FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events The Lucky Tiki Art Show 2 (Oct 30)
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
The Lucky Tiki Art Show 2 (Oct 30)
freddiefreelance
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-01 08:27 am   Permalink

Nice art in a gorgeous setting, it was great finally getting to see the The Lucky Tiki in all it's Tiki encrusted & bamboo trimmed glory. I really liked sitting in the "Snug" in the back, with it's A-frame roof & Tahitian mural background, bring your own throw pillows & you could host a small party back there!

View Profile of freddiefreelance Send a personal message to freddiefreelance      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mystiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-02 01:46 am   Permalink

We had so much fun...and it was wonderful to come out and meet so many nice people and swap art and drink recipes. We've definitely put Lucky Tiki on our permanent travel itinerary for our "usual" stops to LA for all future trips. Thank you Suzy, for being such a lovely hostess. Your Evil Eye martini was the most! I'm embarrassed to say how many times I came back to the bar (because I lost count) and still NO HANGOVER the next day (signs of a master mixer at work) Your talents are truly appreciated!

I put some pics up for anyone interested seeing them:
http://www.jamio.com/luckytikiweb/index.htm

Jamio Designs (jamio.com)-Taboo Tiki and Kustom Kulture Art

View Profile of Mystiki Send a personal message to Mystiki  Email Mystiki Goto the website of Mystiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kirby
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-02 6:24 pm   Permalink

what happend to this lil guy...

Kirby's Island.com****Facebook**

View Profile of kirby Send a personal message to kirby  Email kirby Goto the website of kirby     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hiltiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-02 7:43 pm   Permalink

Did we loose him???

View Profile of hiltiki Send a personal message to hiltiki  Goto the website of hiltiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
atomikitty
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-04 8:24 pm   Permalink

View Profile of atomikitty Send a personal message to atomikitty  Email atomikitty Goto the website of atomikitty     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
atomikitty
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-04 8:26 pm   Permalink

Hey Kirby!

We have your Lucky Tiki necklace!
You put it around Adam's neck at the start of the night!
I'll bring him with me this Sunday. The tiki that is. . . and Adam. : )
Mystery solved!

View Profile of atomikitty Send a personal message to atomikitty  Email atomikitty Goto the website of atomikitty     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mystiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-05 10:36 am   Permalink

Suzy, did you do this painting (for the flyer)? When are you going to show your art at one of these shindigs? Your painting behind the bar was exquisite, and I wanted to get a better look at it.

Rae

Quote:

On 2005-11-04 20:24, atomikitty wrote:

View Profile of Mystiki Send a personal message to Mystiki  Email Mystiki Goto the website of Mystiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation