FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts Tiki Fireplace (not monster house's)
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
Tiki Fireplace (not monster house's)
Unga Bunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-26 9:36 pm   Permalink

Biffachu!
It was great meeting you at Hukilau.
This rivals many other Tiki fireplaces I've seen here on TC. Oh hell, it's the best! Congrats and enjoy it!
Unga

View Profile of Unga Bunga Send a personal message to Unga Bunga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
McTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-27 3:05 pm   Permalink

Awesome work Biffachu! Simply awesome (everyone here knows how I respect the mudpeople)

View Profile of McTiki Send a personal message to McTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Slacks Ferret
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-27 4:41 pm   Permalink

I agree With Bunga...best Tiki fireplace ever!

View Profile of Slacks Ferret Send a personal message to Slacks Ferret  Email Slacks Ferret     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-27 7:36 pm   Permalink

REally nice job Biff. Thanks for the step by step, they are very time consuming and you did them very well. You gotta be Proud proud proud..

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chongolio
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-27 8:17 pm   Permalink

Friggin Awesome Biff! That is really a kick ass lookin' fire holder. Great pics of the progress too. You and your amigos must feel proud sittin' in front of that tiki warmin' yer toes. Just in time for winter too!

Chongolio

View Profile of Chongolio Send a personal message to Chongolio  Email Chongolio Goto the website of Chongolio     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
biffachu
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-10-27 10:52 pm   Permalink

Thanks for your positive responses all!! I do feel fortunate to have such a centerpiece in my living room.

Also I have to admit the timing couldnt be better, the temps are just starting to dip even here in so cal and once the lava rock & glass warm up its got a great amount of warmth to it!

View Profile of biffachu Send a personal message to biffachu  Email biffachu Goto the website of biffachu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Basement Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-28 6:33 pm   Permalink

Crazy, man...crazy. First class work. Ku would be proud!

View Profile of Basement Kahuna Send a personal message to Basement Kahuna  Email Basement Kahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
foamy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-29 05:24 am   Permalink

That's one of the coolest tiki things I have ever seen. I'm amazed.

View Profile of foamy Send a personal message to foamy      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
monkeyskull
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-29 10:20 am   Permalink

Outstanding.

View Profile of monkeyskull Send a personal message to monkeyskull  Email monkeyskull Goto the website of monkeyskull     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chongolio
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-02-18 10:38 am   Permalink

Hey Biff your fireplace was featured on Boing Boing Nice article in the Times too!

Chongolio

Chongolio.com
Stoke & Flow
Facebook

View Profile of Chongolio Send a personal message to Chongolio  Email Chongolio Goto the website of Chongolio     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
biffachu
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-02-25 6:21 pm   Permalink

Yea I know i've actually been getting a ton of hits ever since the LA times article!!
Bloggers around the world have been including it!
I will begin phase 2 MUUHAHAHAH soon, and theres a good chance you'll be seeing it on hgtv soon..
Keep ya posted!

View Profile of biffachu Send a personal message to biffachu  Email biffachu Goto the website of biffachu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
freddiefreelance
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-18 1:54 pm   Permalink

Biff, a beautiful young female acquaintance of mine from Chicago loves your Tiki room picture from the LA Times. She's asking me if it's "open to the public." Should I tell her "Yes," "No," or that "It's always open for beautiful young females who're willing to travel 2 Thousand miles to see it"?

View Profile of freddiefreelance Send a personal message to freddiefreelance      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
biffachu
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-06-07 7:58 pm   Permalink

Do I even have to answer that..

TraderPeg
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-09-30 4:48 pm   Permalink

Hi, please pardon my tardiness in finding your amazing fireplace!

Someone posted this link:
www.tikifireplace.com

on another board and I see that it contains a picture of your fireplace on a TV screen in another room, and I'm confused!

But I admire both...

View Profile of TraderPeg Send a personal message to TraderPeg      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-05 08:38 am   Permalink

Bifachu!
Revisited your fireplace recently! Incredible,but I bet pictures don't do it justice!When can I come over and see it?

www.kinnyruzic.com Art Blogs Wishes Fulfilled!
I'm on Facebook too! under my real name Ken Ruzic
Yeeeeeeeah!

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation