FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Tiki Carving ALoha bruddah's and sistah's!
ALoha bruddah's and sistah's!
kaha ki'i
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-14 7:21 pm   Permalink

Im da new bruddah to join the crowd here! This site is really great I must say! Cant wait to meet fellow artist & carvers through this wonderful portal! I want to post some pictures of my work for all you guys to "spark" but Im a bit lolo on how to do it exactly...Maybe one of you kind souls will tell me how?! BUT...You can all check out my work on my website at www.cabanillamakau.com and I look forward to reading all your posts & replies!

Aloha auinala my bruddah's & sistah's!

Malama Pono!

View Profile of kaha ki'i Send a personal message to kaha ki'i  Email kaha ki'i Goto the website of kaha ki'i     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
AlienTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-14 7:35 pm   Permalink

Da makau no ka'oi.

I seen plenty and yours are nice.

Welcome aboard.

View Profile of AlienTiki Send a personal message to AlienTiki  Goto the website of AlienTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
rodeotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-14 8:11 pm   Permalink

Aloha again. I have to say these are some amazing carvings.
I hope you dont mind that I posted them for you.
Here is how to post your
photo's

Had to add one more

This one is super bad ass!!!

[ This Message was edited by: rodeotiki 2005-12-14 20:44 ]

View Profile of rodeotiki Send a personal message to rodeotiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Moki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-14 8:20 pm   Permalink

Love the outrigger and the ray and the shark. OK....we love it all!!!
Welcome!!

View Profile of Moki Send a personal message to Moki  Email Moki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Haole Kat
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-14 8:22 pm   Permalink

Awesome stuff! Welcome to TC. This place is full of talented folks, I'm sure you'll dig it!

Josh
www.whollycatsband.com

View Profile of Haole Kat Send a personal message to Haole Kat  Email Haole Kat Goto the website of Haole Kat     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-14 8:41 pm   Permalink

Well Kaha Ki'i, you can bring more of this stuff round again and again. We Love it andwe should give you the Big TC Welcome. Come on in and stay awhile. Sit back and relax and be thinkin 'bout what carvings you going to do next time see?. Seriously, that is some AWESOME Stuff. You can carve on my bench any time. Welcome.

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
congatiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-14 9:03 pm   Permalink

very nice....now lets get really small and carve a canoe the size of a dime....!

View Profile of congatiki Send a personal message to congatiki  Email congatiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Aaron's Akua
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-14 9:09 pm   Permalink

Welcome kaha ki'i!

View Profile of Aaron's Akua Send a personal message to Aaron's Akua      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Basement Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-14 10:16 pm   Permalink

Aloha! Very nice hooks. Just wonderful work.

View Profile of Basement Kahuna Send a personal message to Basement Kahuna  Email Basement Kahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hewey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-15 04:47 am   Permalink

Gday and welcome to TC! Awesome, AWESOME carving. Love all of them, the carving quality is top shelf.

I hope you feel at home cause art like that is most certainly welcome.

View Profile of hewey Send a personal message to hewey  Email hewey     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Loki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-15 05:02 am   Permalink

WoW! Great eye for detail. Fantastic my friend. Welcome!

View Profile of Loki Send a personal message to Loki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JohnnyP
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-15 06:59 am   Permalink

Nice stuff. And so incredibly tiny. Welcome!
JP

View Profile of JohnnyP Send a personal message to JohnnyP  Email JohnnyP Goto the website of JohnnyP     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kaha ki'i
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-15 10:24 am   Permalink

Aloha and Mahalo to all of you who left me such kind words! I really appreciate the aloha! I look forward to being a part of this great ohana and Im proud to be accepted into the fold!

Malama Pono!

View Profile of kaha ki'i Send a personal message to kaha ki'i  Email kaha ki'i Goto the website of kaha ki'i     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki beat by marcus thorn
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2005-12-15 4:31 pm   Permalink

Aloha kaha ki'i.

View Profile of tiki beat by marcus thorn Send a personal message to tiki beat by marcus thorn  Email tiki beat by marcus thorn Goto the website of tiki beat by marcus thorn     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kaha ki'i
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-15 4:33 pm   Permalink

Aloha and g'day to you bruddah, down there on da bottom of da world! I look forward to hearing form all of you again!

Malama Pono brudah's & sistah's!

U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation