FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT


advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts sophista-tiki orignals Dawn Frasier
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 )
sophista-tiki orignals Dawn Frasier
Sophista-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Joined: Sep 13, 2005
Posts: 1889
From: Seattle WA
Posted: 2016-08-10 6:20 pm   Permalink

finished a couple pieces today including my submission for this yrs Tiki Oasis group show. titled The Lurkers, cause what do monsters do best? - lurk heh






_________________
etsy.com/sophistatiki. Everything from my newest line- Castaway Cravats to prints of my Tiki Magazine Cover.


 
View Profile of Sophista-tiki Send a personal message to Sophista-tiki  Email Sophista-tiki Goto the website of Sophista-tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hang10tiki
Tiki Socialite

Joined: Jul 18, 2010
Posts: 6022
From: Las Vegas
Posted: 2016-08-10 7:10 pm   Permalink

Awesome.......

 
View Profile of hang10tiki Send a personal message to hang10tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sophista-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Joined: Sep 13, 2005
Posts: 1889
From: Seattle WA
Posted: 2016-08-11 12:06 pm   Permalink

heres my latest art car project for those lurkers too lazy to navigate over to instagram.

watch the only comment will be asking me how I do it and what kind of paint to use.
_________________
etsy.com/sophistatiki. Everything from my newest line- Castaway Cravats to prints of my Tiki Magazine Cover.


 
View Profile of Sophista-tiki Send a personal message to Sophista-tiki  Email Sophista-tiki Goto the website of Sophista-tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Cavemoai
Tiki Centralite

Joined: Dec 29, 2012
Posts: 73
From: Las Vegas
Posted: 2016-08-11 12:15 pm   Permalink

Dawn,

How'd you do that and what kind of paint did you use?

Jokes aside, that's incredible! Do you have a photos of both sides?


 
View Profile of Cavemoai Send a personal message to Cavemoai      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sophista-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Joined: Sep 13, 2005
Posts: 1889
From: Seattle WA
Posted: 2016-08-11 12:31 pm   Permalink

LOL! glad you see my humor and mockery. Im not done yet. its gonna get so much better.THEN there will be tons of pics. and I still wont tell how I did it.
_________________
etsy.com/sophistatiki. Everything from my newest line- Castaway Cravats to prints of my Tiki Magazine Cover.


 
View Profile of Sophista-tiki Send a personal message to Sophista-tiki  Email Sophista-tiki Goto the website of Sophista-tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Cavemoai
Tiki Centralite

Joined: Dec 29, 2012
Posts: 73
From: Las Vegas
Posted: 2016-08-11 1:05 pm   Permalink

Great! I can't wait to see the finished piece.

 
View Profile of Cavemoai Send a personal message to Cavemoai      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (8 years)  

Joined: Jun 17, 2002
Posts: 6352
Posted: 2016-08-11 2:43 pm   Permalink


Wow that is a beautiful painting on the car. Wendy


 
View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Heath
Grand Member (first year)  

Joined: Dec 31, 2005
Posts: 643
From: Suburban San Diego (The Drawer)
Posted: 2016-08-11 9:57 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2016-08-11 12:06, Sophista-tiki wrote:
heres my latest art car project for those lurkers too lazy to navigate over to instagram.




What about those of us too lazy to have an Instagram account?


 
View Profile of Heath Send a personal message to Heath  Email Heath     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sophista-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Joined: Sep 13, 2005
Posts: 1889
From: Seattle WA
Posted: 2016-08-12 07:20 am   Permalink

Guess instagram is for those of us smart enough to look for tiki beyond the lurk fest asskissing club.
_________________
etsy.com/sophistatiki. Everything from my newest line- Castaway Cravats to prints of my Tiki Magazine Cover.


 
View Profile of Sophista-tiki Send a personal message to Sophista-tiki  Email Sophista-tiki Goto the website of Sophista-tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jeff Bannow
Tiki Socialite

Joined: May 14, 2015
Posts: 167
From: Detroit, MI
Posted: 2016-08-12 07:23 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2016-08-12 07:20, Sophista-tiki wrote:
Guess instagram is for those of us smart enough to look for tiki beyond the lurk fest asskissing club.




I like the artwork, but not the attitude.


 
View Profile of Jeff Bannow Send a personal message to Jeff Bannow      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JenTiki
Tiki Socialite

Joined: Jun 16, 2006
Posts: 2288
From: Home of the best rum collection in NC
Posted: 2016-08-12 07:57 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2016-08-12 07:23, Jeff Bannow wrote:

I like the artwork, but not the attitude.


Ditto on that!


 
View Profile of JenTiki Send a personal message to JenTiki  Goto the website of JenTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sophista-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Joined: Sep 13, 2005
Posts: 1889
From: Seattle WA
Posted: 2016-08-12 08:22 am   Permalink

Get over yourselves. THIS is EXACTLY my point about all of your phony bullshit. Nobody ever has shit to say about the bazillion of positive things I produce at a breakneck speed or the major accomplishments achieved in this scene in spite of DELIBERATE sabotage buy some of your FAV artists and ass kissing recipients. WHY because its all about your phony aloha. But do or say one frnk thing perceived " out of line" ( IE:CALLING YOU ON YOUR BULLSHIT) and suddenly everybody in this place has something to say about it. SO if any of your are actually capable of though processing that one beyond your wadded up tighty whiteys maybe you'll have a glimmer of WHY I HAVE the" attitude". BTW my attitude is a direct result of the shitty treatment I've received within this scene for not playing your games.
Quite sure that most of us who started this scene figured out the impending circle jerk of TC long ago. lemme know if the light bulb goes on for any of you but I m not holding my breath.
wow
_________________
etsy.com/sophistatiki. Everything from my newest line- Castaway Cravats to prints of my Tiki Magazine Cover.


 
View Profile of Sophista-tiki Send a personal message to Sophista-tiki  Email Sophista-tiki Goto the website of Sophista-tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jeff Bannow
Tiki Socialite

Joined: May 14, 2015
Posts: 167
From: Detroit, MI
Posted: 2016-08-12 08:31 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2016-08-12 08:22, Sophista-tiki wrote:
Get over yourselves. THIS is EXACTLY my point about all of your phony bullshit. Nobody ever has shit to say about the bazillion of positive things I produce at a breakneck speed or the major accomplishments achieved in this scene in spite of DELIBERATE sabotage buy some of your FAV artists and ass kissing recipients. WHY because its all about your phony aloha. But do or say one frnk thing perceived " out of line" ( IE:CALLING YOU ON YOUR BULLSHIT) and suddenly everybody in this place has something to say about it. SO if any of your are actually capable of though processing that one beyond your wadded up tighty whiteys maybe you'll have a glimmer of WHY I HAVE the" attitude". BTW my attitude is a direct result of the shitty treatment I've received within this scene for not playing your games.
Quite sure that most of us who started this scene figured out the impending circle jerk of TC long ago. lemme know if the light bulb goes on for any of you but I m not holding my breath.
wow




Sorry things have been so rough for you on here, but I can tell you that you aren't going to get the response you desire using your current tactics.

BTW - I wear boxers, don't play games, and am capable of processing thoughts. Maybe I belong on Instagram?

Aloha!


 
View Profile of Jeff Bannow Send a personal message to Jeff Bannow      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sophista-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Joined: Sep 13, 2005
Posts: 1889
From: Seattle WA
Posted: 2016-08-12 08:35 am   Permalink

totally sharing this to show everybody exactly what shit goes on around here. you've quite nicely proven the thing I've been talking about for YEARS!~ just giving a fair warning that what you say to me is gonna be seen outside of TC. my psychology friends are gonna love this one. classic.

" love the artwork hate the attitude" REALLY??! never in a million yrs would I have even known that anyone around here liked my artwork> but you've gone out of your way to make sure I know you dont like my " attitude". trying super hard not to say FU lol

_________________
etsy.com/sophistatiki. Everything from my newest line- Castaway Cravats to prints of my Tiki Magazine Cover.


 
View Profile of Sophista-tiki Send a personal message to Sophista-tiki  Email Sophista-tiki Goto the website of Sophista-tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jeff Bannow
Tiki Socialite

Joined: May 14, 2015
Posts: 167
From: Detroit, MI
Posted: 2016-08-12 08:45 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2016-08-12 08:35, Sophista-tiki wrote:
totally sharing this to show everybody exactly what shit goes on around here. you've quite nicely proven the thing I've been talking about for YEARS!~ just giving a fair warning that what you say to me is gonna be seen outside of TC. my psychology friends are gonna love this one. classic.

" love the artwork hate the attitude" REALLY??! never in a million yrs would I have even known that anyone around here liked my artwork> but you've gone out of your way to make sure I know you dont like my " attitude". trying super hard not to say FU lol





Quote:

On 2016-08-12 08:35, Sophista-tiki wrote:
totally sharing this to show everybody exactly what shit goes on around here. you've quite nicely proven the thing I've been talking about for YEARS!~ just giving a fair warning that what you say to me is gonna be seen outside of TC. my psychology friends are gonna love this one. classic.

" love the artwork hate the attitude" REALLY??! never in a million yrs would I have even known that anyone around here liked my artwork> but you've gone out of your way to make sure I know you dont like my " attitude". trying super hard not to say FU lol





I've got some drinks to pour, so I won't respond other than the following:

I mean this sincerely - Whatever has you down, let it go and enjoy life. Aloha, and may the rest of your weekend be brighter.
_________________
Stop by our home bar, The Lili-Kai Club.


 
View Profile of Jeff Bannow Send a personal message to Jeff Bannow      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 )
U-Moderate:
  
v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2016 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation