FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums サ サ General Tiki サ サ The second-ever Tiki Central & Munktiki Mug Design Contest!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 Next Page )
The second-ever Tiki Central & Munktiki Mug Design Contest!
Johnny Dollar
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-08 05:37 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-12-07 18:45, badmojo wrote:
Quote:

On 2005-12-07 16:33, stuckieshaft wrote:
ほんとう、読みますか。すみません、ぼくは日本語を勉強をします。 コンテストわかりません。たぶん明日わかります。

-stuckie

You don't say!!!

it's a bunch of teenage wasteland, testosterone overdosed, nintendo powerglove, owl xbox crap

View Profile of Johnny Dollar Send a personal message to Johnny Dollar  Email Johnny Dollar Goto the website of Johnny Dollar     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Unga Bunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-14 4:01 pm   Permalink

Come on! Let's get a winner while we're young! Just kidding.
Just a little bump.

Hey Stuckie! 何述べているか。

View Profile of Unga Bunga Send a personal message to Unga Bunga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
DawnTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-14 4:49 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-10-31 18:44, hanford_lemoore wrote:
The winning design will be chosen by a panel of judges made up of Hanford Lemoore, Munktiki, and other Tiki Central members as selected by Hanford Lemoore.

Hanford, it would be interesting to know who the TC panel of judges you selected are...

[ This Message was edited by: DawnTiki 2005-12-14 16:54 ]

View Profile of DawnTiki Send a personal message to DawnTiki  Email DawnTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hanford_lemoore
Proprietor

Posted: 2005-12-14 5:16 pm   Permalink

All will be revealed soon!

View Profile of hanford_lemoore Send a personal message to hanford_lemoore  Email hanford_lemoore Goto the website of hanford_lemoore     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
badmojo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-14 5:43 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-12-14 16:49, DawnTiki wrote:

Hanford, it would be interesting to know who the TC panel of judges you selected are...

Perhaps they are also bringing gifts of Gold, Frankincense and Myrrh? Maybe it's a matter of Immaculate Conception and we have to wait untill Christmas Eve?

View Profile of badmojo Send a personal message to badmojo      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
teaKEY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-14 6:00 pm   Permalink

Maybe, we can know who they are after the contest or maybe never will we find out. At least we heard a , "soon". I was going to bump on is silver anniversary which would have been a few days before Christmas.

Until the know, we can make guesses of what the masterminds are doing and thinking.

Here is my guess. They are making a sculpt of every mug that was submitted to see which one looks best.

View Profile of teaKEY Send a personal message to teaKEY  Email teaKEY Goto the website of teaKEY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hewey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-14 6:13 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-12-14 17:16, hanford_lemoore wrote:
All will be revealed soon!

Mmmm, a positive response to keep people interested that doesnt really address the question. The usage of the open ended term of "soon" does not tie the author down to any promises. Perhaps the judges are having a hard time deliberating over the entries. Perhpas they have already decided, and are just kicking back drinking Mai Tais on their judges salary...

How soon is soon? Cmon, be a little more specific! Before christmas?

View Profile of hewey Send a personal message to hewey  Email hewey     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
I dream of tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-14 6:17 pm   Permalink

Aren't some of the judges in the process of moving? They are a tad busy right now.

View Profile of I dream of tiki Send a personal message to I dream of tiki  Email I dream of tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hanford_lemoore
Proprietor

Posted: 2005-12-14 6:21 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-12-14 18:17, I dream of tiki wrote:
Aren't some of the judges in the process of moving? They are a tad busy right now.

Bingo!

View Profile of hanford_lemoore Send a personal message to hanford_lemoore  Email hanford_lemoore Goto the website of hanford_lemoore     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hiltiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-14 7:41 pm   Permalink

So basically we are waiting indefinitely.....

View Profile of hiltiki Send a personal message to hiltiki  Goto the website of hiltiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mai Tai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-15 12:49 am   Permalink

Chongolio,
Your tiki central ohana hut is awesome!!! Can you make one for me out of gingerbread??? Mmmmmmm, tiki gingerbread...

View Profile of Mai Tai Send a personal message to Mai Tai  Email Mai Tai     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Cherry Capri
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-15 09:01 am   Permalink

well, this year i did a classic a frame gingerbread house, but ooooh - next year - a tiki hut !!!!!! great idea

View Profile of Cherry Capri Send a personal message to Cherry Capri  Goto the website of Cherry Capri     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Dr. Shocker
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-15 1:43 pm   Permalink

the problem is they are still trying to sober the judges up for judging

View Profile of Dr. Shocker Send a personal message to Dr. Shocker  Goto the website of Dr. Shocker     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MauiTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-15 6:53 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-12-15 09:01, Cherry Capri wrote:
well, this year i did a classic a frame gingerbread house, but ooooh - next year - a tiki hut !!!!!! great idea

I saw a gingerbread house with frosted miniwheats for shingles, they had some turned with the frosting (snow) side up and others without, giving a great snowed upon roof look. OK, I know, kinda off the subject.

Can we get some results already?, I'm Dying over here! How about telling us who made it to the final 4??

Tiki and flower pattern Stickers
www.stuckonmaui.com
Maui Tiki Tours & Tiki Mugs www.mauitikitours.com
Hippie Stickers www.hippiestickers.com

View Profile of MauiTiki Send a personal message to MauiTiki  Email MauiTiki Goto the website of MauiTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikigreg
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-15 8:23 pm   Permalink

Quote:

Can we get some results already?, I'm Dying over here! How about telling us who made it to the final 4??

The tribe has NOT spoken.

View Profile of tikigreg Send a personal message to tikigreg      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation