Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Central Ohana HAppy Anniversary to Boutiki's
HAppy Anniversary to Boutiki's
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-31 9:10 pm   Permalink

I believe their date is Nov 5th and since I will be out of town that day I'll wish a Happy Anniversary to Duke and Amy Carter Now.. Happy Happy Anniversary guys. We love ya'

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Feelin' Zombified
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-04 6:11 pm   Permalink

Happy Anniversary
Happy Anniversary
Happy Anniversary
Haaappy Anniversary

-Z

Thank God The Tiki Bar Is Open
Thank God The Tiki Torch Still Shines...

View Profile of Feelin' Zombified Send a personal message to Feelin' Zombified  Email Feelin' Zombified     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Formikahini
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-08 09:28 am   Permalink

Late as usual, but my congratulations are still just as warm! May you have many many many more years of love/tiki collecting together

F

View Profile of Formikahini Send a personal message to Formikahini  Email Formikahini     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
boutiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-12 10:40 pm   Permalink

Thanks so much for the well wishes, you are very thoughtful. Ben! I'm amazed that you remembered the date. We actually just got home from a vacation (and anniversary celebration) in Hawaii. It was fantastic! We brought the little guy and he had a blast (even behaved pretty well on the long flight).

Here are a few of my favorite pics, I took a LOT! I can post more on shutterfly if anyone cares to see some images of beautiful Maui.

Mahalo,
-Duke

View Profile of boutiki Send a personal message to boutiki  Goto the website of boutiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
DawnTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-13 12:21 am   Permalink

Did you kids go skinny dipping at Red Sand Beach in Hana? I hope you took your SPF 45 Truly a beautiful spot on the planet! Happy anniversary...

[ This Message was edited by: DawnTiki 2005-11-13 00:33 ]

View Profile of DawnTiki Send a personal message to DawnTiki  Email DawnTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
boutiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-13 10:42 am   Permalink

I don't think skinny dipping is allowed, and we would never break the rules, would we?

Red Sand beach was incredible, as were the black sand beaches near the blow holes and at Hana Bay and the white powdery beaches of Kamaole. We split our time between Kihei and Hana, and it was all amazing! The cabin where we stayed in Hana was surrounded by rain-forest and (just like all of Hana) was overwhelmingly beautiful.
-Duke

View Profile of boutiki Send a personal message to boutiki  Goto the website of boutiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation