FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events it's time for a little arizona tiki thing....
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
it's time for a little arizona tiki thing....
tiki-tina
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-11 7:24 pm   Permalink

Okay Desert Ohana...it's time a little tiki family get-together to help us all recouperate from all that holiday cheer!

So, who is in for some pupu's and lapu's?

January 14th is looking like a good day..so, what do you say?

Post here if you are interested....and we'll take it from there

Mahalo Nui Loa and Okole Maluna!

View Profile of tiki-tina Send a personal message to tiki-tina      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
La Tiki-ette
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-12-14 2:43 pm   Permalink

Definately interested!!!

View Profile of La Tiki-ette Send a personal message to La Tiki-ette  Email La Tiki-ette     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-14 3:25 pm   Permalink

AZ Tiki thing? I can't make it in January but I WILL be there in 06. Looking forward to a tiki tour.

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
lovevw181
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-12-14 8:04 pm   Permalink

Very interested!!! I would like to meet others in the Tiki Ohana in the desert...

View Profile of lovevw181 Send a personal message to lovevw181  Email lovevw181     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
john
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-15 7:33 pm   Permalink

whacha got in mind?

View Profile of john Send a personal message to john  Email john Goto the website of john     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki-tina
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-18 12:32 pm   Permalink

Great! Glad to see that there's some interest!

Tiki-ette, VW & John, we'll count on seeing you there...watch for more details...date, time, etc after the first of the year!

JT, sorry you can't make it this time, but give us a hollar on da
ole coconut box (emai) and we'll make it a do when you are in town...by then Trader Vics will be open and we can make it a big time! Interestingly, my hubby is a landscape architect, too! You guys will have much to talk about!

Anybody else in for the 14th?

View Profile of tiki-tina Send a personal message to tiki-tina      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MustDangSally
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-12-28 08:51 am   Permalink

I'm interested. I'll even stay and DRINK this time!

View Profile of MustDangSally Send a personal message to MustDangSally  Email MustDangSally     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki-tina
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-29 1:40 pm   Permalink

Right on, Sally! We'll count you in, too! Glad you'll make it....what about the rest of the AZ ohana? Everyone's been really quiet lately...any ideas?

lovevw181
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-12-30 06:49 am   Permalink

The Bikini is always a good place to hang out, cheap drinks too. The Drift is ok, but the drinks are kinda watered down and a little on the pricey side..... Definitely count me in on the 14th, wherever it is!

[ This Message was edited by: lovevw181 2005-12-30 06:49 ]

View Profile of lovevw181 Send a personal message to lovevw181  Email lovevw181     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Mo Fo
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-01-01 11:22 am   Permalink

I have not had the chance to visit much of Phx, tiki sites. I should be in town that week for the b jackson auction.

View Profile of Tiki Mo Fo Send a personal message to Tiki Mo Fo  Email Tiki Mo Fo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
john
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-02 7:52 pm   Permalink

the first friday artwalk is going on this friday the 7th in downtown phoenix from 6-11pm, i will have a display of all my glass tiki art as well as my other pieces on roosevelt - if anyone wants ot stop by
-john

Creative Glassworks "Island Series"
Fused Glass Tiki Art
http://www.creativeglassworksaz.com
john@creativeglassworksaz.com

[ This Message was edited by: john 2006-01-02 19:53 ]

View Profile of john Send a personal message to john  Email john Goto the website of john     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
La Tiki-ette
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-01-09 11:13 am   Permalink

I am up for meeting at the Bikini Lounge on the 14th. I really don't enjoy the Drift (overpriced and the drinks are expensive and not very good) which is too bad because it is so close to my house.

View Profile of La Tiki-ette Send a personal message to La Tiki-ette  Email La Tiki-ette     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki-tina
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-10 08:54 am   Permalink

Okay everyone...the details are set!

Saturday January 14th, 2006
6:30PM Pupu's and Lapus @ Drift
Later, head on over to the Hotel Valley Ho lounge in anticipation of the opening of Trader Vic's
even later...we'll just have to see.

Friday, February 3rd, 2006
7:00PM @ Bikini Lounge
Later, enjoy First Friday's Art Walk
even later....wherever the tiki spirit leads!

Note: I will be out of town on the 3rd on business, so I will need some help with meeting and greeting the crew, but will be happy to make all of the advance arrangements.

Also looking to put together a weeknight @ the Bikini (maybe a Thursday) and a Sunday at Cocomo Joe's...stay tuned for more details and be sure to share ideas on what you'd like to do!

[ This Message was edited by: tiki-tina 2006-01-10 08:58 ]

[ This Message was edited by: tiki-tina 2006-01-10 08:59 ]

tiki-tina
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-10 08:56 am   Permalink

Oh, and please PM me so I know you are coming, who you're bringing and which event I'll see you at.
Or you can post here, too.

Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Aloha and Mahalo Nui...see you soon!

[ This Message was edited by: tiki-tina 2006-01-10 09:04 ]

lovevw181
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-01-10 6:23 pm   Permalink

My fiancee, Anthony and I will try to swing by the Drift on Sat., but if we don't make it count us in for the Bikini on Feb 3rd! Lookin forward to meeting all of you.

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation