FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Events » » Other Events » » NW Tiki Centralites are ZAZZ!
NW Tiki Centralites are ZAZZ!
TikiMaxton
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-25 2:09 pm   Permalink

Hey gang!

It’s time we had another Alibi happy hour, gang! Lots of stuff happening, including the refurbishment of the Alibi’s landmark sign. You know you want to see it! We can chat about the Crawl (past and future) and just generally have a good time! Let me know if you can make it – if we get enough people we might reserve a big table, and maybe even get some drink specials!

To recap – that’s NEXT Friday, the 4th of November. We try to meet around 6:00pm. Sound off!

View Profile of TikiMaxton Send a personal message to TikiMaxton  Email TikiMaxton Goto the website of TikiMaxton ICQ status     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Maori_man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-02 4:12 pm   Permalink

This coming Friday? Okay I'll be there.

Oh I just heard the collective sigh of the rest of the NW Ohana...........sorry...............

View Profile of Maori_man Send a personal message to Maori_man  Goto the website of Maori_man     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiMaxton
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-02 4:52 pm   Permalink

Yup, this coming Friday - Day after tomorrow. I'm having lunch with Alibi owners Larry and Carla White tomorrow, so I should have some Alibi-related updates for those of you who attend.

View Profile of TikiMaxton Send a personal message to TikiMaxton  Email TikiMaxton Goto the website of TikiMaxton ICQ status     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation