FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Central Ohana Join Duke at the Mai-Kai this Sunday the 27th
Join Duke at the Mai-Kai this Sunday the 27th
boutiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-25 1:48 pm   Permalink

As I write this, Duke is on his way to Miami and will be stopping in at the Mai-Kai this Sunday evening (the 27th) for dinner and drinks. I know he'd love to visit with anyone in the area who would like to come out that evening. He'll most likely be there for happy hour at the Molokai bar, so I'd guess by 6:00. We have both been working like crazy recently and I know he could use a little break and a serious Tiki infusion (the kind the Mai-Kai can provide), so if you are free to come by and say "Aloha," I know he'd enjoy hanging out and talking Tiki for a while. If you need to reach him while he's on the road, you can send me a personal message and I'll put you in touch.
Mahalo,
-Amy

View Profile of boutiki Send a personal message to boutiki  Goto the website of boutiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
I dream of tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-25 4:27 pm   Permalink

Aloha! Thank you for the post! I'm definately going to come down to meet Duke for drink hour. Can't stay for the show, but will happily be the welcome wagon.
I'll PM you my cell.

[ This Message was edited by: I dream of tiki 2005-11-25 16:29 ]

View Profile of I dream of tiki Send a personal message to I dream of tiki  Email I dream of tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Helz
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-26 6:47 pm   Permalink

This sounds like a great time. Myself and Mrs. HelzTiki will definitely be there. See you all around 6!

View Profile of Helz Send a personal message to Helz  Email Helz Goto the website of Helz     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation