FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Tiki Carving Tikimecula's Clubs
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 Next Page )
Tikimecula's Clubs
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-22 07:22 am   Permalink

WOW Tikimecula, just wow. Little more flash on those images will help us see the detail. The camera automatically adjusts to the light in the background. You have to override that.
You are a true artisan.
(edited for spelling)

[ This Message was edited by: Jungle Trader 2007-05-22 07:22 ]

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-22 11:05 am   Permalink

T-Mec, you are getting your dimension lines So Perfectly Fair, it's Unbelievable. Excellent stuff and getting better with every piece when it doesn't seem like it COULD even Be better.
Drool!

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Aaron's Akua
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-22 12:59 pm   Permalink

I got to see these last Sunday (when I could see again). Andy's work could not be more precise & clean. I'd love to spend some time learning these techniques.

"Ah, good taste! What a dreadful thing! Taste is the enemy of creativeness."
-Pablo Picasso

View Profile of Aaron's Akua Send a personal message to Aaron's Akua      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikimecula
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-31 8:27 pm   Permalink

Thanks, Ben! Jungle, I hear ya on the Flash! Aaron, Come on down, we'll have a club day (with eye protection of course)

Here is a new one.

View Profile of tikimecula Send a personal message to tikimecula  Email tikimecula Goto the website of tikimecula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
FreddieBallsomic
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-31 9:14 pm   Permalink

Man,TM...that detail is UNREAL.... My eyes hurt tryin to dissect the cuts...Beautiful.

View Profile of FreddieBallsomic Send a personal message to FreddieBallsomic      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Basement Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-31 10:04 pm   Permalink

heh heh heh..you GO man! That's tight work. (Bond...James Bond.)

View Profile of Basement Kahuna Send a personal message to Basement Kahuna  Email Basement Kahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Basement Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-31 10:19 pm   Permalink

...And I'll see you at Hukilau!

View Profile of Basement Kahuna Send a personal message to Basement Kahuna  Email Basement Kahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bowana
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2007-06-01 07:19 am   Permalink

Your attention to detail is immaculate, Andy. Extremely cool and professional work.

Damn it!

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

View Profile of Bowana Send a personal message to Bowana      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-01 07:40 am   Permalink

Wow, I Love how you kept the Bottoming so perfectly true throughout the whole piece. It must be very difficult to keep it the same depth and width through out. Looks like you have been doing this all your life.

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
KAHAKA
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-01 10:26 am   Permalink

Oh boy oh boy oh boy!!!! I can't wait to get mine! Lovin' the Kini Kini!!!

View Profile of KAHAKA Send a personal message to KAHAKA  Email KAHAKA Goto the website of KAHAKA     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Clarita
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-02 3:23 pm   Permalink

Wow tikimecula! You can't! That amazing!!

View Profile of Clarita Send a personal message to Clarita  Goto the website of Clarita     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tamapoutini
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-03 01:10 am   Permalink

Woah! And people think MY job is intricate/fiddly!? You must have amazing patience; your skill is evident. I agree with BenZart; its very impressive how you've achieved such even depth across the patterning. Great stuff.

Tama

View Profile of Tamapoutini Send a personal message to Tamapoutini  Email Tamapoutini     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
teaKEY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-03 06:44 am   Permalink

I'm going to have to reread your postings, but that club looks like you did it on a water-jet machine. Or like you had a tool that was exactly a triangle punch. Fantastic job.

View Profile of teaKEY Send a personal message to teaKEY  Email teaKEY Goto the website of teaKEY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GMAN
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-03 07:10 am   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: GMAN 2007-07-03 13:33 ]

View Profile of GMAN Send a personal message to GMAN      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
AlohaStation
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-03 07:16 am   Permalink

Your detail is amazing. It looks laser etched.

View Profile of AlohaStation Send a personal message to AlohaStation  Goto the website of AlohaStation     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation