FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Creating Tiki » » Other Crafts » » Tikiskips pool table tiki bar light Tropical decor for your Hawaiian hut
Tikiskips pool table tiki bar light Tropical decor for your Hawaiian hut
tikiskip
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2005-12-10 4:02 pm   Permalink

My wife came home with these chinese looking hats. I finaly found a use for them.

Rack em!!

TO SEE OTHER TIKISKIP LIGHTS GO TO: (Some are for sale)
http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=18485&forum=18&651
http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=40619&forum=21&58
THANK YOU!!

-=*=--=*=--=*=--=*=-Google "Tiki bar lights" To find TIKISKIP-=*=--=*=--=*=--=*=-

¦:-·:*''""*:·.-:¦:-**-:¦:-·:*''""*:·.-:¦

[ This Message was edited by: tikiskip 2013-12-07 08:48 ]

View Profile of tikiskip Send a personal message to tikiskip      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kirby
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-10 4:45 pm   Permalink

great way to use your hat...er.. head...ah, they look awsome and the lounge looks cool too, do you have any more pics of it...

Kirby's Island.com****Facebook**

View Profile of kirby Send a personal message to kirby  Email kirby Goto the website of kirby     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiskip
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2005-12-10 7:15 pm   Permalink

I will post more photos of my room. but here is another Tiki lamp I made.

________________________________________________________________________________________________
¨*•.¸¸¨*•.¸¸¨*•.¸¸¨*•.¸¸¨*•.¸¸¨*•.¸¸¨*•.¸¸TIKISKIP,Lights,ECT¨*•.¸¸¨*•.¸¸¨*•.¸¸¨*•.¸¸¨*•.¸¸¨*•.¸¸¨*•.¸¸

Lights for home and
commercial TIKI bars.

[ This Message was edited by: tikiskip 2013-03-12 04:58 ]

View Profile of tikiskip Send a personal message to tikiskip      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiskip
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2005-12-10 8:28 pm   Permalink

Here are the pictures of my Tiki room you asked for. I just learned how to post pictures. I'm sorry for going nuts. But this is realy cool!

TO SEE OTHER TIKISKIP LIGHTS GO TO:
http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=18485&forum=18&651
http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=40619&forum=21&58
THANK YOU!!

Lights for home and
commercial TIKI bars.

[ This Message was edited by: tikiskip 2013-03-12 05:05 ]

Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-10 8:53 pm   Permalink

TikiSkip, Really Love that tiki/Bamboo Pool Table lamp. It makes the Pool table look Much More tiki and shows a lot of creativity. Be proud of it and write up plans for building the thing as I think you may get orderes for some of these cool lamps.. Way to go!
Welcome to Tiki Central by the way!

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hewey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-11 01:32 am   Permalink

Cool lamps. Love the old ship rigging for the hanging mechanism. Love it

View Profile of hewey Send a personal message to hewey  Email hewey     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pappythesailor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-11 01:46 am   Permalink

those lights are really something. Thanks for posting them!

View Profile of pappythesailor Send a personal message to pappythesailor  Goto the website of pappythesailor     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Davez_tikiz
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-11 11:41 am   Permalink

Dang! I love those lights! I've been trying to figure out what to put over my pool table.... you've given me some great ideas!

View Profile of Davez_tikiz Send a personal message to Davez_tikiz  Email Davez_tikiz     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
8FT Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-11 12:41 pm   Permalink

Well done! I bought a big box of old hats like those but all 8 of them are different. I don't have a pool table. But I am still going to find a use for them. The lady I bought them from said they were movie props. Best thing is I got them all for just $5

View Profile of 8FT Tiki Send a personal message to 8FT Tiki  Email 8FT Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiskip
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2005-12-11 12:53 pm   Permalink

Wow! Praise from benzart. I am ecstatic! Thank you all, for your kind words. Here are some close ups of the on off switch on the pool table light.

rodeotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-12 9:44 pm   Permalink

Welcome aboard. The pool table lamp looks great. I really like how you have it suspended. The whole room looks great.

View Profile of rodeotiki Send a personal message to rodeotiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Loki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-13 04:59 am   Permalink

Wow! That is fantastic...If your ever in the mood to show how you made the pool table light I'm all ears...I need that!!! If my wahine ever sees your room I'm doomed in a big way...stunning!

View Profile of Loki Send a personal message to Loki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Matt Reese
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-13 06:49 am   Permalink

Fantastic stuff! The shrunken head basket light is too cool. Awesome job on the pool table light. It looks like you really took some time on that. Congrats.

View Profile of Matt Reese Send a personal message to Matt Reese  Email Matt Reese     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JohnnyP
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-14 11:17 am   Permalink

Cool Room. I too like the shrunken head lamp. It's so creepy it's cool. Would that be called a head light? Maybe a dead-head light?
JP

[ This Message was edited by: JohnnyP 2005-12-14 15:20 ]

View Profile of JohnnyP Send a personal message to JohnnyP  Email JohnnyP Goto the website of JohnnyP     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation