FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki coco joes
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 Next Page )
coco joes
Bay Park Buzzy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-16 3:27 pm   Permalink

Here's all my Coco Joe's HIP stuff:

Buzzy Out!

[ This Message was edited by: Bay Park Buzzy 2007-01-17 15:41 ]

View Profile of Bay Park Buzzy Send a personal message to Bay Park Buzzy  Email Bay Park Buzzy Goto the website of Bay Park Buzzy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Stiki Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-16 4:32 pm   Permalink

whoa that's impressive for a newbie collector! about time ya got a hobby...

View Profile of Stiki Tiki Send a personal message to Stiki Tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hiltiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-16 5:54 pm   Permalink

Wait a min Buzzy, where is this all coming from??? I know it's Santa Claus isn't it?

View Profile of hiltiki Send a personal message to hiltiki  Goto the website of hiltiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigbrotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-16 6:15 pm   Permalink

Wow....what a happy family!

View Profile of bigbrotiki Send a personal message to bigbrotiki  Goto the website of bigbrotiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
HOUSE OF KU
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-18 12:08 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-01-16 15:27, Bay Park Buzzy wrote:

------------------------------------------------------------------Hey Buzzy, do you have more picts of the figure on the left? Never seen that one yet You have a pretty solid collection....Looks like someone has Lava Fever...HAHA Welcome to "Da Club" Some Alii Gold----------------------------------

Aloha, Freddie

[ This Message was edited by: Bay Park Buzzy 2007-01-17 15:41 ]

View Profile of HOUSE OF KU Send a personal message to HOUSE OF KU  Email HOUSE OF KU     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Paipo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-18 02:02 am   Permalink

Wow, nice collection Buzzy! Did you pick most of them up "in the wild"?
Edit: gotta get one of those moai!

myspace

[ This Message was edited by: Paipo 2007-01-18 02:04 ]

View Profile of Paipo Send a personal message to Paipo  Goto the website of Paipo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bay Park Buzzy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-18 12:08 pm   Permalink

Top of the morning to you Freddie, one more for the list:

Does it sound strange to hear me say "I love this guy!"

Paipo:The key is to establish a good trade network...have people do the hunting for you
Sit back and trade away.

View Profile of Bay Park Buzzy Send a personal message to Bay Park Buzzy  Email Bay Park Buzzy Goto the website of Bay Park Buzzy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigbrotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-18 2:27 pm   Permalink

If there's one HIP (or?) guy I really covet, It's HIM (pic from Tiki Quest):

Anyone wanna trade? I have lots of rare items in my museum....

View Profile of bigbrotiki Send a personal message to bigbrotiki  Goto the website of bigbrotiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiJosh
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-18 3:21 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-01-16 15:27, Bay Park Buzzy wrote:
Here's all my Coco Joe's HIP stuff:

Pretty impressive collection you've got there. I gotta ask you about the one on the left in the picture here. Is that a Pele? I've got a Coco Joe's Pele, but she doesn't look like that....
Thanks for sharing!

View Profile of TikiJosh Send a personal message to TikiJosh      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bay Park Buzzy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-18 4:40 pm   Permalink

BigBro: I remember a couple months back a person on ebay had about 5-6 of those for sale. A couple brown ones and a couple like this(and maybe another one was copper?):

About a month later he posted 3-4 more

Tikijosh: I do not have any tags, but I think I remember seeing one with a legends book attatched to the back
Here is the lovely lady:

Buzzy Out!

Paipo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-18 5:50 pm   Permalink

HOUSE of KU / Freddie has a hookup on the Tiki Carvers I think. Keep on posting fellas....I'm building a wishlist!

View Profile of Paipo Send a personal message to Paipo  Goto the website of Paipo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigbrotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-18 6:23 pm   Permalink

Damn! Where was I? Not searching under CCJ/HIP, that's where I was...Oh well, ya just can't cover it ALL.: Witco, CoCo, Kelbo, MiMo...it's just too much.

TikiJosh
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-19 1:20 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-01-18 16:40, Bay Park Buzzy wrote:
Tikijosh: I do not have any tags, but I think I remember seeing one with a legends book attatched to the back
Here is the lovely lady:

Wow! She's amazing. Doesn't look anything like the Pele I've got. Now I'm going to have to keep my eyes out for it. Thanks again for sharing, and thanks for the extra pictures!

View Profile of TikiJosh Send a personal message to TikiJosh      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
HOUSE OF KU
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-19 2:59 pm   Permalink

[quote]
On 2007-01-18 12:08, Bay Park Buzzy wrote:
Top of the morning to you Freddie, one more for the list:

Does it sound strange to hear me say "I love this guy!"
-----------------------------------------------------------
Mahalo for all the picts Buzzy, I can set my phaser to stun and look for this piece now. Freddie

View Profile of HOUSE OF KU Send a personal message to HOUSE OF KU  Email HOUSE OF KU     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bay Park Buzzy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-26 12:47 pm   Permalink

Aloha Lava Buddies!
Picked up these three items in trade earlier last week. The lono leaner has an appointment with my oven for the Freddie approved straightening technique. I wanted to try to straighten out one that I already had a duplicate of, so I took this one to to boil, burn, and ruin. His buddy on the shelf says, "I'm glad I'm a little straighter than he is." He doesn't know, that if it works,he is next.

When I actually do this, I will observe proper scientific method, and document all aspects of this folly...er, important scientific survey, and publish my findings on this thread for peer review.

The focus of this post however, is one of the pendants that I got. No marks, and it doubles as a pendant or a magnet. Talk about versatility.

Either that is a magnet holder, or a place to hide your stash.

Any of "Da Lava Club" know anything about this bent guy?

Membership has it's privileges-Da Lava Club!
Buzzy Out!

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation