FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events 4th annual Florida Ohana Luau @ Hawaiian Inn, Daytona Beach
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 Next Page )
4th annual Florida Ohana Luau @ Hawaiian Inn, Daytona Beach
Tiki-Troll
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-05 5:33 pm   Permalink

Hubby and I are hoping to make it this year! Been to busy with the kiddo last couple ones but we can't wait for another chance to hang!

View Profile of Tiki-Troll Send a personal message to Tiki-Troll  Email Tiki-Troll     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kailuageoff
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-08 8:01 pm   Permalink

A number of people have been asking about the Hawaiian Inn party which we have held in late January for a few years now. As much as we have enjoyed ourselves, Marian and I are going to take a pass on it this year. Everyone that wants to do this event should still feel free to plan something. The hotel is there. The show is there. Just pick a date, tell everyone when you are going to meet up and go have fun. Pablus and I are trying to plan something a bit later in the year over in St. Pete, and we'll let people know about it fairly soon.

View Profile of Kailuageoff Send a personal message to Kailuageoff  Email Kailuageoff     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chip and Andy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-21 8:22 pm   Permalink

While Geoff and Pablus are masterminding the destruction of all of the Rum stocks on the West Coast of Florida......
(insert thundercrash and manical laughter here)

Who is up for another get together in Daytona?

Or, who wants to recommend another destination in Florida or Southern Georgia?

View Profile of Chip and Andy Send a personal message to Chip and Andy  Email Chip and Andy Goto the website of Chip and Andy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiLaLe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-22 11:47 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-12-08 20:01, Kailuageoff wrote:
A number of people have been asking about the Hawaiian Inn party which we have held in late January for a few years now. As much as we have enjoyed ourselves, Marian and I are going to take a pass on it this year. Everyone that wants to do this event should still feel free to plan something. The hotel is there. The show is there. Just pick a date, tell everyone when you are going to meet up and go have fun. Pablus and I are trying to plan something a bit later in the year over in St. Pete, and we'll let people know about it fairly soon.

:<:<:<:<

2006-12-08 to 2007-22-08 "fairly soon" ...in Tiki Time !!!!

View Profile of TikiLaLe Send a personal message to TikiLaLe  Email TikiLaLe     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Bree
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-22 5:00 pm   Permalink

I'm up for it!
Fall/winter is booking up for me fast, but hopefully we can agree to a date and locale soon........

Any interest in the Polynesian Hotel for show or at least dinner at Ohana?

Julian's is a must if it still exists........

View Profile of Tiki Bree Send a personal message to Tiki Bree      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bohemiann
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-23 07:54 am   Permalink

HEY ! I want to play too!

View Profile of Bohemiann Send a personal message to Bohemiann  Email Bohemiann Goto the website of Bohemiann     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MobileTikiBar
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2007-08-24 7:36 pm   Permalink

I'm in for Ohana, lets pick a date!

-adrian

View Profile of MobileTikiBar Send a personal message to MobileTikiBar  Goto the website of MobileTikiBar     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chip and Andy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-25 06:26 am   Permalink

OK, the Planning Committee are going to start a new thread soon with dates (looking at Febuary 2008) and other details that sound all important like......

But, while we have your attention for a moment....

Daytona and all of its wonderful stuff (Hawaiian Inn, Mai-Kai Hotel, Julians, Pirates Golf Land, Etc....)

or

Weeki Wachi and all its fabulous Old-School Florida Tourist Attraction-ness (and all of the greater Tampa-St. Pete area)

or....

This is where you get to fill in the blanks _______________

Your thoughts?

View Profile of Chip and Andy Send a personal message to Chip and Andy  Email Chip and Andy Goto the website of Chip and Andy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Bree
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-25 08:00 am   Permalink

So many options......so little time.......

Let's do Ohana relatively soon

Daytona a bit later
AND

Weeki Wachee after that!

As you can see I WANT IT ALL!!!!

View Profile of Tiki Bree Send a personal message to Tiki Bree      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SouthBamaTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-25 12:16 pm   Permalink

If y'all plan a trip to Weeki Wachee, I want to come join in! Mermaids, Chip and Andy, Bree...what more can a guy ask for?

View Profile of SouthBamaTiki Send a personal message to SouthBamaTiki  Email SouthBamaTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GatorRob
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-25 2:24 pm   Permalink

I don't know... I like Disney and all with my family, but when I want to get my tiki on, I don't immediately head to places with lots of kids and little to no alcohol. Let's just say it wouldn't be my first choice. But my vote is a minor one. We're one of the few in the group that has kids and that always makes overnighters without them difficult for us. So that means Disney actually makes sense for us since we live here. But, but... did I mention they have lots of kids there? And practically no alcohol?

View Profile of GatorRob Send a personal message to GatorRob      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GatorRob
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-25 2:28 pm   Permalink

I'm getting an itch for a return to Trader Vic's Atlanta. They've got that pirate themed restaurant too that I've never been to. Too far?

View Profile of GatorRob Send a personal message to GatorRob      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bohemiann
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-25 5:59 pm   Permalink

My odds of attending increase the closer to Tampa you get.

View Profile of Bohemiann Send a personal message to Bohemiann  Email Bohemiann Goto the website of Bohemiann     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Basement Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-27 4:44 pm   Permalink

Daytona. And this year I'll be there, with the secret recipe book and my worst shirts.
Member #490

View Profile of Basement Kahuna Send a personal message to Basement Kahuna  Email Basement Kahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
frostiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-28 7:21 pm   Permalink

Our vote is for just about anywhere from Daytona to Tampa to Atlanta. We'll be there, just tell us when and where!

View Profile of frostiki Send a personal message to frostiki  Email frostiki Goto the website of frostiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation