[Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Central Ohana Happy Birthday Sweet Daddy Tiki
Happy Birthday Sweet Daddy Tiki
Slacks Ferret
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-26 12:59 pm   Permalink

Sorry I couldn't make it to yr party.

View Profile of Slacks Ferret Send a personal message to Slacks Ferret  Email Slacks Ferret     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
dogbytes
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2005-11-26 3:34 pm   Permalink

hope your special day is OwlTastic!

View Profile of dogbytes Send a personal message to dogbytes  Email dogbytes Goto the website of dogbytes     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikiwahine
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-27 12:00 am   Permalink

Happy Birthday Sweet Daddy Tiki,
Hope it was hootacular!

[ This Message was edited by: Tikiwahine 2005-11-28 10:52 ]

View Profile of Tikiwahine Send a personal message to Tikiwahine      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hiltiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-27 01:23 am   Permalink

Happy B. Day to you. And many more.....

View Profile of hiltiki Send a personal message to hiltiki  Goto the website of hiltiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sweet Daddy Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-27 09:27 am   Permalink

Thanks for the birthday greetings everyone. The shock of growing older was somewhat cushioned by spending the day in the presence of dear friends and family (and eating & drinking to excess and getting lots of tiki schwag!!) This was my day:

Tiki A. Moaikingbird (Gary) came up from Calgary for the weekend. We hit about a dozen thrift stores and a church rummage sale but came up pretty dry, except for these 3 Westwood pick holders. I saw 'em first but let Gary buy them when I found out they were 3 bucks each.

Dinner at Churros King, an excellent Chilean restaurant a few blocks from my house (aka Bachelor Bastion). I requested the Easter Island table. Behind Raymond is a Moai mural, and behind Gary's head...

...is a copper plaque with all sorts of Easter Island imagery.

My first Pisco sour of the evening (and ever).

Nancy reacts to her first sip.

Cheers!

Paella.

Back to Bachelor Bastion for Volcano Cake with sponge toffee lava, cinnamon magma, fruit rollup palm trees and aloe vera plants...

...Teddy Graham Shaman and sacrificial victim.

Gaenor and Marlena with their creation.

Birthday schwag. L to R: Coco Joe eggtimer (Gary), Orchids of Hawaii R-5 (Gary's Uncle Laurie), Westwood pick holder (Slacks Ferret), Steve Crane Kon Tiki knock-off mug with flowers (Michael & Marlena), Kon Tiki mug (Slacks), wooden Hawaiian souvenir s&p set in original wrapping (also Slacks), 3-tiki bowl marked "Latour Hawaii" (Gary).

blog

View Profile of Sweet Daddy Tiki Send a personal message to Sweet Daddy Tiki  Goto the website of Sweet Daddy Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
rodeotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-27 12:54 pm   Permalink

Glad to see you had a good time .
Happy belated birthday.

View Profile of rodeotiki Send a personal message to rodeotiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sweet Daddy Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-27 2:32 pm   Permalink

Thanks, rodeo, but officially it's not until tomorrow, so you're not belated at all.

blog

View Profile of Sweet Daddy Tiki Send a personal message to Sweet Daddy Tiki  Goto the website of Sweet Daddy Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Johnny Dollar
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-27 2:53 pm   Permalink

very nice, my compliments to the cake bakers. good times. owl the best.

View Profile of Johnny Dollar Send a personal message to Johnny Dollar  Email Johnny Dollar Goto the website of Johnny Dollar     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Pepe le Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-27 3:41 pm   Permalink

Happy Birthday SDT! Looks like the party was a real hoot!

View Profile of Pepe le Tiki Send a personal message to Pepe le Tiki  Goto the website of Pepe le Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikifish
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-28 03:20 am   Permalink

Hippo Birdy, Two Ewes!

View Profile of tikifish Send a personal message to tikifish  Email tikifish Goto the website of tikifish     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
virani
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-28 07:15 am   Permalink

hmmm, pisco sour....
happy bday. That restaurant looks great

View Profile of virani Send a personal message to virani  Goto the website of virani     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Sperm Whale
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-28 08:43 am   Permalink

Happy Belated Birthday SDT!!!

View Profile of The Sperm Whale Send a personal message to The Sperm Whale  Email The Sperm Whale     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiJosh
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-03 12:07 am   Permalink

Ha! Happy belated birthday to another November-ite. My wife loves to crack jokes about what my parents were doing on valentine's day the year I was born. They were making tiki drinks. What else?

View Profile of TikiJosh Send a personal message to TikiJosh      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation