[Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki Watch this space-pics are coming
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Watch this space-pics are coming
TIKI DAVID
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-28 2:45 pm   Permalink

help! i need to get these pics over the market place. and i'm too damn techno stupid to do it !

View Profile of TIKI DAVID Send a personal message to TIKI DAVID  Email TIKI DAVID     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sneakyjack
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-28 4:20 pm   Permalink

I too had the problem here is the link that solved it for me :
http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=1462&forum=1

its all in the [img] - no spaces in there and shutterfly.com

View Profile of sneakyjack Send a personal message to sneakyjack      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
freddiefreelance
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-29 07:20 am   Permalink

David, you could try using Photobucket, they'll put the image tags into the URL for you, all you have to do is copy & paste the IMG line under the image you want to post.

View Profile of freddiefreelance Send a personal message to freddiefreelance      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKI DAVID
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-28 07:50 am   Permalink

allright then ,off to ebay they go.

View Profile of TIKI DAVID Send a personal message to TIKI DAVID  Email TIKI DAVID     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kailuageoff
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-28 5:41 pm   Permalink

Hey TikiDavid,
Are you actually planning on selling any of your Witco collection or are you just engaging in some kind of tiki auto-erotica? I mean shoot your wad or holster your pistol already.
Friends,
KG

View Profile of Kailuageoff Send a personal message to Kailuageoff  Email Kailuageoff     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
FreddieBallsomic
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-29 05:27 am   Permalink

Hey there, TD. PM me with what your getting rid of and the kind of $$ your looking for. I got some friends lookin to start tiki lounges and they may be interested. Maholla!

View Profile of FreddieBallsomic Send a personal message to FreddieBallsomic      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKI DAVID
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-29 2:22 pm   Permalink

well no one said anything for 29 days. yes i'm selling the bar ,the coat of arms clock,the tall sailing ship(not sure if that one is witco) the broad sword and the hanging lamps(not wired)and it looks like they my be from QA. How much?WELL,HELL ,i'm not any differnt than any of you ,so i'd like to get as much as i can.but i do not plan on being stupid about it. if you are intersested in anything ,TALK to me, make me an offer. im pretty sure my PMS are working.send me your phone # i'll call you. Kailuageoff, i see your in FLA ,well i'll be driving down to the keys at the end of Feb in my p/u truck(good deal on shipping there) are you interested in anything?speak up ,do not be shy.

TIKI DAVID
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-08 07:04 am   Permalink

LOL

TIKI DAVID
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-02-06 07:41 am   Permalink

bump for peeps that want to see the pics.

[ This Message was edited by: TIKI DAVID 2006-02-06 07:49 ]

Johnny Dollar
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-02-06 08:07 am   Permalink

cool bump! thanks td, sorry it seems i missed the pics first time around.

View Profile of Johnny Dollar Send a personal message to Johnny Dollar  Email Johnny Dollar Goto the website of Johnny Dollar     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Johnny Dollar
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-02-07 09:03 am   Permalink

bump

View Profile of Johnny Dollar Send a personal message to Johnny Dollar  Email Johnny Dollar Goto the website of Johnny Dollar     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKI DAVID
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-02-20 07:43 am   Permalink

sold the bar.i'm to del.it to orlando,fla. anyone down that way interested in the coat of arms clock or sword? i will be leaving here tues.am let me know. TD

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation