FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums サ サ General Tiki サ サ The second-ever Tiki Central & Munktiki Mug Design Contest!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 Next Page )
The second-ever Tiki Central & Munktiki Mug Design Contest!
MakeDaMug
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-01 10:36 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-11-30 09:52, scarysnarles wrote:
Help!!!! my camara's not downloading the pics i've got for the contest. Anything special needing to download. It's not my normal canon but a fujifilm 3800

try going to fuji's website and downloading the driver for their 3800 camera. that should fix it.
Holden

View Profile of MakeDaMug Send a personal message to MakeDaMug  Email MakeDaMug Goto the website of MakeDaMug     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
teaKEY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-02 1:26 pm   Permalink

Wow, I can't believe all the entrees that came in just before the close of the contest. Three pages all month and three pages the day of. I have to say that Munktiki will not have to make a stick figure mug, for many talented Tiki-Centralites, with all different ways of showing us the perfect mug. And on top of that, Munktiki can only improve on what we have, to make something eye-catching and beloved.
All this buildup for the last month and now there is a silence. The suspense of not even knowing when we will know. I know its been only two days but tack that on to the last month and the fact that its cold and snowy there.

Its got to be the snow. Anyways, I was looking back through the mugs for consideration and I see that Mauitiki, you have updated your entry to what looks to be the real thing.

It doesn't appear to be homemade, is it? Or what is it? I thought that it was a fine design. The Tappo and X eyes are two of my favorite mugs.

View Profile of teaKEY Send a personal message to teaKEY  Email teaKEY Goto the website of teaKEY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Flange
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-02 1:39 pm   Permalink

That Ohana Hut may be the coolest mug/bowl I have have ever seen. Hopefully somebody will produce that regardless of whether it's a TC item or not. I know I'd buy at least two (one to look at and one to use).

View Profile of Tiki Flange Send a personal message to Tiki Flange  Email Tiki Flange     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Unga Bunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-02 3:32 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-11-01 06:41, tikifish wrote:
Am I allowed to enter? Or will I be run out of town for even suggesting that?

Well, you got a place to crash here if you wish (fully stocked Tiki bar included).

View Profile of Unga Bunga Send a personal message to Unga Bunga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hewey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-04 04:25 am   Permalink

So, when do we find out the lucky victor?

View Profile of hewey Send a personal message to hewey  Email hewey     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MauiTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-05 8:04 pm   Permalink

TeaKey... My friend actually made me 4 mugs for me from my drawing. It turned out to be much more work than we anticipated. We had hoped to make some for a local Maui restaurant, but couldn't make the numbers work.

hey, when do we find out the results?!?!?

Tiki and flower pattern Stickers
www.stuckonmaui.com
Maui Tiki Tours & Tiki Mugs www.mauitikitours.com
Hippie Stickers www.hippiestickers.com

View Profile of MauiTiki Send a personal message to MauiTiki  Email MauiTiki Goto the website of MauiTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
teaKEY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-06 07:59 am   Permalink

Mauitiki cool, those are 100% craftsmanship and the look of a high end Tikifarm mug. A mug that good looking with a mass produced number of 4 of 4. Talk about rare.
Just waiting to hear the results. How about a calendar date when we will know. So we can count down. Anyways, this contest will be fun for many days to come.

View Profile of teaKEY Send a personal message to teaKEY  Email teaKEY Goto the website of teaKEY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
badmojo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-07 11:45 am   Permalink

I hate to keep beating a dead horse but is there an ETA on the results? The natives are getting restless.

View Profile of badmojo Send a personal message to badmojo      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hanford_lemoore
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-07 12:56 pm   Permalink

Patience. Believe me, when we have information, we'll post it!

View Profile of hanford_lemoore Send a personal message to hanford_lemoore  Email hanford_lemoore Goto the website of hanford_lemoore     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
teaKEY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-07 1:06 pm   Permalink

I saw Hanford name and I thought, maybe.... ohhh. Oh well, I will just have to check back everyday. Is that the plan

(I keep wondering what they might be doing)

stuckieshaft
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-07 4:33 pm   Permalink

ほんとう、読みますか。すみません、ぼくは日本語を勉強をします。 コンテストわかりません。たぶん明日わかります。

-stuckie

View Profile of stuckieshaft Send a personal message to stuckieshaft  Goto the website of stuckieshaft     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
badmojo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-07 6:45 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-12-07 16:33, stuckieshaft wrote:

-stuckie

You don't say!!!

View Profile of badmojo Send a personal message to badmojo      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chongolio
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-07 8:40 pm   Permalink

Quote:

ほんとう?A読みますか?Bすみません?Aぼくは日本語を勉強をします?B コンテストわかりません?Bたぶん明日わかります?B

-stuckie

I am now having my people run tests and analysis on this data for possible clues to who the winner might be. I will keep you all updated as data evolves.

Chongolio

" I believe that our Heavenly Father invented the monkey because he was disappointed in man."
... Mark Twain
www.Lost-Isle.com
www.piggod.com

View Profile of Chongolio Send a personal message to Chongolio  Email Chongolio Goto the website of Chongolio     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hewey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-08 04:50 am   Permalink

Im with the checking back daily thing...

View Profile of hewey Send a personal message to hewey  Email hewey     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
badmojo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-08 05:28 am   Permalink

Quote:

-stuckie

Ha! I broke the code!
"Be sure to drink your Ovaltine."

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation