FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Ľ Ľ General Tiki Ľ Ľ The second-ever Tiki Central & Munktiki Mug Design Contest!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 Next Page )
The second-ever Tiki Central & Munktiki Mug Design Contest!
Unga Bunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-15 8:46 pm   Permalink

You know whatís so cool about this contest, even if you donít win, you still have a chance for youíre design to be commissioned a run (Or should I say rum.).

View Profile of Unga Bunga Send a personal message to Unga Bunga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikigreg
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-15 8:58 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-12-15 20:46, Unga Bunga wrote:
You know whatís so cool about this contest, even if you donít win, you still have a chance for youíre design to be commissioned a run (Or should I say rum.).

Well, if Munktiki wouldn't accept my 'ButtMunki' design, I doubt the benevolent judges of TC would rule in my favor.

When life hands you limes... make Mai Tais!

View Profile of tikigreg Send a personal message to tikigreg      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Unga Bunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-15 9:25 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-12-15 20:58, tikigreg wrote:
Well, if Munktiki wouldn't accept my 'ButtMunki' design, I doubt the benevolent judges of TC would rule in my favor.

ButtMunki!? I use to have a gorilla ashtray with that name.

View Profile of Unga Bunga Send a personal message to Unga Bunga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MauiTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-16 7:10 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-12-15 20:23, tikigreg wrote:

The tribe has NOT spoken.

I hope I don't get voted off the island.

Tiki and flower pattern Stickers
www.stuckonmaui.com
Maui Tiki Tours & Tiki Mugs www.mauitikitours.com
Hippie Stickers www.hippiestickers.com

View Profile of MauiTiki Send a personal message to MauiTiki  Email MauiTiki Goto the website of MauiTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-16 7:15 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-12-15 20:46, Unga Bunga wrote:

Or....ripped off by some upstart garage mug making gig or some other country for a booze box set........or

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
teaKEY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-16 7:58 pm   Permalink

Don't remind me, I thought of that before I summited anything. If you get picked, nothing to worry about. Otherwise, yup its a risk. I guess you have to pay to play. It wouldn't be as much fun, even the wait, unless your in the game.
Quick, copyrights

View Profile of teaKEY Send a personal message to teaKEY  Email teaKEY Goto the website of teaKEY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
teaKEY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-20 7:43 pm   Permalink

A twenty day BUMP

View Profile of teaKEY Send a personal message to teaKEY  Email teaKEY Goto the website of teaKEY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Cherry Capri
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-29 01:32 am   Permalink

Here's a little musical interlude for everyone anxiously waiting...

http://www.leroy-anderson.com/html/rams/The-Syncopated-Clock.ram

View Profile of Cherry Capri Send a personal message to Cherry Capri  Goto the website of Cherry Capri     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
teaKEY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-30 08:10 am   Permalink

Friendly 30 Day BUMP

The twenty day bump felt like it took months to get to. The last tens days has gone pretty quickly. It would seem that its not a simple yes no answer for picking. There must be more going on.

And the wait for the Munktiki's website to allow orders for their new artist stackers. Those look cool, I think I will get them all. Anyone have a picture of all the stacker cups stacked up.

tikifish
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-02 4:07 pm   Permalink

At least let us know who the judges are! It's like that old joke, 'how do you keep a turkey in suspense?'

View Profile of tikifish Send a personal message to tikifish  Email tikifish Goto the website of tikifish     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bete
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-02 4:27 pm   Permalink

When the winner is announced will the mug be sold on the site here as a limited edition or something? I'm interested in seeing who the winner is, as I collect cool tiki mugs.

View Profile of Bete Send a personal message to Bete      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
badmojo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-02 4:40 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-01-02 16:07, tikifish wrote:
how do you keep a turkey in suspense?'

Aspic?

View Profile of badmojo Send a personal message to badmojo      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bete
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-04 08:26 am   Permalink

I just looked through all the mug designs and there are some AMAZING designs in that forum thread, in fact I would buy about 10 to 20 of them if they actualy existed. What a great amount of artistic talent and creativity there is on this site, WOW!

View Profile of Bete Send a personal message to Bete      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Unga Bunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-09 10:22 pm   Permalink

I obviously had some time on my hands.

hewey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-10 04:58 am   Permalink

haha - so do our judges apparently!

View Profile of hewey Send a personal message to hewey  Email hewey     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation