FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Music » » WAITIKI's 21-pc Orchestrotica performs Esquivel in Boston Mar., 24 '06 and then in Mexico, Apr. 1, '
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
WAITIKI's 21-pc Orchestrotica performs Esquivel in Boston Mar., 24 '06 and then in Mexico, Apr. 1, '
waitiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-10-28 12:04 pm   Permalink

WAITIKI's 21-pc Orchestrotica performs Esquivel in Boston Mar., 24 '06 and then in Mexico, Apr. 1, '06.

Yup, we're back TC! As the Mayor just said, the pandas will be going crazy in about 6 weeks right here in Boston, and then they'll be getting picante in Mexico City.

For more info. and tickets ($16-20), view the coconut release online at
http://www.waitiki.com/press/032406-pressrelease.cfm

okonkuluku!

The Village Elders

WAITIKI: Exotic Tiki Entertainment from Polynesia and Beyond

[ This Message was edited by: waitiki 2006-02-10 14:58 ]

View Profile of waitiki Send a personal message to waitiki  Email waitiki Goto the website of waitiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Whollycat
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-10-28 12:59 pm   Permalink

This is great news as Mr. Ho discussed this with us at Hukilau (outside our cabana room) on his way to mucho cervazas. Looking forward to hearing more about this project. Bueno Espanol by the way!!
Buenos Tardes mi Amigos !!

Joe/Haole Kats

View Profile of Whollycat Send a personal message to Whollycat  Email Whollycat Goto the website of Whollycat     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kenike
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-28 2:21 pm   Permalink

OKONKULUKU!!

Thanks for the MP3's!! These will sound great on my Waitiki bootleg CD!!

View Profile of Kenike Send a personal message to Kenike  Email Kenike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
johnman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-28 6:48 pm   Permalink

Congrats WAITIKI!

I'm loving Charred Mammal Flesh and can't wait to catch you guys live sometime.

View Profile of johnman Send a personal message to johnman  Goto the website of johnman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chief Lapu Lapu
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-10-31 12:19 pm   Permalink

Excellent Esquivel MP3s. I missed your performance at the Milky Way Lounge (kick, kick) and I'm not going to be able to make it to Mexico... I surely hope you decide to have the pre-Mexico show in Boston. If you do, I'll be there.

View Profile of Chief Lapu Lapu Send a personal message to Chief Lapu Lapu  Goto the website of Chief Lapu Lapu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Mayor Of Exotica
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-03 07:56 am   Permalink

As a matter of fact, we are planning a pre-Mexico Orchestrotica performance, to take place at the Middle East Downstairs. Right now, we are looking at March 24, which cuts it a little close to our departure date, but then again, the Orchestrotica will arrive in Mexico en fuego!

View Profile of The Mayor Of Exotica Send a personal message to The Mayor Of Exotica  Email The Mayor Of Exotica Goto the website of The Mayor Of Exotica     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
virani
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-03 08:46 am   Permalink

Cool, maybe I could go to Mexico city, as it's my brother hometown...and I love Esquivel music, so maybe I'll see you there.

View Profile of virani Send a personal message to virani  Goto the website of virani     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chief Lapu Lapu
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-11-03 3:10 pm   Permalink

Okonkuluku!!! I'll be there!!! If I, Zombie gets wind of this I'm sure he'll be bookin a flight...

View Profile of Chief Lapu Lapu Send a personal message to Chief Lapu Lapu  Goto the website of Chief Lapu Lapu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mr. Ho
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-02-04 10:51 pm   Permalink

ALoha friends

So, WAITIKI is curious - is any of the TC Ohana planning to attend the April1 , 2006 show in MExico CIty? TIckets are on sale at ticketmaster.com.mx (search Esquivel) and a press release will be out soon with details.

Mr. Ho

View Profile of Mr. Ho Send a personal message to Mr. Ho  Email Mr. Ho Goto the website of Mr. Ho     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Mayor Of Exotica
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-02-06 1:32 pm   Permalink

Just to follow up, we are very close to securing an agreement with a large venue here in Boston for a sendoff performance on March 24 which will feature Waitiki and the Orchestrotica. Stay tuned for details!!

View Profile of The Mayor Of Exotica Send a personal message to The Mayor Of Exotica  Email The Mayor Of Exotica Goto the website of The Mayor Of Exotica     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Mayor Of Exotica
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-02-09 2:41 pm   Permalink

Well, it's eye-fishul!! the Waitiki Orchestrotica will be performing at the Jorge Hernandez Cultural Center in the lovely yet historic South End of Boston on March 24! Some new additions to the program, and appearances by Brother Cleve, and Through The Keyhole Burlesque, and of course, Waitiki! See our site for updates! www.waitiki.com

Mr. Ho
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-02-09 5:05 pm   Permalink

Stay tuned for a full coconut-flavored press release shortly!

watermelonly

Mr. Ho

View Profile of Mr. Ho Send a personal message to Mr. Ho  Email Mr. Ho Goto the website of Mr. Ho     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mr. Ho
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-02-10 8:13 pm   Permalink

It's official! We're doing Esquivel and Exotica yet again, this time in Boston, then in Mexico: http://www.waitiki.com/press/032406-pressrelease.cfm

virani
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-02-19 10:57 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-02-04 22:51, Mr. Ho wrote:
ALoha friends

So, WAITIKI is curious - is any of the TC Ohana planning to attend the April1 , 2006 show in MExico CIty? TIckets are on sale at ticketmaster.com.mx (search Esquivel) and a press release will be out soon with details.

Mr. Ho

Well, maybe I'll come with my wife and sister in law. She's living there, and we're thinking of a visit there before they move back to France...so we want to coincide our visit with the concert, of course...after seeing the band at the Mai Kai, I'm ready for another shock. And, maybe I'll be able to DJ in the new tiki bar in Mexico, I don't know yet.

I have a question : finally, did a TC member went to see the
Moana Loa Restaurant in Mexico city ??? I think a visit there could be a good idea.

View Profile of virani Send a personal message to virani  Goto the website of virani     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chief Lapu Lapu
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-02-21 07:22 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-02-10 20:13, Mr. Ho wrote:
It's official! We're doing Esquivel and Exotica yet again, this time in Boston, then in Mexico: http://www.waitiki.com/press/032406-pressrelease.cfm

I can't make Mexico but I'm glad you now have an official venue for the Boston show... I'll be there!!

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation