FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Central Ohana New Addition to the SugarCaddyDaddy Household
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
New Addition to the SugarCaddyDaddy Household
mrs. pineapple
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-30 7:34 pm   Permalink

That's great Frank! She's a cutie, we can discuss the arranged marriage details later

I'm glad Sugar Mama and Baby are doing well! The C-section is a mixed bag, my advice is; wait on her hand and foot for the next 3 weeks, order lotsa takeout, and accept all offers of help and food! I'm glad I listened to the people who told me to take it easy for those weeks. It can really screw up your recovery time if you try to do too much. Our hospital was the same deal, private rooms and sleeping couches for the dads, which was really nice. I can't imagine sharing a room after a C-section. It was bad enough when the nurse woke us up every 4 hours. Our labor & delivery room had a spa tub, but we never got to use it, I was pretty bummed

again, congrats!
xoxox
the pineapples

View Profile of mrs. pineapple Send a personal message to mrs. pineapple      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Shipwreckjoey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-30 10:54 pm   Permalink

Congrats Frank and best wishes to mom & baby.

View Profile of Shipwreckjoey Send a personal message to Shipwreckjoey      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
rodeotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-01 6:21 pm   Permalink

Congrats to you and your family.

View Profile of rodeotiki Send a personal message to rodeotiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki5-0
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-02 08:43 am   Permalink

CONGRATS!!! i'll be in the same boat sometime in mid-january. she'll be our first one, so we're excited, but nervous at the same time. i can't wait for it though!! GOOD LUCK!

View Profile of tiki5-0 Send a personal message to tiki5-0  Email tiki5-0 Goto the website of tiki5-0     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki G.
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-02 08:52 am   Permalink

May you be ever so blessed by this little bundle of joy!

My daughter just went through this about a month ago (c-section) and she was down for a few weeks, but getting along fine now:) Made me a G-Pa before my time! You got along way to go bro'...........

Congatulations my friend,

Tiki G.

View Profile of Tiki G. Send a personal message to Tiki G.  Email Tiki G. Goto the website of Tiki G.     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Slacks Ferret
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-02 09:41 am   Permalink

Congrats. What a cutie! Lot's of Happiness and Healthiness! It's countdown time in the Ferret Household as well...

View Profile of Slacks Ferret Send a personal message to Slacks Ferret  Email Slacks Ferret     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MachTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-02 12:33 pm   Permalink

Congratulations Frank!!!

View Profile of MachTiki Send a personal message to MachTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikiwahine
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-02 2:58 pm   Permalink

That is one cute baby!

View Profile of Tikiwahine Send a personal message to Tikiwahine      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
I dream of tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-09 4:53 pm   Permalink

Congratulations Frank & your happy recovering wahine! Ava is lovely. She's lovely.

May the upcoming months bring you as much sleep as possible. May the upcoming year bring many happy memories!

[ This Message was edited by: I dream of tiki 2005-11-10 21:51 ]

View Profile of I dream of tiki Send a personal message to I dream of tiki  Email I dream of tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-10 2:14 pm   Permalink

Sugar Daddy, you and you wife are so fortunate to have such a Beauty. congrats .
HappyHappyHappy

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation