FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events new years eve 2005- so cal-Thanks Everybody
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 Next Page )
new years eve 2005- so cal-Thanks Everybody
Matt Reese
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-23 12:20 pm   Permalink

Tie-dye a white ruffled shirt.Unless you think that's too much.(hee-hee).

View Profile of Matt Reese Send a personal message to Matt Reese  Email Matt Reese     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bongofury
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2005-11-23 2:16 pm   Permalink

Mrs. Fury and I will be there......I hope to not be still wearing this.....

View Profile of bongofury Send a personal message to bongofury  Email bongofury     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Moki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-23 2:54 pm   Permalink

'Ona's pretty good with concrete. Maybe he can use some plaster and turn that cast into a Tiki Cast!! The docs will love it !!

View Profile of Moki Send a personal message to Moki  Email Moki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
OnaTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-26 4:57 pm   Permalink

Tickets are now available for the New Year's Eve dinner and show. We spoke with the owner of the Bali Hai last night and he said that 20 TC'ers have paid for their tickets and this event will sell out by the middle of December. So if you're gonna go, contact him soon.

Can't wait!!!

View Profile of OnaTiki Send a personal message to OnaTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hiltiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-27 01:20 am   Permalink

Nice calve bongo!??

View Profile of hiltiki Send a personal message to hiltiki  Goto the website of hiltiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Bird
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-27 6:01 pm   Permalink

Utopiandreem & I just committed to the New Years Bali Hai show & will be at Hanalei hotel bruch. Cant wait to see you all there!

TBird.

View Profile of Tiki Bird Send a personal message to Tiki Bird  Email Tiki Bird     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Monkeyman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-28 1:49 pm   Permalink

I have cancelled the reservation for the suite at the Half Moon Inn. It appears that we really dont need it as everyone has taken care of lodging arrangements on their own.

We will do a roll call in the next couple weeks to get a final idea of whos coming.

Thanks all

View Profile of Monkeyman Send a personal message to Monkeyman  Email Monkeyman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ModMana
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-28 6:36 pm   Permalink

Picked up our Bali Hai tickets this past weekend so we'll definitely be there. I can confirm that the owner is genuinely excited about having our group there.

Also, since we're local, we were having a difficult time justifying a 2 night manditory stay at the
Half Moon Inn. We did a little calling around and found a really good alternative deal...

Island Palms, located within easy stumbling distance from Half Moon Inn, does not have any minimum length of stay. We were able to book one of their premium rooms there for $89. The only catch is that you need an Entertainment Book Card to qualify for that rate, otherwise it would be $159. That rate more than justifies purchasing an Entertainment Book.

Maybe this lower priced alternative will entice a few more to this cool event... Hope to see you there!

ModMana

View Profile of ModMana Send a personal message to ModMana  Email ModMana     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2005-11-29 7:46 pm   Permalink

WooHooo! Soccer Tiki and I received our Bali Hai Tickets in the mail today!!

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Unga Bunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-30 12:23 am   Permalink

Ringin' In 2006 With TC Ohana Is Gonna Be Great!

View Profile of Unga Bunga Send a personal message to Unga Bunga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mrsmiley
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-30 11:39 am   Permalink

Southwest Airlines is currently having a BIG sale featuring flights to/ from San Diego!! Actt fastt!

View Profile of mrsmiley Send a personal message to mrsmiley  Email mrsmiley Goto the website of mrsmiley     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
thejab
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2005-11-30 11:53 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-11-30 11:39, mrsmiley wrote:
Southwest Airlines is currently having a BIG sale featuring flights to/ from San Diego!! Actt fastt!

I looked into that yesterday. Most of those low fares are blacked out. From Oakland it's $79 each way but requires flying down on Sat. the 31st. and back on Tues. the 3rd. So I'm driving down, probably mid-week, and returning with the masses on Monday.

View Profile of thejab Send a personal message to thejab  Goto the website of thejab     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Unga Bunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-30 12:24 pm   Permalink

Here is the menu / schedule for New Years at Bali Hai.

Bali Hai New Year's Eve Party

6:30 No Host Cocktails & Appetizers
7:30 Deluxe Dinner Buffet

Hawaiian Blackend Prime Rib of Beef
with Maui Onion au jus

Salmon Imperial
Sweet & Sour Shrimp
Kahulua Pork
Key Lime Cheesecake, Chocolate Marquis & Raspberry Mousse Cake
9:15 Dancing
10:15 Polynesian Floor Show
11:15 Dancing
Midnight - Celebration with favors & Champagne

$85.00 per person

Must Call for Reservations (619)222-1181

View Profile of Unga Bunga Send a personal message to Unga Bunga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Monkeyman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-03 11:23 am   Permalink

Im working on a role call to see how many folks we should expect.

1. Monkeyman
2. Wierd Uncle Tiki
3. Mysterious Miss Mauna Loa
4. Unga Bunga
5. Al-ii
6. WooHoo Wahine
7. Kick the Reverb
8. Mrs. Kick the Reverb
9. Modmana
10. Mrs. Mod Mana
11. Moki
12. Onatiki
13. Bongofury
14. Mrs. Bongofury
15. Matt Reese
16. Tiki Boomboom
17. Dangergirl299 ?
18. The Jab
19. Polynesian Pop
20. Dr. Miguelito
21. Soccertiki
22. Freddiefreelance ?
23. Tikibird
24. Utopian Dream
25. PiPhiRho
26. Tigerlily
27. Friend #1 of Tigerlily
28. Friend #2 of Tigerlily

Those names with question marks are listed because I know that you had some interest but I am not sure if you have committed.

If anyone is interested in the home bar tour on Saturday at noon, Please let me know so that we can arrange for transportation for you.

If you are on this list and want to be removed, let me know.

On the flip side, if you are NOT on this list and want to be added let me know.

Regardless of whether you are on this list or not you still need to make your own Bali Hai and lodging arrangements.

Thanks so much for everyones interest.

[ This Message was edited by: Monkeyman 2005-12-03 11:25 ]

[ This Message was edited by: monkeyman 2005-12-03 19:02 ]

[ This Message was edited by: Monkeyman 2005-12-03 19:03 ]

View Profile of Monkeyman Send a personal message to Monkeyman  Email Monkeyman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PiPhiRho
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-03 2:24 pm   Permalink

Got my ticket and reservations already. The home bar tour sounds great, too.

View Profile of PiPhiRho Send a personal message to PiPhiRho  Email PiPhiRho Goto the website of PiPhiRho     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation