FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Drinks and Food Captain Morgan Tattoo Rum
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 )
Captain Morgan Tattoo Rum
Helltide

Posted: 2008-12-06 7:45 pm   Permalink

I like all CM rum. Tattoo goes with Diet Dr. Pepper. It makes it taste like regular Dr. Pepper. I actually thought that was why they made it. Everyones had a rum and coke. Dr. Pepper is a very popular soda and as soon as I took a wiff of tattoo I instantly assumed that it was for mixing with Dr. Pepper. It tastes berryish to me as well. Try it.

View Profile of Helltide Send a personal message to Helltide      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
CaptainMorgan518

Posted: 2012-05-08 5:03 pm   Permalink

I absolutely love Tattoo Rum! I mix it with (because I drink diet) Diet Cherry Pepsi... it is so good. At least to me and whoever I have had try it! You have to try it, it is not very good with reg coke/pepsi. That cherry gives it something I love! But I do like it straight out of the bottle too...especially right out of the freezer! Let me know what you think!

View Profile of CaptainMorgan518 Send a personal message to CaptainMorgan518      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MadDogMike
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2012-05-08 5:24 pm   Permalink

Funny how this thread attracts one-time posters who all suggest mixing it with soda

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigbrotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-05-08 9:12 pm   Permalink

I know! This last post is like a pure parody of bad rum taste! "Add bad soda to the bad rum and it will make it taste GREAT!!!"

Quote:

On 2012-05-08 17:03, CaptainMorgan518 wrote:
I absolutely love Tattoo Rum! I mix it with (because I drink diet) Diet Cherry Pepsi... it is so good. At least to me and whoever I have had try it! You have to try it, it is not very good with reg coke/pepsi. That cherry gives it something I love! But I do like it straight out of the bottle too...especially right out of the freezer! Let me know what you think!

View Profile of bigbrotiki Send a personal message to bigbrotiki  Goto the website of bigbrotiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ickytiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2012-05-09 2:26 pm   Permalink

Okay...

1 oz. Malibu Rum
1 oz. Captain Morgan Tatoo Rum
2 oz. Fresh Pineapple Juice
3 Drops of Pernod, Herbsaint or Absinthe
1/2 Lime
1/2 Cup Crushed Ice

Squeeze lime juice into shaker and throw the spent lime rind in too. Throw 1/2 cup of crushed ice on top. Pour all the booze in and shake it like hell... Pour, unrestrained into glass... And you got a Bad Tiki Tatoo! (haha!)

~ickytiki

[ This Message was edited by: ickytiki 2012-05-09 14:27 ]

View Profile of ickytiki Send a personal message to ickytiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigbrotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-05-09 4:19 pm   Permalink

Indeed! Captain Morgan AND Malibu together...you might have to go as far as your SUPERMARKET shelf to find those ingredients!

View Profile of bigbrotiki Send a personal message to bigbrotiki  Goto the website of bigbrotiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Q-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-05-10 08:53 am   Permalink

How about this one...

3/4 oz fresh lime juice
3/4 oz Orgeat
1/2 oz Orange Curacao
1 oz El Dorado 15
1 oz appleton 12
6 oz crushed ice
1 bottle CM Tattoo

Shake first six ingredients thoroughly and pour into a double old fashioned glass. Garnish with a fresh mint sprig.
Enjoy a beautiful Mai-Tai while looking at the bottle of Tattoo. You can heckle it if you like.

Cheers!

*Couldn't resist*

View Profile of Q-tiki Send a personal message to Q-tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation