[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Bilge missing TC members
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
missing TC members
amiotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-05 7:51 pm   Permalink

Quote:
Been 100% absorbed in starting new mission/parish after 12+ years at my old "job" -

PapeToaTane!

Congrats on your new parish! I'm a lapsed Piscomopalian myself.

amiotiki

View Profile of amiotiki Send a personal message to amiotiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Shipwreckjoey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-08 7:34 pm   Permalink

I miss Bong

View Profile of Shipwreckjoey Send a personal message to Shipwreckjoey      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Rain
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-09 04:45 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-10-29 16:48, pablus wrote:
Rain.
The Muggler.

yarrrr. i am a bad TC member! i show up roughly twice a year - at the ends of semesters i did finally figure out (duh) a way to stay alert to TC, though - just last week i changed my prefs to have all posts sent to my gmail account. i set up a filter so that it labels them "tiki central," and i can scan down the subject lines to see what's goin' on and possibly get involved

as far as the muggler goes - i missed the opportunity to see him because we had some money emergencies and couldn't make it to hukilau again this year, and i haven't heard from him since a little before then. he's constantly all around the country for work, and i can't imagine life is any less busy now that they popped out their second kid. i'm sure he'll be back around eventually - every time i say i'm visiting fl he talks about making rum drinks

View Profile of Rain Send a personal message to Rain  Email Rain Goto the website of Rain     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MTKahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-24 2:34 pm   Permalink

I miss y'all... SoCal Hoity Toity's

View Profile of MTKahuna Send a personal message to MTKahuna  Email MTKahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Cocktail
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-26 7:32 pm   Permalink

I am.

View Profile of Atomic Cocktail Send a personal message to Atomic Cocktail  Goto the website of Atomic Cocktail     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Beatnikine
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-01-03 11:20 am   Permalink

...good (but not tame.)

View Profile of Beatnikine Send a personal message to Beatnikine      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation