FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Party at Spermy's Blowhole Saturday December 10th Photos on Pg. 2 Warning Image heavy
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
Party at Spermy's Blowhole Saturday December 10th Photos on Pg. 2 Warning Image heavy
kick_the_reverb
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-12 09:10 am   Permalink

Thanks Spermy and Whale Rider for opening their house to us...we had a great time. When we first stepped into the blowhole we were both going "what the?!" - the place looks awsome.
Ran

View Profile of kick_the_reverb Send a personal message to kick_the_reverb  Email kick_the_reverb Goto the website of kick_the_reverb     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2005-12-12 11:02 am   Permalink

Mucho Mahalo to Scott & Laura for throwing such a Tiki-rrific Party. Your House is Awesome!!!!! ~WooHoo

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Bird
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-12 11:15 am   Permalink

Hey Scott, thanks for letting me bartend, Utopiandreem & i had a great time!

TBird.

View Profile of Tiki Bird Send a personal message to Tiki Bird  Email Tiki Bird     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SoccerTiki
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2005-12-12 11:54 am   Permalink

Scott & Laura-Great party! Great tiki room!!! You two have put a lot of time and effort into it and it shows big time!!! The lava rock, the pool table, the bar, the "artifacts" on the walls....awesome!!! Every detail (including the tapa cloth on the ceiling) blends so nicely! Has Bamboo Ben seen your handywork Laura??? I gotta lot to do before the SoccerTiki Grotto will be ready for the kind of shindig you two threw!!! Thanks again for including us in your "blowout"!
SoccerTiki

View Profile of SoccerTiki Send a personal message to SoccerTiki  Email SoccerTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Sperm Whale
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-12 12:49 pm   Permalink

Kirby-
Laura and I are really really sorry for lighting your hair on fire!

View Profile of The Sperm Whale Send a personal message to The Sperm Whale  Email The Sperm Whale     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hiltiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-12 1:13 pm   Permalink

Well,if I remember correctly, Kirby was smiling thru the hair burning ceremony. He loved it...

View Profile of hiltiki Send a personal message to hiltiki  Goto the website of hiltiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Bird
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-12 4:08 pm   Permalink

Kirby is heat miser?

TBird.

View Profile of Tiki Bird Send a personal message to Tiki Bird  Email Tiki Bird     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiSan
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-12 5:10 pm   Permalink

Spermy and Whale Rider,

Thank you for an amazing time at Spermys Blowhole. You are excellent hosts! The food and drinks were delicious. You are very kind and your collection is outstanding. You have good taste! Spermys Blowhole is a great environment.

The drinks were outstanding, especially the Lapu Lapu and Reverb Crash.

It was really nice to finally meet my south L.A. County neighbors Tiki Bird and UtopianDreem, as well as Jean-Paul, Kevin, kirby, and Dale. Everyone is so nice!

It was nice to see Ran, Jeff, and Kristina and her husband again. Ran, thanks for the mixology tips.

There were many others that I would have liked to have met and talked with. Hope to meet you next time.

Thanks again!
San

View Profile of TikiSan Send a personal message to TikiSan      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tyger jymmy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-14 08:17 am   Permalink

Thanks Spermy & Whale Rider ,Your Place Rocked ,Food Drinks Decor Outa this World and to meet some of the TC,ers I had never meet it was realy Kool . Regards Tyger

View Profile of tyger jymmy Send a personal message to tyger jymmy  Email tyger jymmy Goto the website of tyger jymmy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
johnnievelour
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-15 11:15 am   Permalink

The Velours had a great time, Spermy! It was great to see everybody again and meet some other TC people I haven't met before.
Thanks again!

View Profile of johnnievelour Send a personal message to johnnievelour  Email johnnievelour Goto the website of johnnievelour     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikitortured
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-16 3:27 pm   Permalink

Damn, I'm bummed I didn't make it to the Blow Hole bash, but I'm happy to see some of our Bamboozled Tiki Lights as part of the Blow Hole decor! Thanks Spermy!

View Profile of tikitortured Send a personal message to tikitortured  Email tikitortured Goto the website of tikitortured     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikimania
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-12-18 6:35 pm   Permalink

Thanks for having us over to your home. I had a great time!

-Tiki Tena

View Profile of tikimania Send a personal message to tikimania      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-19 12:02 pm   Permalink

Yes it really looks like everyone there had a great time. Wish I could have been there too. Your place looks Awesome. Thanks for the pictures and memories.

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-27 12:57 pm   Permalink

Hey Spermy, And Whale Rider,
Just wanted to say a late thanks for the Invite and having such a spectacular Blow Out at the openning of the "Blow Hole"
Hey that gave me an Idea for a new drink name
"The Blow Hole Stain"
ouch!!, hey, is this thing on?
well maybe not,
But looking fwd to many more drinks at you Fantastic pad Man.
Jeff(bigtikidude)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation