FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Home Tiki Bars Aloha John's Tiki Lounge is done! -updated pics 3/6/08-
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
Aloha John's Tiki Lounge is done! -updated pics 3/6/08-
Lake Surfer
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-03-06 11:15 pm   Permalink

John,

The lounge and the car all look great! Your collection of TC artists is really cool. Thanks again for all your support of my work!
Make yourself a drink and enjoy!

View Profile of Lake Surfer Send a personal message to Lake Surfer      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Aloha John
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-03-06 11:30 pm   Permalink

What Ben no love for the covering of the last of the white walls? "Is the Jeep gonna get the same treatment" as.....the lounge or the Model A? Hopefully a combination of both!! It IS neglected, along with the rest of my car projects, but I only have 2 hands...

No Rod Run for me this weekend, but thanks for the compliment!

Thanks Lake Surfer! The two other pieces of yours have been moved out to a special spot in my Kapu Cove. Pics coming veeeerrrry soon of my yard, aka Aloha John's Exotic Village.

View Profile of Aloha John Send a personal message to Aloha John  Email Aloha John Goto the website of Aloha John     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hewey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-03-07 12:03 am   Permalink

Both the tudor and the bar are looking very sweet - both spot on in the looks department!

View Profile of hewey Send a personal message to hewey  Email hewey     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Polynesiac
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2008-03-07 4:00 pm   Permalink

John - amazing work on your lounge, it looks VERY nice. That model A is a real cherry too, it must be a blast to drive.

can't wait to see your backyard photos!

what year is the jeep?

OMG! I'm on Instagram!

View Profile of Polynesiac Send a personal message to Polynesiac  Email Polynesiac Goto the website of Polynesiac     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Trav
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-03-10 4:54 pm   Permalink

Aloha...err..Aloha..
Great looking area with some very nice carvings etc.. oh and the A- model looks sweet too!

View Profile of Tiki Trav Send a personal message to Tiki Trav  Email Tiki Trav     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiPops
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-03-11 6:37 pm   Permalink

Wow I don't know which I like best. Let's say both!! Hot Rods & Tiki Lounges take way too long to build. I'm 6 years into my car & just starting our backyard & patio. Both of yours are sweet, but are they ever really done?

View Profile of TikiPops Send a personal message to TikiPops  Email TikiPops     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MustangScott
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-08-15 8:00 pm   Permalink

John,

Your space looks great and so does your rod!

View Profile of MustangScott Send a personal message to MustangScott  Goto the website of MustangScott     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-16 6:35 pm   Permalink

"Aloha John's Tiki Lounge is done! "

never...........

trust me.

just on vacation.

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor
I build Tiki Rooms for you! Just ask around ;)
http://www.facebook.com/bambooben

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
phenix76

Posted: 2012-05-31 7:00 pm   Permalink

Nice looking spot there John! Nice to see a tiki lounge right down the way from mine.

View Profile of phenix76 Send a personal message to phenix76      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation