goto the website of atomictonytiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
cynfulcynner
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-25 04:22 am   Permalink

Ah, the bright orange of Velveeta...

View Profile of cynfulcynner Send a personal message to cynfulcynner      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikitortured
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-25 11:11 pm   Permalink

Toe cheese has quite an unusual and variable hue, does it not?

Mai Tai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-26 10:26 am   Permalink

Bleu cheese is swell to look at.

So is the Wisconsin Black Wax Cheddar that they sell at Trader Joe's. Cool orange color with black wax coating, makes it very Halloweenish.

Bleu cheese + Wisconsin Black Wax Cheddar = English Stilton, which is a cool layer of bleu cheese sandwiched between two layers of cheddar. A veritable cornocopia of my favorite cheese colors!

View Profile of Mai Tai Send a personal message to Mai Tai  Email Mai Tai     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
alohabros
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-28 11:36 am   Permalink

... yo mama so stupid she puts cheese by her computer to feed the mouse...

View Profile of alohabros Send a personal message to alohabros      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation