Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Central Ohana PJ's Mug
PJ's Mug
MakeDaMug
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-02 11:41 pm   Permalink

Thank you to all TC'ers... at last count, I believe we eclipsed the 600 mark in sales but... I have to count each online order one-by-one. This was a very successful project... thanks a lot!
Mahaloz,
Holden

www.tikifarm.com

[ This Message was edited by: smogbreather 2005-12-02 23:43 ]

View Profile of MakeDaMug Send a personal message to MakeDaMug  Email MakeDaMug Goto the website of MakeDaMug     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hanford_lemoore
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-04 02:06 am   Permalink

Thanks Holden, for championing this project. You and PJ executed it lightning-quick, and I'm really excited about its results. We are lucky to have both you and PJ in the 'ohana!

~Hanford

View Profile of hanford_lemoore Send a personal message to hanford_lemoore  Email hanford_lemoore Goto the website of hanford_lemoore     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tangaroa
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-05 06:31 am   Permalink

Looks like you did a hell of a job Holden - nice work!

- Chris

View Profile of Tangaroa Send a personal message to Tangaroa      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MachTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-05 4:53 pm   Permalink

Holden,

Thanks for taking on this project. It means so much to everyone here. We help out a friend and we get a great mug in return. You made this into a win-win situation all around.

[ This Message was edited by: MachTiki 2006-03-06 15:11 ]

View Profile of MachTiki Send a personal message to MachTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
purple jade
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-04 3:34 pm   Permalink

Now that the mugs are being shipped and the feedback is coming in, I'd like to take a moment to thank every person on TC who purchased one (or more!).

I have not seen one myself yet but I've been hearing from people as theirs arrive...and I assure you, most of the details that are being complimented, such as the glaze, the heft, the sharp sculpt were NOT ME! All credit goes to Holden and Squid there. I just pushed a pencil around a little.

I would hope that, at the very least, people are pleased that they got a nice mug. But more than that, I hope you all feel good knowing that you helped someone out of a jam. Your purchases literally have put a roof over our heads these past few months.

Thank you again so very much.

View Profile of purple jade Send a personal message to purple jade  Email purple jade Goto the website of purple jade     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mrs. pineapple
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-07 4:20 pm   Permalink

PJ - Nothing could have made me happier than knowing we helped you out! I wish we coulda bought a gazillion mugs and helped you even more!
xoxox
the pineapples

View Profile of mrs. pineapple Send a personal message to mrs. pineapple      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Chris
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-07 4:58 pm   Permalink

this mug is gorgeous & is a brilliant concept!
nice touch to have it arrive the week of mardi gras!

thanks.

View Profile of Tiki Chris Send a personal message to Tiki Chris  Email Tiki Chris Goto the website of Tiki Chris     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation