[Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki Tiki mug shrine on ebay
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Tiki mug shrine on ebay
hula hula
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-11-23 12:42 pm   Permalink

wow 4 bills is way past my budget, good job , its still got a few days to go.

[ This Message was edited by: hula hula on 2002-11-23 12:42 ]

View Profile of hula hula Send a personal message to hula hula  Email hula hula Goto the website of hula hula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Reever
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2002-11-23 1:17 pm   Permalink

Gekko, your work is incredible. Where are you in Hawaii? I'd love to see you work in person next time I make it to the islands...

View Profile of Reever Send a personal message to Reever  Goto the website of Reever     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GECKO
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-11-23 1:28 pm   Permalink

HO, fartsatune I was not expecting that so soon brahda! anyone know dis guy? Is he a TC member? he must have a mug that really needs a good home?

well I guess you're right Tiki Mug, my Hawaiian Village mug has been evected!

I had an offer to end the auction befor my reserve was even met??? Wonderin' what this one will end up at??

Aloha friends!

View Profile of GECKO Send a personal message to GECKO  Email GECKO Goto the website of GECKO     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
fartsatune
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-11-23 2:37 pm   Permalink

If you look at his purchases he usually buys dinky toys???

View Profile of fartsatune Send a personal message to fartsatune      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GECKO
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-11-24 03:45 am   Permalink

Aloha Reever,
I stay in Kaneohe. 35 minutes from Waikiki. let me know when your on da rock. I'll show ya a few carvings or somthin'

Aloha

View Profile of GECKO Send a personal message to GECKO  Email GECKO Goto the website of GECKO     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
chefgrey2
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-11-24 09:06 am   Permalink

Howzit, Gecko...Your carvin's are tight like one finger poi, cuz! I was wondering, you still selling da kine Tangaroa carvin's you did for TC members a while back? If so, lemme know, Mahalo Nui Loa, Grey

View Profile of chefgrey2 Send a personal message to chefgrey2  Email chefgrey2     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GECKO
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-11-24 4:23 pm   Permalink

ey howzit bradda grey,

Ya, I still got da kine. Just email me if you like order da Tangaroa Limited TC wall panel. I will give you da address. With shipping, $77 dollars total.

Mahalo
Gecko-

TikiManiac
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-11-24 4:28 pm   Permalink

Can you post a picture of the wall panel?

View Profile of TikiManiac Send a personal message to TikiManiac      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SullTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-11-24 4:54 pm   Permalink

This is the original thread:

http://tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=1046&forum=5

But the links to the images appear to be broken...so I linked to my copies of them.

View Profile of SullTiki Send a personal message to SullTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-11-25 08:38 am   Permalink

Aloha Gecko,
Is that a papaya tree off your left shoulder in the background? Mmmmmmmmmmm. Fresh carvin snacks!!

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GECKO
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-11-25 12:52 pm   Permalink

yes, Rev. Ben that is a papaya tree you see. good eye! That nice orange one you see is no longer available because it became breakfast a few days ago! One of the things I love about being back on da islands, the fresh fruits!

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation