[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Bilge Ya ever...
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
Ya ever...
suicide_sam
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-31 07:44 am   Permalink

sneeze so hard you crack your back?

View Profile of suicide_sam Send a personal message to suicide_sam  Email suicide_sam Goto the website of suicide_sam ICQ status     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
purple jade
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-31 5:17 pm   Permalink

Yep...also coughed hard enough to break a rib.

View Profile of purple jade Send a personal message to purple jade  Email purple jade Goto the website of purple jade     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Suffering Bastard of Stumptown
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-31 5:23 pm   Permalink

Hell, I crack my back when I poop.

Sorry for the TMI, but it's true.

--SBiM

View Profile of Suffering Bastard of Stumptown Send a personal message to Suffering Bastard of Stumptown      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
cynfulcynner
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-01 01:19 am   Permalink

Once I coughed so hard I wet my pants. Sorry, TMI again.

View Profile of cynfulcynner Send a personal message to cynfulcynner      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Shipwreckjoey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-01 4:47 pm   Permalink

I was walking along out in the shipyard a few years ago and I had a really bad cold. Suddenly a huge sneeze overtook me and I instinctively covered my nose with my right hand filling up my palm with lots of green, gooey snot. As I was hurrying to find a restroom to wash up I ran into a guy I hadn't seen in a long time who extended his right hand to shake mine. I gave him one those clumsy, backhanded handshakes with my left hand, making up some kind of stupid excuse like a sprained wrist or something. Needless to say we had a very short conversation (I think I've just won the TMI award).

View Profile of Shipwreckjoey Send a personal message to Shipwreckjoey      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-01 7:08 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-01-01 16:47, Shipwreckjoey wrote:
I was walking along out in the shipyard a few years ago and I had a really bad cold. Suddenly a huge sneeze overtook me and I instinctively covered my nose with my right hand filling up my palm with lots of green, gooey snot. As I was hurrying to find a restroom to wash up I ran into a guy I hadn't seen in a long time who extended his right hand to shake mine. I gave him one those clumsy, backhanded handshakes with my left hand, making up some kind of stupid excuse like a sprained wrist or something. Needless to say we had a very short conversation (I think I've just won the TMI award).

Joey,

if you were a real punk, you would have shook his hand.

Posuer! Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WenikiTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-02 09:48 am   Permalink

YA EVER.... Wonder why you read these?

My husband keeps coming to look over my shoulder to see what is making me laugh so hard. But since I had that fun surgery I don't pee my pants when I laugh! (Really TMI!!!) Having babies is hard on the bladder!

ShipwreckJoey, you are a hoot! You should have just pretended you didn't see the extended hand and gave him a big hug. (I bet you could have wiped you hand on his back then, too...)

View Profile of WenikiTiki Send a personal message to WenikiTiki  Email WenikiTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
suicide_sam
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-02 4:06 pm   Permalink

started drinking a Pacifico beer while chewing on a purple straburst?

ewwww.....

it's a bad mix

This must be what nyquil tastes like after it goes bad.

View Profile of suicide_sam Send a personal message to suicide_sam  Email suicide_sam Goto the website of suicide_sam ICQ status     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Shipwreckjoey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-03 7:23 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-01-01 19:08, RevBambooBen wrote:
Quote:

On 2006-01-01 16:47, Shipwreckjoey wrote:

Joey,

if you were a real punk, you would have shook his hand.

Posuer! Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!

Ben, you're so quick on the trigger. This guy was a journeyman pipe fitter. I only extend my snotty hand to management.

-Shipwreckjoey (the workingman's punk)

View Profile of Shipwreckjoey Send a personal message to Shipwreckjoey      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Unga Bunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-03 7:30 pm   Permalink

View Profile of Unga Bunga Send a personal message to Unga Bunga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-03 8:40 pm   Permalink

Ya ever........

....Hurt yourself real bad and then hurt yourself 1/2 that bad somewhere else to equal out the pain??

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Gigantalope
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-03 10:24 pm   Permalink

You mean (While building something) smak yerownself with a hammer, get a blood blister under the thumb nail...and after the swearing and writihg, get back to work, only to hit it again so hard the bloodblister pops, and while it hurts like hell the pressure is relived?

No..never

View Profile of Gigantalope Send a personal message to Gigantalope  Email Gigantalope     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JimTandem
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-04 12:51 am   Permalink

Ya ever...

Have a fart get caught between your butt cheeks, and you have to shift around to get it to pop out the top of your buttcrack?

View Profile of JimTandem Send a personal message to JimTandem  Email JimTandem     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
atomictonytiki
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2006-01-04 11:47 am   Permalink

I'ved sneezed so often that my lips bled, i never seem to sneeze hard enough so i get trapped in these crazy multiple sneezes, one's a wish, two' a kiss, three's a.....fifteen's enough to split your lips.

View Profile of atomictonytiki Send a personal message to atomictonytiki  Goto the website of atomictonytiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WenikiTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-04 1:28 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-01-03 22:24, Gigantalope wrote:
You mean (While building something) smak yerownself with a hammer, get a blood blister under the thumb nail...and after the swearing and writihg, get back to work, only to hit it again so hard the bloodblister pops, and while it hurts like hell the pressure is relived?

No..never

Made me think of the construction worker who manage to cut off a body part and then shot himself in the head with a nail gun to relieve the pain...
http://asylumeclectica.com/morbid/archives/morb0101.htm
Scroll down to Jan 25, 2001 unless you want to read a bunch of crap.

View Profile of WenikiTiki Send a personal message to WenikiTiki  Email WenikiTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation