FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events new years eve 2005- so cal-Thanks Everybody
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 Next Page )
new years eve 2005- so cal-Thanks Everybody
thejab
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2005-12-03 4:13 pm   Permalink

I'm in! You can remove that question mark. I'm sharing a room at Humphrey's with Unga Bunga.

View Profile of thejab Send a personal message to thejab  Goto the website of thejab     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tigerlily

Posted: 2005-12-03 5:47 pm   Permalink

Please count me in and possibly two friends. We have two rooms reserved and I have my ticket for the show. We also want to be included in the home bar tour. Can't wait it's going to be fun!!

View Profile of Tigerlily Send a personal message to Tigerlily      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Monkeyman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-04 09:11 am   Permalink

Please volunteer if you are willing to be a home bar tour driver.

At the moment, I this is the confirmed vehicle list.

Vehicle- Monkeybus
Will be out of town with my wife and kids. We need some capacity y'all.

Vehice- Onawagon
Driver-Onatiki
Passengers-5 (driver included)

We will be covering a round trip total of 60 miles so it would be great to have as FEW cars as possible making the loop.

Who else has a van or SUV that can carry more than 4 people?

I can be reached via email, PM, or cell phone at 760-458-3687

Derek

[ This Message was edited by: Monkeyman 2005-12-04 10:10 ]

[ This Message was edited by: Monkeyman 2005-12-04 19:25 ]

View Profile of Monkeyman Send a personal message to Monkeyman  Email Monkeyman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
freddiefreelance
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-04 6:22 pm   Permalink

I'm still a question mark for NYE, but it's looking pretty grim that I could make it. I'm planning on being in the Home Bar Crawl though, and would wear my Blue Velvet Tux & Wine Red Velvet Chuck Taylors to that if I can't go on NYE. Anything new on the New Years Day Brunch, is it happening?

View Profile of freddiefreelance Send a personal message to freddiefreelance      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Moki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-04 7:28 pm   Permalink

The brunch is happening!!

Please PM me or post here so we can get a head count for the brunch reservations. I'm helping MonkeyMan get this part of the weekend together.

We're going to have so much fun!! Get your livers ready!! We'll have plenty of Dr.Z's hangover cure ready.

View Profile of Moki Send a personal message to Moki  Email Moki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
DrMiguelito
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-12-04 11:15 pm   Permalink

For the bar tour, I can take 2 passengers in my van. Count me in for the brunch, too.

View Profile of DrMiguelito Send a personal message to DrMiguelito  Email DrMiguelito     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Bird
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-05 11:10 am   Permalink

Hey Moki, were there for the brunch!

TBird.

View Profile of Tiki Bird Send a personal message to Tiki Bird  Email Tiki Bird     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Shipwreckjoey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-07 10:08 pm   Permalink

I've totally procrastinated on the News Years Eve thing. I wanna go! I'll call tomorrow and see if we can still get tickets.

View Profile of Shipwreckjoey Send a personal message to Shipwreckjoey      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ModMana
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-07 10:53 pm   Permalink

Thanks again Derek for keeping this so well organized! We will be bringing along 2 friends to the events if you want to add them to your master list. Also, if needed, we can provide transportation. However, we are in serious need of some serious cocktail consumption and would prefer to not be designated drivers this time, but we're flexible. Really looking forward to this!

ModMana

View Profile of ModMana Send a personal message to ModMana  Email ModMana     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
thejab

Posted: 2005-12-08 3:04 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-12-07 22:08, Shipwreckjoey wrote:
I've totally procrastinated on the News Years Eve thing. I wanna go! I'll call tomorrow and see if we can still get tickets.

Yes! I haven't seen you since that Bali Hai after-Thanksgiving thing a couple years back.

I also stopped procrastinating and just booked my ticket for the Bali Hai party. Larry says there are 30 people reserved now so act soon if you're a procrastinator like me and Shipwreckjoey.

View Profile of thejab Send a personal message to thejab  Goto the website of thejab     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Shipwreckjoey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-08 7:12 pm   Permalink

We're in! Please add me and Mustang Sally to the guest list. See yas all on New Years Eve.

View Profile of Shipwreckjoey Send a personal message to Shipwreckjoey      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Unga Bunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-08 8:25 pm   Permalink

Shipwreckjoey in the hut!!

View Profile of Unga Bunga Send a personal message to Unga Bunga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Monkeyman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-09 08:00 am   Permalink

The Half Moon Inn had originally set aside a block of 20 rooms for anyone on TC who was going to take advantage of the group rate.

They currently show 8 rooms that were reserved by TCers.

The remaining rooms have been released from the block and will now be available again to the general public.

I was glad to see that a few folks were able to take advantage of the arrangement.

View Profile of Monkeyman Send a personal message to Monkeyman  Email Monkeyman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bongofury
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2005-12-09 08:49 am   Permalink

We're in for the bar tour and brunch. Lookin forward to seeing everyone!

View Profile of bongofury Send a personal message to bongofury  Email bongofury     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PolynesianPop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-09 10:22 am   Permalink

In for the bar tour. If you've never been to Bosko's you're in for a treat. The Kapu Tiki Room rules!

Poly-Pop *

Bartender, make mine a glass of WATAHHH!!!!!

View Profile of PolynesianPop Send a personal message to PolynesianPop  Email PolynesianPop Goto the website of PolynesianPop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation