FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Locating Tiki » » Tikibar, Colonia Roma, México, D.F. (bar)
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Tikibar, Colonia Roma, México, D.F. (bar)
virani
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-19 07:39 am   Permalink

my brother is in france right now (that's why I got the mug), but as soon as he'll get back to Mexico (in 2 weeks), he'll go to the bar and take pictures, promise.
The mug and shot set is 50 US$. He got it from Dr Alderete. I could get you another set bigbro from my bro or maybe as I'll probably go there next year...or ask Jorge Alderete from his website.

[ This Message was edited by: virani 2005-11-19 07:40 ]

View Profile of virani Send a personal message to virani  Goto the website of virani     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Formikahini
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-19 07:58 am   Permalink

Ah crap, Virani, you beat me to it!
A friend of mine is going to Mexico, D.F. tomorrow, with my cash in hand to get me a mug and shot. (I just read your update post, though, with the price - whew!! She won't be bringing me back both!)

She's not a tiki gal, though, so I don't expect her to capture all the decor on film for me. She and her pals might not even make it to the bar (without my being there to drag them, the way I did to friends with me in Spain!!)

Congrats for being the first to get them!

[ This Message was edited by: Formikahini 2005-11-19 08:00 ]

View Profile of Formikahini Send a personal message to Formikahini  Email Formikahini     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Fred Kahuna

Posted: 2006-08-11 7:02 pm   Permalink

Aloha!

I live in Mexico City and I never heard about this tiki bar in Mexico, until I saw today a note in one daily here in Mexico.

I am intended to go next week...

I inckude two pictures about the place that I take from the website...

View Profile of Fred Kahuna Send a personal message to Fred Kahuna  Goto the website of Fred Kahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Zeta
Grand Member (2 years)  

Posted: 2010-01-28 10:45 am   Permalink

A shot from my collection:

Designed by Dr. Alderete

View Profile of Zeta Send a personal message to Zeta  Goto the website of Zeta     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Zeta
Grand Member (2 years)  

Posted: 2010-02-05 6:05 pm   Permalink

The menu cover

Menehune tattoo

View Profile of Zeta Send a personal message to Zeta  Goto the website of Zeta     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation