FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts dear g*d!!! more piantings i'll forever be without!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
dear g*d!!! more piantings i'll forever be without!
kooche
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-05 10:40 am   Permalink

look...an ebay item that has my name on it!

View Profile of kooche Send a personal message to kooche  Goto the website of kooche     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
teaKEY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-05 11:59 am   Permalink

I saw that, its a 5x5 inch. Its a little on the small size, although I like it. Nothing tops the tall tale tiki

View Profile of teaKEY Send a personal message to teaKEY  Email teaKEY Goto the website of teaKEY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kooche
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-11 6:27 pm   Permalink

"Dalianiage"
8.5X11"
oil on wood
$325

the Shooting Gallery
presents
"the Portrait of the Artist"
a group exhibit
reception 7-11PM Thursday Jan 12th 2006

View Profile of kooche Send a personal message to kooche  Goto the website of kooche     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
AlienTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-13 12:35 am   Permalink

Its a powerful painting. The stare of the 2 Dalis is piercing.
Great job and good luck with the exhibition.

Thanks for posting it.

EB

View Profile of AlienTiki Send a personal message to AlienTiki  Goto the website of AlienTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
teaKEY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-13 10:01 am   Permalink

Yesterday I saw this post and it freaked me out some. The night before yesterday, the last thing I did at night was looking through a Dali book.

The background is a spot on Dali. My favorite part on the painting is the Dali in the back. I don't really like when Dali painted like that, but I think you nailed that spot better than him. You have brought the two together and I,'m not sure if Dali even did that. You bought it together for me in my mind as well.

I read that the last paintings in Dali's life may not have been painted by him . He signed them and some that he did, he did not sign. This paint could possibly pass as one.

Anyone go to the showing?

View Profile of teaKEY Send a personal message to teaKEY  Email teaKEY Goto the website of teaKEY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kooche
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-14 7:15 pm   Permalink

thanks y'all!

dali is so amazing...puts the pro in prolific...the thing about dali fakes boils down to him signing reams of blank paper...that way you could pick up a few sheets and do some art of your own and sell them as dali originals...nobody knows for sure how many things he painted/printed...no true archive! i love that man...he duped us all WAAAY before warhol came along!

thanks again for all of the kind words!

kooche
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-28 7:08 pm   Permalink

the record cover is finished and MAN it worked out great! anyone that wants a free magnet or pin of the cover image of this record should email me from my site...QUANITIES ARE SLIM!

[ This Message was edited by: kooche 2006-01-29 07:50 ]

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation