FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events Mai Kai virgins ISO happy-hour guides, 11/14
Mai Kai virgins ISO happy-hour guides, 11/14
Scottiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-11-05 11:15 pm   Permalink

Hey y'all,
Me & my wahine (Mr. & Mrs. Moai Lounge from fabulous Germantown, MD) are heading to Florida for a little tiki road trip 11/14-19, and plan on getting started at Mai Kai's Happy Hour, 'round 5pm on Monday, Nov. 14. We'd love to have some company from the local ohana (if you're not tied up picking up the pieces from Wilma), so drop a line if you're interested!

peace,
Scottiki

View Profile of Scottiki Send a personal message to Scottiki  Email Scottiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
I dream of tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-07 08:07 am   Permalink

Count me in. Just sent you a PM.

Around what time do you think you'll get there? What other things do you plan on seeing in Florida? You may just want to call them in advance just to confirm their operating status (limited, roof damage, etc).

Looking forward to meeting y'all.

View Profile of I dream of tiki Send a personal message to I dream of tiki  Email I dream of tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Helz
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-07 11:24 am   Permalink

I don't usually plan out that far, but I think Mrs. HelzTiki and myself should be able to make it. We're always looking for any excuse to get to the Mai Kai...though we're pretty much newbies there ourselves.

- Jason

View Profile of Helz Send a personal message to Helz  Email Helz Goto the website of Helz     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
otikiniko
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-07 11:38 am   Permalink

I'm game... It'll be the first time I've been in the place post Wilma. Depending on how busy it is (usually nil on a Monday) I'll show ya' around the joint.

Interesting Factoid: The Mai Kai is the first place I ever held down a steady job! (way back in High School)

View Profile of otikiniko Send a personal message to otikiniko  Email otikiniko Goto the website of otikiniko     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
I dream of tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-15 09:06 am   Permalink

That was fun. Scot and Jen are wonderful members of our fabulous TC ohana.
Happy to meet both of you. We should definately do this again.

View Profile of I dream of tiki Send a personal message to I dream of tiki  Email I dream of tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation