FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Central Ohana MeLe KaLiKiMaKa!
MeLe KaLiKiMaKa!
Basement Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-23 09:39 am   Permalink

Mele Kalikimaka to all of our TC Ohana! I'm off to the panhandle for some Florida sunshine. Aloha!

View Profile of Basement Kahuna Send a personal message to Basement Kahuna  Email Basement Kahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-23 09:45 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-12-23 09:39, Basement Kahuna wrote:
Mele Kalikimaka to all of our TC Ohana! I'm off to the panhandle for some Florida sunshine. Aloha!

is it Christmas already on the east coast?? I thought it was 3 hours not 3 days...

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikigreg
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-23 10:04 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-12-23 09:45, RevBambooBen wrote:
is it Christmas already on the east coast?? I thought it was 3 hours not 3 days...

Of all the BambooBens in the world, you're the BambooBeniest!

View Profile of tikigreg Send a personal message to tikigreg      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Shipwreckjoey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-25 12:24 am   Permalink

Right back atcha BK. Mele Kalikimaka to all the TC ohana all around the world. Right now I'm enjoying one of my favourite Christmas shows...South Park Merry F@ckin Christmas with Mr. Hankey the Christmas poo and Satan's Christmas In Hell!

cheers,

SWJ

View Profile of Shipwreckjoey Send a personal message to Shipwreckjoey      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki_kiliki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-25 08:09 am   Permalink

Merry Christmas everyone!! BK - while you're at it, just come on down to the Mai Kai!

The Hukilau

View Profile of tiki_kiliki Send a personal message to tiki_kiliki  Email tiki_kiliki Goto the website of tiki_kiliki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-25 4:48 pm   Permalink

p.s.

Meray Karikimaka!!

You all suck!! ( being that close to da' Mai Kai!!)

Tried to take our analual hot so. cal pic on da beach today but, we be socked in wit da fog! So, dis year be jus da type.

Meray Karikimaka to all!!!

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Dr. Shocker
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-25 7:17 pm   Permalink

Meray Karikimaka all

View Profile of Dr. Shocker Send a personal message to Dr. Shocker  Goto the website of Dr. Shocker     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation