FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums General Tiki The second-ever Tiki Central & Munktiki Mug Design Contest!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 Next Page )
The second-ever Tiki Central & Munktiki Mug Design Contest!
Digitiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-23 11:14 am   Permalink

I would love to see a TC scorpion bowl or volcano bowl!!

View Profile of Digitiki Send a personal message to Digitiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MakeDaMug
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-23 12:40 pm   Permalink

And now for today's comedic relief! Here is my official entry...

Enjoy!!
Holden

View Profile of MakeDaMug Send a personal message to MakeDaMug  Email MakeDaMug Goto the website of MakeDaMug     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hewey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-23 3:22 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-11-23 12:40, smogbreather wrote:
And now for today's comedic relief! Here is my official entry...

Mate, there is nothing bad about that. I was trying to think of something that is not an actual tiki, and you came up with a really cool idea. I love it. Captures the TC spirit nicely!

View Profile of hewey Send a personal message to hewey  Email hewey     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-23 3:56 pm   Permalink

HEY wait a minute Smoggy. You said you were going to do a stick man. I feel let down.

Oki NiKsoKoWa
(Hello all my relatives)
TikiJungle.com

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-25 2:33 pm   Permalink

It seems I forgot to self promote.

All hail the savage.

http://www.NiceFishy.com

View Profile of Raffertiki Send a personal message to Raffertiki  Email Raffertiki Goto the website of Raffertiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Aaron's Akua
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-26 4:08 pm   Permalink

Can someone post a link to the "First Ever" Tiki Central/Muntiki Mug Design Contest? I tried searching and couldn't find it. Mahalo!

"Ah, good taste! What a dreadful thing! Taste is the enemy of creativeness."
-Pablo Picasso

View Profile of Aaron's Akua Send a personal message to Aaron's Akua      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hanford_lemoore
Proprietor

Posted: 2005-11-27 01:39 am   Permalink

Quote:
On 2005-11-26 16:08, Aaron's Akua wrote:
Can someone post a link to the "First Ever" Tiki Central/Muntiki Mug Design Contest? I tried searching and couldn't find it. Mahalo!

All accounts of the first-ever Tiki Central Tiki Mug Contest were lost to the sands of time.

Tiki Central started out as a Yahoo Club. When Yahoo merged Clubs with Yahoo Groups, most of Tiki Central's early posts were eaten away, including all the posts about the first mug contest. This is why there's so much mystery surrounding the origin of Shecky's name and logo, and other early Tiki Central rituals. It's also why I and others got sick of Yahoo and moved Tiki Central here, where it prospered!

~Hanford

[ This Message was edited by: hanford_lemoore 2005-11-27 01:40 ]

View Profile of hanford_lemoore Send a personal message to hanford_lemoore  Email hanford_lemoore Goto the website of hanford_lemoore     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
freddiefreelance
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-27 5:56 pm   Permalink

I'm probably gonna need some artistic help on my mug design, I've made some sketches & I'll try to work them up a little better on Monday.

I literally dreamt this up on Thursday Night/Friday Morning.

[ This Message was edited by: freddiefreelance 2005-11-27 17:57 ]

View Profile of freddiefreelance Send a personal message to freddiefreelance      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
freddiefreelance
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-28 10:21 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-11-23 11:14, Digitiki wrote:
I would love to see a TC scorpion bowl or volcano bowl!!

I'd just like to say that I didn't see this post before I had my dream of the FlaMoia Bowl, but I hope the bowl makes you happy!

View Profile of freddiefreelance Send a personal message to freddiefreelance      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
freddiefreelance
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-28 11:57 am   Permalink

AA, I still would love to see a Reloy with a Leroy-with-a-Chainsaw for a handle!

sporkboyofjustice
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-29 07:54 am   Permalink

Before this contest is over I'd like to say how much fun this has been, checking the threads daily and seeing the new designs. We have some very talented and creative members and I'm glad that I decided to participate. There are several designs that I would definately want to purchase out of those submitted so I'm really excited to see who wins. Thank you very much for making this contest and special thanks to those that submitted an entry (or three), you've all made my day for the past month or so.

View Profile of sporkboyofjustice Send a personal message to sporkboyofjustice  Goto the website of sporkboyofjustice     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
teaKEY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-29 09:21 am   Permalink

I second Spork

Daily excitement seeing and reading new mug post.
The thoughts and illustrations to create a mug on paper.
A bit of friendly competition
Finding out who wins
Seeing the finished mug
Buying it.
Loving it.
Can there be anything more fun for all?

View Profile of teaKEY Send a personal message to teaKEY  Email teaKEY Goto the website of teaKEY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Cherry Capri
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-29 6:47 pm   Permalink

Thanks guys for dreaming this up. There are so many great entries... It was super fun to play!

If the Suffering Hanford and Lemoai don't win - these should be made up anyway... They're GREAT!

[ This Message was edited by: cherry capri 2005-11-29 22:14 ]

View Profile of Cherry Capri Send a personal message to Cherry Capri  Goto the website of Cherry Capri     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikisgrl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-29 6:58 pm   Permalink

I would love to see some of these images on t-shirts maybe runner up shirts or other items!! The entries are all so wonderful it would be fun to retain some of the excitement of the contest by having them as a keepsake of some type. Just a thought since I now know that some of the TC'ers have Cafepress affiliations.

View Profile of Tikisgrl Send a personal message to Tikisgrl  Email Tikisgrl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-29 8:25 pm   Permalink

Great stuff! Goodluck everyone.

View Profile of Raffertiki Send a personal message to Raffertiki  Email Raffertiki Goto the website of Raffertiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation