Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Central Ohana Post & Run
Post & Run
bongofury
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2005-12-01 08:27 am   Permalink

Aloha......I know there are some members like me that have limited time on the computer. I am guilty of posting something and not returning soon to see the replies and or responding. So if I do not reply right away, it's not that I think you are a dork......I just may have forgotten that I even posted anything! Carry on.......and Happy Holidays!

View Profile of bongofury Send a personal message to bongofury  Email bongofury     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
atomictonytiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-01 08:59 am   Permalink

Forgetting what you last posted is a common complaint, is it possible that we could get a button or something that allows us to readily see what we last posted? or do we have it already and I'm too slack to notice it?

View Profile of atomictonytiki Send a personal message to atomictonytiki  Goto the website of atomictonytiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kono
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-01 09:08 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-12-01 08:59, atomictonytiki wrote:
Forgetting what you last posted is a common complaint, is it possible that we could get a button or something that allows us to readily see what we last posted? or do we have it already and I'm too slack to notice it?

It's the first thing in your profile.

Look!

View Profile of Kono Send a personal message to Kono  Email Kono Goto the website of Kono     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Dr. Shocker
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-01 10:08 am   Permalink

thats ok Bongo we know you hate us.......you don't have to lie about it......hehehehe

View Profile of Dr. Shocker Send a personal message to Dr. Shocker  Goto the website of Dr. Shocker     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
atomictonytiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-01 12:06 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-12-01 08:59, atomictonytiki wrote:
or do we have it already and I'm too slack to notice it?

Yup to slack to work that one out.

View Profile of atomictonytiki Send a personal message to atomictonytiki  Goto the website of atomictonytiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation